[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, did you summon for this cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14

File: Pontiff_Sulyvahn_-_01.png (1MB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pontiff_Sulyvahn_-_01.png
1MB, 720x1080px
Be honest, did you summon for this cunt?
>>
>>388888445
yep
>>
File: IMG_5927.png (361KB, 728x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5927.png
361KB, 728x429px
>summoning
>>
>>388888445
Nah, I made the mistake of playing a jack of all trades in my first playthrough. Made the entire game a breeze. Fireball pretty much takes off 1/6 of his health and you can spam it twice before he even reacts at the beginning of the fight.
>>
Why would you summon for anything ever?
>>
Pirated, so nah

Fucked me over royally my first time through
>>
>>388889554

I ran a cleric and can't seem to find any good miracles, so I'm Pontiff's bitch now.
>>
>>388889623
npcs for those rare emotes

thats about it though really, generally summoning just makes the fight harder in most cases
>>
Always ALWAYS go through at least your first playthrough blind and solo. Always nigga.
>>
>>388889554
Pyromancy in general destroys any boss that stands in one spot for more than 2 seconds
>>
>>388889667
Might have to farm for sunlight medals for second tier lightning spear. But the boss itself shouldn't be that hard. A majority of his attacks are easily dodged.
>>
>>388889707
pretty much what this guy said, you can never get that first time experience back if you summon and look up shit on wikis

also that 2nd character is gonna feel like super sanic because you got real good
>>
Yes because I was worried about NPC questlines being effected like in DS2.
>>
>>388888445
An npc yes. I never summon players though.
>>
>>388888445
No actually I never did. I do probably go in over leveled.
>>
>>388889808
>sunlight medals
where you gonna turn them in bro? struggling with pontiff means you probably arent sequence breaking any time soon
>>
>>388889623
Because it's fun.
>>
>>388889685
This is a lie casuals tell to justify summoning.
The only DaS3 boss where that's the case is Midir, and even that can be easier depending on your summon's build.
>>
Just use a fucking shield.

Shields completely break that entire game.
>>
>>388888445
>not summoning a full party
Why would I make the game easier by being solo?
>>
>>388889978
Aw shit, is the shrine after Pontiff? It's been a while since I played. I do remember this game being the easiest one though. Good Luck.
>>
File: taking a nap.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
taking a nap.webm
2MB, 720x404px
No, he bugged out for me on my second attempt or so. Webm related.
>>
>>388888445
>rekt me
>i start to be mad, this guy has so much stamina
>take my shield
>rekt him ez
>>
Summoning makes him harder more often than not. Better to just learn how to parry than deal with idiots and incompetent AI.
>>
>>388890036
>This is a lie casuals tell to justify summoning.
what is? that it makes bosses harder?

they literally scale their hp based on how many summons you bring, been the case since DS1

i put my sign down to get summoned for some bosses and really wish the host would just leave things at 1 summon, i gotta carry his ass and his heavy ass bros too, they die 2 seconds into the fight and i gotta whack through all that bonus HP too.

compare fighting dragonslayer armour solo (peice of piss) to fighting it with 2 summons (literally geological eras of time)
>>
>>388888445
I never summoned in DS3

The only boss I summoned for was orstein and smough

it's funny how I thought they were hard because it was 2v1 yet later in the series they just shit out 2v1s and gangbangs constantly
>>
>>388890097
>trying to block his endless megacombo with a shield
hope you brought a big one

>>388890164
its before dragonslayer armour, which means sequence breaking by killing dancer to get to it before pontiff

besides, fuck lightning spear, just go with lightning stake, hes gonna be riding your dick anyway, just poisecast a lightning jimmy up his cockhole
>>
>>388890348
Nah, if you're a caster, the meat shield makes up for the increased HP. I agree that it's bad if you're melee, but summoning is a viable strategy for casters. And then sometimes you just need to do an NPC quest line.
>>
>>388890492
You roll after the first couple ya Dingus, there's a rhythm .
>>
>>388890593
NPC summons i see as different really, they generally dont carry you in the fight, they are just kind of a meatwall like you say, summoning players is just avoiding having to git gud though.
>>
>>388888445
No, dark souls 3 is ass

>start pyro because free ranged weapon
>no good weapons until half the game is over, no good scaling enchant until a little after that
>magic does shit early on and does mediocre damage while costing a lot
>hit mid-late game
>get a ton of useful spells all at once, probablt the first time magic is good if you didn't get lucky and find the rock spell
>magic does damage now shots, but still run out of mana a lot
>bosses are ok here, still not balanced for magic in either way but better than magic being useless in the first half
>have to cheese lategame miniboss enemies and areas with invis and toxic cloud until you find chaos/dark gem
>late game. Game is now a joke, bosses go down in literally 5 spellcasts

How do you go from having moderately balanced classes in pve to the shitshow that was ds2 and ds3?
>>
>>388890605
why not just roll to begin with then lol
>>
>>388890348
The scaling is not enough to compensate for having an extra pair of hands or two, and extra targets to serve as a distraction for the boss.
People who summon for every boss are almost as pathetic as co-op fags who run the whole game with password summons.
>>
>>388890805
>no good weapons until half the game is over,
hmm weird, raw longsword is available pretty much from the start, carthus flame arc after the first actually slightly challenging boss, literally top tier weaponry in your hands.
>>
Summoned an NPC just to get a look at his moveset. NPC was so beast ended up beating it that attempt fairly easily
>>
>>388890876
>co-op fags
now thats something ive never understood.

maybe dark souls could have had like some kind of co-op challenge covenant, you summon some bros but all the monster spawns get reworked and made harder
>>
>>388888445
No, but he fisted me for two hours or so
Then I channeled my inner manlet and realized his lanky arms could only make large swings in front of him
>>
>>388891085
But when they tried to stop that in Dark Soul 2, people hated it. Face it, the fan base is full of casuals who hates the game when it gets too hard.
>>
>>388890987
I played it like 3 months ago, long after the nerf to straight sword memes.
>Carthus flame arc

Doesn't work on the weapon you infuse with the best infuse you find early on
>>
>playing a spellfellow
>reach aldrich, my entire arsenal of weapons and spells up to this point have been magic based, literally do no damage to him
>try to find a valiant squire to assist me in vanquishing the blaggard
>nothing but thirsty wizards in the same situation

man, aldrich and oceiros really made me work hard, fire shortsword was the true champion of the day though
>>
No, but I cheesed his ass with magic, so I might as well have.
>>
No, I shot him one gorillion times while he slowly ambled towards me.
>>
>>388891378
thats why you go raw ya dingus

you can even be a big boy and go raw astoras greatsword with a flame garnish and that works pretty well.
>>
No but I used the dark sword back when it was broken. Now it's shit and I'm on my second playthrough using mostly the cathedral knight greatsword. Hope it works out okay.
>>
>>388889667
lighting stake, friend
>>
File: nightmarevision.jpg (75KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarevision.jpg
75KB, 722x349px
>>388888445
>playing a magic build on NG
>trying not to use summons
>>
>>388891393
Being a magic user is so much fun in Dark Souls 3. I loved finally being able to finally go full "more mp than hp". If Dark Souls 3 had better availability for spells and magic items, it would have been one of the best implementations of magic in modern games.
>>
>>388891689
the only bosses that are hard with magic are the crystal sage and aldrich. the rest of the bosses are a complete breeze with the right spells
>>
>>388891779
my only gripe is having to choose between the moonlight greatsword and completing the "all sorceries" achievement.

oh well, when i snooch up some +3 rings from the ring city i can start NG+ i guess
>>
No cause I'm not a faggot
>>
>>388891887
oceiros is a pain in the ass with spells, but hes fairly easy to just slap to death in melee, even a shity wizard can do it.
>>
>>388888445
Shamelessly
>>
>hate using summons and look down on people who do
>love getting summoned to fuck
>>
>>388889410
This. I suffered through lmao2cat but I got it though.
>>
>>388890805
DaS2 had the most viable casting. ADP was actually amazing at balancing the game so melee and caster builds were on the same level.

DaS3 had no fucking idea what they were doing
>magic costs a shitload of stamina in top of needing to invest in an extra stat (atn)
>fp means splitting estus and having to chug just to keep casting
>everyone has amazing rolls with no investment and a super lenient equip load
>cast speed back to scaling with dex
>catalyst scaling more linear all the way to 60, instead of having a viable softcap at 40
>2-3 ring slots designated to dragon ring and sage ring
>>
>>388888445
Lolno. UltraGreatsword shat on everything my first playthrough, sans maybe Dragon Knight armor for some reason. Fucking love that Astora's and Black Knight.
>>
>>388890492
>>trying to block his endless megacombo with a shield
>hope you brought a big one
Actually, just a medium shield will work if you circlestrafe too. It's clear you've never actually tried the boss with a shield.
>>
>>388888445
>Parry him.
>He dies faster than almost every other boss in the game.
Or
>Use a decent shield.
>He does little damage and you can just beat the shit out of him.

Pontiff is an idiot filter and a meme boss.
>>
>>388892504
>>He does little damage
He doesn't even do damage, even though his swords are fire and magic, he does 100% physical. It's the Dancer that does elemental damage.
>>
>>388892217
>in top of needing to invest in an extra stat (atn)
literally always been there and you always had to raise it if you wanted to cast more than one spell

at least ds3 lets you attune lots of different spells and cast what you like instead of having to stack 3 or 4 of the same spell
>>
>>388888445
People die in this easy ass game?
>>
>>388892382
so again, not actually just trying to block2win, you can avoid getting hit without raising a shield.

the original post i was replying to was implying shields break the game, but really they just dont, your shield will get slammed, you will get staggered and then you get dead.

the real mvp, as fucking always, is just not getting hit.
>>
>>388892650
Except in 2 atn also increased agi and cast speed, and there wasn't much need for endurance.
In 1 it cost no endurance at all and the caps were generally lower.
>>
>>388892650
That would be great if some vendors didn't sell the same goddamn spells. Making me waste my souls because I always buy everything in order to max out their quest line. Also makes it worthless playing as a sorceror the second time around because you already have access to all your good spells right form the start, but with the cast system used in Dark Souls 2, replaying as a sorceror was still fun because then you could stack multiples of the stronger spell.
>>
Why did it feel so much easier than bloodborne? The only boss that took me more than 5 tries is Nameless cause I was underleveled
>>
>>388892832
>your shield will get slammed, you will get staggered and then you get dead.
...So you've never actually used a shield in DaS3. Just try using a shield against the Corvian Knights in Ashes of Ariandel and see the difference it makes against rolling.
>>
File: 1502800619258.jpg (23KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
1502800619258.jpg
23KB, 550x389px
>Dark Souls 3
>You can summon three phantoms
>>
>>388892832
Greatshields literally tank everything, get one of those big boys and your faggot longsword of preference and steamroll the game
>>
>>388892991
>spell cast speed in ds3
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Sage+Ring

spell cast speed caps at 50 dex, this ring adds 30/35/40 virtual dex, you literally dont need to raise dex past 10
>>
>>388891085
>Beat the game by yourself with no summons
>Make seperate character for co-op with friends
What's not to get?
>>
>>388892630
I the I've used the Grass Crest Shield the two times I've fought him.

>>388892832
Why do people assume that because you're using a shield that the only thing you'll ever fucking do is block?

>your shield will get slammed, you will get staggered and then you get dead.
Very few enemies can break through a high stability shield in DaS3.
>>
>>388893124
i use shields, but my point is, shields do not break the fucking game, they have a limit.

you generally tank one hit you were otherwise not goign to avoid, and then get the fuck out of the way of the next one.

id love to see footage of anyone using anything less than a greatshield blocking their way through every hit of a bossfight, even if you somehow didnt just get slammed, you will literally have no stamina left to do anything between hits
>>
File: 1482085546436.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1482085546436.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
>tfw I beat pontiff first try but died several times to the greatwood
>>
>>388893009
you dont need to buy yoels spells to advance his quest line

and ng+ always had the issue of you starting with good gear/spells

at least ds3 lets your magic users cast their good spells more than once before they get to NG+ something i would argue is "more fun" because you actually get to play the way you want to without a needless grind
>>
>>388893525
Greatwood was a BS fight on release. Some of the most fucked up hitboxes in Dark Souls history.
>>
>>388893289
Provided you use a ring slot and go all the way to ng+2. Keep in mind every dedicated caster is also already using two slots on dragon rings, and bellvine involves sacrificing your offhand candlestick.
>>
>>388893245
>Greatshields literally tank everything

>>388890492
>trying to block his endless megacombo with a shield
>hope you brought a big one

literally what i said
>>
>>388893439
A medium shield can tank an entire pontiff combo if not more, quit lying to yourself
>>
File: 1463863880567.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1463863880567.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
>>388888445
Nope.
But I did put on a shield.
>>
>>388893603
sage ring is pretty much a mandatory for me on any caster. unless you are trying to go for some janky 1hko build
>>
>>388893724
and then you follow up that blocking marathon with what exactly?
>>
>>388893603
>>388893603
oh, and even with max cast speed it's about as fast as the previous games despite everything else being twice as fast.
>>
>>388894041
im still not really getting your point, what do you want, a character where you only raise vig end and int?

my sorceror has 60 int, throws a greatsword around and gets to wear armour with decent poise, if you let me free up all my ATT i dont even know what i would spend the souls on, even more than 40 vig? enough stam to throw 12 swings of the mlgs?

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/233505
>>
>>388888445
>>388888888
>>
sd
>>>388888888
>>
>>388890430
I swear every second DS2 boss was a gankfest.
>>
>>388894950
>>388895014
>dubs on /v/

newfag
>>
File: 1488177052149.jpg (39KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488177052149.jpg
39KB, 470x500px
>he uses magic, summons, or uses guides at any time during his first playthrough
>>
>>388888445
No, I grinded until I had enough equip load to use the Curseward Greatshield.
>>
File: 1503930948543.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503930948543.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>he has bosses that he can't take on solo with just a sword and shield; no armor
O&S is like the only fight in the series this is excusable for
>>
>>388893820
Best girl
>>
>>388894532
I've already made my gripes with sorcery clear, not my fault if you don't "get it."
Should be noted that I run a Heysel Pick sorcerer on my main build anyway because despite its issues, I never claimed it couldn't work on a completed 120 build.

Also that build is a clusterfuck and could be much better if you optimized into either a full quality/int build, or became a more dedicated Sorcerer with boosting gear so your spells are actually worth the cost/damage ratio. You already fucked that option up by starting as a Sorcerer though.
>>
>>388897562
>I've already made my gripes with sorcery clear
but not really though

>waaah i have to raise a 4th stat to make my character useful
literally always had to raise ATT on casters, ds3 implementation arguably the best

>waaahh but my cast speed sucks without dex
literally one ring has you at the cap

>waah it was moer fun to "start" my character in ng++ when id finally collected enough spell duplicates

as for my build, what the fuck would quality add to a MLGS? really get the juice out of that E scaling in strength? glass cannon rings to make a shitty ohko build? why bother, people can roll.

my build is mostly about that mlgs, and i use spells that are more likely to land than likely to oneshot someone if they are AFK, i think a big mistake most spellcasters make is just putting all their eggs in that big oneshot spell but generally unless you have some meat distracting your enemy that spell isnt going to land goes for PVP as well as bosses

prior to the MLGS i cleared most of the content with a crystal short sword
>>
>>388890876
i summoned with a friend throughout all three dark souls games and i had the time of my life, you probably wont ever share that experience because youre too much of a jaded faggot up his own ass and "muh tough souls game" and you have no real life mates to play with. I pity you
>>
File: hes fast.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hes fast.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>388888445
Sort of. I had trouble with the Pontiff because I'm not a very quick learner. Playing through the game now, he is piss easy but still fun. In those situations I put my summon sign down outside of a boss room if I am having trouble and help other people.

I still fight through it solo in my own world. I don't know if that counts for anything though.
>>
>>388898530
thing is though, we still CAN have that experience by going back and running through with a bro

but you already ruined your experience of clearing the game by yourself without being carried. you cant ever go back and face the real challenge of fighting a new boss you dont already know how to beat and beating it without help
>>
How's the enemy variety in DaS3? Better than Bloodborne?
>>
>>388899268
about 30fps better yes
>>
>>388898350
Other implementations of ATT. How the fuck you think DaS3's is better than 2's is anyone's guess.
>literally one ring has you at the cap
The problem is you HAVE to use a ring that is only available in NG+2 when you already sacrifice a couple of slots for damage boosting, or sacrifice your offhand (potential 12.5% damage increase or FP regen) for a Bellvine. I think I've already explained that twice in this thread, melee builds in comparison have much more freedom there.

>what the fuck would quality add to a MLGS
Nothing, you swap it for GSoJ if you're going for a high level quality/int build. A weapon that doesn't almost completely exhaust its potential at 40 INT.

I never said relying on "one shot" spells was something people should do, but a dedicated sorcerer can land about 350 damage in a single cast of GSA, and >100 on GFD.
Your build might as well not be using sorcery or attunement at all, also <30 poise on a GS isn't great.
>>
File: 1468885721333.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468885721333.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>388888445
yes because of his stand bullshit
>>
Truthfully, no. Just get a shield with a hundred percent physcial absorption and block slash block slash..rinse and repeat

I had to summon for that big dragon fucker in the ringes city DLC though.
>>
File: laughatyou3.png (81KB, 472x460px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou3.png
81KB, 472x460px
>>388892217
>ADP was actually amazing
>>
>>388893397

Shh this is /v/ the people that dont get why people love the N64 because they didnt have friends to play it with.
>>
>>388888445
No. I never summoned for any boss in any soulsborne I've played. If you summon someone to fight for you you might as well just watch a play through on YouTube.
>>
File: 1501306880601.jpg (117KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
1501306880601.jpg
117KB, 487x487px
>>388899631
>Quotes first quarter of a sentence and posts reaction image
>>
>>388899938
because what he said was bullshit
>>
>>388888445
Only boss I summoned for was the group of priest, and that's mainly because I thought I could do the girl knight's quest my first run through I found her dead anyways. at least I got her sword
>>
>>388899983
Argue how it didn't add balance in PVP.
>>
>>388899441
>How the fuck you think DaS3's is better than 2's is anyone's guess.

ds1+2
>stack the same spell in all your slots to be able to cast it more than a few times

ds3
>have a variety of spells in your slots and be able to cast each one multiple times because FP is better than cast limits

>you HAVE to use a ring that is only available in NG+2
you can use the base ring and reach cap with a 10 point investment, shit, im only 6 points shy with the base ring just because i use the aquamarine dagger

furthermore, why the fuck wouldnt you use a ring that is practically giving you 30 dex when your goal is to cast spells fast, i mean you swap that ring out, and you need 30 actual levels to make up what it does for you.

it would be akin to someone wanting to wear heavy armour, use greatswords and greatshields, but forgoing havels because they would rather level 9 million points in vitality to wear some other ring
>>
>>388900041
>caring about PvP

it's you fucks who ruined the series. Shit I used in single player got nerfed because PvP fags bitched about it
>>
>>388888445
I always summon, because playing solo is boring and unfun.
>>
>>388900206
what could be a more boring way to play than trivialising everything and being carried?

or do you mean dying and getting stuck is boring and unfun? i got two words for you brother.
>>
Where is the mind break porn of him and the Dancer?
>>
>>388900350
Bosses aren't even hard, stop pretending to be hardcore, you fag.
>>
File: 1499892659905.jpg (146KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499892659905.jpg
146KB, 900x900px
>>388888445
Not the first play through. But i stayed for about 4 hours letting people summon me, farming bosses.
>>
>>388900047
It isn't better though, it makes you split Estus and have to back off to chug more often.
In 2 it also increased a number of things useful to casters, not just slots.
Casting limits in DaS2 were never an issue, even with nukes because of Ascetics and consumables. In 1 it wasn't great, but still okay for non-crystal spells. Also, spell power in 1 was much higher to make up for it.

>you can use the base ring and reach cap with a 10 point investment
Which is more than it should be.
>furthermore, why the fuck wouldnt you use a ring that is practically giving you 30 dex when your goal is to cast spells fast
How is this still not getting through to you? I didn't say it's not worth using, it just sucks that you have to rely on it when you're already sacrificing slots for Young and Bellowing Dragoncrest, as well as an offhand.
>>
>>388900573
yep, bet you could have cleared the whole game on one hp bar on your first playthrough right? thats why you summoned, because its already a trivial feat so why not make fun of it.

and IM the one pretending to be hardcore right?
>>
Why do all Soul bosses look the same now?
>>
>>388901080
>Which is more than it should be.
says the guy literally arguing you should put 40 points in dex

>it just sucks that you have to rely on it
but you dont, i could make the same argument that to reach max spell damage you "have to rely" on using dragoncrest rings

if you want to max out anything then obviously the shortest path is the best, theres always going to be the one item you "have to rely on" to make the build max out.

you can play a caster without maxing out spell speed, but if you want to max it out, its far more efficient putting one ring slot to work than it is putting 30 levels to do the same job

you should get outside yourself and see how you sound honestly.

>waahh i want max spell cast speed but i dont want to have to wear items or level stats to get it

>waahh i want lots of spell slots and be able to cast them a lot but i dont want to have to raise attunement

i mean shit, do you want to put any investment into any of your characters?
>>
>>388888445
real talk, my best friend killed himself the day i got to this boss. i spent that night in a numb shock just trying to beat it, and did so after 3 or 4 tries. didnt play new game +
>>
>>388899234
Except both of us ran through it blind. You can go back and replay it with a bro but you'll both know exactly how to run through the game.
Stop being a faggot. Dark Souls games aren't about "much manhood because I didn't summon lmao" people who think these games are challenging fucking suck at them
>>
I almost never summon but I drop my sign all the time if other people want to summon me
>>
>>388902021
>says the guy literally arguing you should put 40 points in dex
Are you trolling at this point? I'm honestly suspicious that anyone can be this retarded.
I've literally been arguing for the last hour that cast speed shouldn't be tied to DEX at all.
>>
>>388901764
The games lost their way. They devolved into action games that focus on one of the poorer aspects of the souls games (combat), with each boss trying to out-anime the last. They worked best as gothic/dark/low-ish fantasy adventure games with punishing but fair combat.
>>
>>388889662
There are two NPCs you can summon right outside his fog gate. At least pretend you played the pirated copy.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.