[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mention ONE game company that can top Blizzard's customer support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Mention ONE game company that can top Blizzard's customer support
>>
logitech is sometimes known as a gaming brand and if you say something is wrong with your mouse and describe the problem, they often send you a new one without even requesting you send the old mouse back
>>
>>388897443
Holy fuck I remember Nestybear

I was sniping player's pets from a glitched out place on top of Orgrimmar and he teleported me to SW and said "You've had enough fun making other people miserable. Please stop." He's a pretty cool guy. Didn't get banned or anything.
>>
File: 1402986291335.png (143KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1402986291335.png
143KB, 1280x1024px
checkmate.
>>
>>388897887
Blizzard GMs were always amusing seems like they were pretty much allowed to say what they want as long as they do their job.
>>
>gives him 5 days of game time to get him hooked

Wow such good support, taking advantage of a depressed kid to sell him more video games.
>>
>>388898273
>free things are bad
Holy shit.
>>
>>388898273
> Get him hooked on a game he's already playing

Are you retarded? It's like if you go to buy drugs that you've bought 1000 times before and mention to the dealer, who you've always had and never even thought to change for the past 5 years, that you broke up with your GF and he just gives you some extra drugs, no-strings. Seriously, take the tinfoil off your head sometimes.
>>
>>388897443
Reminder that modern Blizzmods would ban this guy for being a "cishit" that supports heterosexual relationships and being a misogynist for driving away his girlfriend
>>
File: 1368228493153.jpg (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368228493153.jpg
59KB, 300x300px
>my computer got fucked and couldn't connect to WoW for like four weeks
>lost all of my transmog items (they were in the mailbox)
>ask to a GM if they could recover them
>they do and they gave me a month of game time for free since I couldn't play it for that long
That was pretty neat. I don't even pay my subscription with money so I didn't really care about wasting a token.
>>
>>388898647
Is there one thread /pol/tards won't ruin
>>
>>388897591
Hmm my mx518 died over a year ago. Really miss it. Maybe it's worth a shot?
>>
>>388898865
Depends. You gonna keep replying to them? Then no, probably not.
>>
File: 1390635701429.png (745KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390635701429.png
745KB, 696x720px
>>388898142
>CLICK USER ACCOUNTS
>CLOSE USER ACCOUNTS

>Absolutely not

Both of these every time
>>
>>388898865
>Implying its wrong
Look at the fucking OW forum. Any time anyone makes any complaint about changes made to characters like Mei, or the comic about Tracer, they get shitposted to hell and the thread maker gets banned. Nu-Blizzard customer support is shit and you know it
>>
ITT blizzard employees
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.