[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 is actually Yu Narukami having a nightmare Yu is Morgy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504198164518.gif (2MB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1504198164518.gif
2MB, 314x314px
Persona 5 is actually Yu Narukami having a nightmare

Yu is Morgy's true form
>>
Why do you keep posting this thread you fucking retard
>>
File: 1503577041558.jpg (354KB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1503577041558.jpg
354KB, 2048x1357px
>>388888985
because nobody wants to accept the truth
>>
>>388889708
I haven't finished the game yet. I'm at the space station palace, just got haru or whatever the bitches name is. How close am I to being finished?
>>
>>388887758
Who the fuck calls him "morgy"?
>>
>>388889951
Maybe like 2/3 of the way done. The game is around 90-100 hours long.
>>
>>388890070
You just did
>>
>>388887758
so that's the plot of the canon ending for persona 5 Rouge?
>>
We can go deeper /v/. What of Yu is actually Door-kun dreaming, and the choices made by Yu (To pursue Namatame, versus searching for the true killer) are actually the wishes of humanity and Erebus trying to break through his lock?

Pursuing Namatame symbolizes Door-kun finally giving in and letting Erebus break through the seal, and chasing Adachi is his way of not giving in to the will of the world?
>>
File: 1503153374009.jpg (22KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1503153374009.jpg
22KB, 480x351px
>>388890984
>>
>>388890898
Joker defeats the yaldableepbloop but it activates the Phantom Ruby and sends him to a different dimension where he has to aid a determined blue hero but then he realizes "jeez why is the framerate so bad and the resolution is tiny it's like I'm looking at a ZX spectrum with all these pixels" and he comes to the horrifying discover that it's the switch version
>>
>>388891860
But we can go further still.

What if Nyarly tricked Tatsuya in Eternal Punishment into beliving he was defeated, and as he "returned" to the Other Side, his consciousness was actually nabbed by Nyarly and forced to live out a series of crazy scenarios in which Philemon no longer exists and Tatsuya has to cope with each scenario to unlock his unconsciousness from Nyarly web of lies.

The teacher social link in P3 was actually Tatsuya's consciousness trying to break out of the labyrinth in his mind created by Nyarly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.