[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /v/ hate this game so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2990.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2990.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
Why does /v/ hate this game so much?
>>
>>388881654
Its bad
>>
The rest of the games in its series are better.
>>
>>388881654
>dude tournaments
>>
>Let's take our interesting cyberspace setting and add a generic kid's shounen "THE DARKNESS" plot to it.
>>
>>388881654
Because it's shit
>>
>>388881827
elaborate
>>
>>388883768
>removes themed dungeons for events that take place on the internet maps
>fetch quests out of the ass
>forces 3 playthroughs to get all the chips
>bad translation
>>
>the translation is shit
>it's buggy as hell, some of those bugs are actually game-breaking
>the plot is bad even by MMBN standards, that's a real anti-achievement from the devs
>the game is just so fucking repetitive: go to a tournament, meet challenger, do something with the challenger, have the actual fight
>worst of all, all the challenger scenarios have idiotic premises and are tedious to complete, having shitty minigames, shittier gimmicks and backtracking
>want to see all that shit? better complete the game 3 fucking times bro
>>
>>388884245
Also, the postgame content is shamefully bad both in quality and content. Shame!
>>
So that game is evidently a low point. But entice me, having never played a Battle Network game aside from Network Transmission, to play the series.
>>
>>388885745
Have you even played Blue Moon before? It'd be hard to convince you if you haven't even touched a single game in the series.
>>
>>388885745
Play 3.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.