[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the fastest game to be popular then crash and burn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Is this the fastest game to be popular then crash and burn?
>>
>>388899080
This thread is the first I've ever seen of this. What the fuck is it?
>>
This is the sort of game that should probably just be a Gmod addon and not an actual game.
>>
how did it crash and burn?
>>
>>388899142
You and your friends take turns to tell jokes or do some stand up comedy using "silly" avatars.
>>
>>388899142
its a game where you join an online room, and act like you're at a comedy club telling jokes with your avatar.
>>
>>388899142

It's a voice chat that was created by Videogamedunkey.
>>
>>388899080
Looks like a game that would be fun to watch someone play with their friends on a stream, but then boring as fuck with friends
>>
HIDEO KOJIMA
>>
where's the damn torrent for this, this shit is definitely not worth $5.00
>>
Goat Simulator
>>
It's actually kinda fun, my friends and I hop on every once in a while and chill out in a server with some drinks and share bad jokes with strangers.
>>
>>388899780
Wrong.
>>
>>388899768
whats the point of a torrent for a game 100% dependent on playing online with strangers?
>>
File: photo.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>
>>388899080

Should have had VR support.
>>
>>388899859
lan parties, duh
>>
>>388899080

I don't really like Dunkey threads.
>>
>>388899780
Goat Simulator had a bunch of DLC and expansion content, as well as secondary success on mobile devices going as far as selling DLC as entire seperate apps topping hovering around the top apps for a while.
>>
>>388899930
How sad.
>>
>>388899080
It's still doing fairly well for an obscure indie game
>>
File: 1492315161942.gif (3MB, 274x199px) Image search: [Google]
1492315161942.gif
3MB, 274x199px
>>388899080
>can recreate Kramer at the Laugh Factory
>>
GROUND BEEF
>>
>>388899591
>what do you call a magic owl?
>Hoodini
>>
>>388899591
You know what's the difference between a pizza and Venezuela?

The pizza can feed an entire family.
>>
/v/ still waiting for pubg to die
>>
>>388899591
The wheelchair.
>>
LAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!
>>
LAUGH DAMN IT
>>
>>388899781
i joined a few servers, it's just people getting booed off stage, all the jokes happen from hecklers, dont know why anyone even bothers standing up on the stage
>>
>>388899591
Literally just a chat room?
So it's like America online?

If you have to have sex with an animal,make sure it's a horse. That way at least you have a ride home.
Never mind the joke I stole,is it just a chat room full of tards trying to be funny?
>>
I mean, by all technicalities it's strictly not even a videogame.
>>
>>388899591
So are there a bunch of "people" talking over each other? Like a chat room?

Also,I give the over/under of trump jokes as one in eight.
8 I'm not really an adult Im not good at buying groceries...vs hey guys today TRUMP happened.
>>
>>388903075
>people getting booed off stage,

npc booing? Is this an mmo? Are people booing?
>>
>>388905168
you have to do the booing

it's a game where you provide all the content
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.