[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dfw you will never step out of the sewer for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 38705-5-1306898361.jpg (148KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
38705-5-1306898361.jpg
148KB, 1440x900px
>dfw you will never step out of the sewer for the first time again
>dfw you will never step off a boat for the first time again
>dfw you will never get pulled by a horse cart though a frozen valley for the first time again

Man, despite their faults TES games have been so good at filling the player with childlike wanderlust when starting out.
>>
>step out of sewer
>look around at a huge breathtaking world
>instantly killed by a level 20 mudcrab
>>
>>388879561
it's okay to not have played oblivion anon
>>
>>388879561
oblivion probably would have been better like this
>>
>Play the shit out of Morrowind on Xbox
>Take out the old Xbox years later
>Check on my Morrowind saves
>My character with the most playtime is an Argonian
>His name is Jar Jar Binks

That game really was something special to twelve year old me.
>>
>>388879681
They won't be level 20 but vanilla oblivions mudcrabs were grade A morons that would start a fight with anything.

I had a couple mods like mmm back in the day so creature AI behavior was much more varied, they'd behave differently and wouldn't always be aggro.
>>
>buy special edition of Oblivion
>install, play for about 15 minutes
>"Hmm, I wonder what mods are available."
>spend the next four hours downloading and installing mods
>go back to game
>spend 10 minutes walking around first city, talk to someone and don't understand the persuasion or whatever system
>quit and never play again

Oh well, at least I enjoyed Skyrim.
>>
>>388880037
>grade A morons

Wouldn't it be grade F if they're morons?
>>
>>388880178
A grade F moron would be a bad moron

A grade A moron is really good at being a moron

Just like Lydia is a grade A door blocker
>>
>>388879397
>tfw I have the opportunity to step off the boat for the first time but have been too lazy to get around to it
I mean, I've heard good things about Morrowind, but I have no motivation to play it
>>
>>388881526
>but I have no motivation to play it
get depression and use it as an escapist fantasy
>>
oblivion was so good to me at 13~ yrs old. classic, classic good times. i think that and fallout 3 burned me out on the whole bethesda gamebryo open world shit, because i havent touched skyrim or fallout 4 very much
>>
>>388881628
but anon
that's why I have no motivation
>>
>>388881641
>UNDERAGE AND...

Wait you're probably like 24 now

Fucking oblivion is 11 years old already how did that happen
>>
>>388879397
>You will never go to sleep, level up and waken to every NPC and enemy suddenly being stronger than you for the first time
>>
File: openmw 2017-08-31 18-59-39-39.png (2MB, 1920x1016px) Image search: [Google]
openmw 2017-08-31 18-59-39-39.png
2MB, 1920x1016px
Why do I keep failing?
>>
>>388882548
because that's all you ever do
>>
>>388882548
enchanting success formula is retarded and broken in MW (even in regular MW, it's not an openMW bug)
>>
File: resist.png (38KB, 221x64px) Image search: [Google]
resist.png
38KB, 221x64px
>>
I still remember Oblivion release day

I picked it up at the local small game store and when driving home I was hoping for long red lights, so I could read a few lines of the manual that I had in my left hand the whole drive

Also I remember almost having a heart attack when it didn't work at first, but it was just because I didn't update directX

God damnit I want to go back
>>
>>388883874
fuck, so I have to boost this more?
>>
>>388884315
I remember the rumors that were flowing around saying that you'll be able to see reflections in the polished steel armor of the entire world and so on.
Was still amazing even when I had to force the shaders a generation lower via oldblivion because my pc was shit, loved the game but liked morrowind better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.