[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he keep up the facade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: goro-majima.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goro-majima.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Why does he keep up the facade?
>>
>>388870754
He got pushed to the edge with no way back
>>
lol jokes on u kiryu-chan im only pretendin to be retarted aaahahahaha *teleports out of trash can* yahoooo
>>
Because 0 was made afterwards
>>
>>388871178

This.

Majima Pandering was a mistake.
>>
>>388870754
Why do you?
>>
Majima of 0, Kiwami 1 and Kiwami 2 are a different Majima of original Yakuza 1 & 2. He went nuts because of his ex wife in the original Yakuza, not because of some blind bitch that came from nowhere.
>>
>>388872927
>because of his ex wife in the original Yakuza

You're not talking about Pak are you?
>>
>>388870754
Saved twice by eccentric psychopaths, and realized his clean life was boring and not that exciting.
>>
>>388873296
this

wish the guy in 0 got a bigger role
>>
Am i the only one who thought his sudden WOW IM SO CRAZY KIRYU transformation at the end of 0 was out of nowhere and completely pointless?
>>
>>388874112
Didn't he say that was always his true self though and being forced to run the Grand and act as a refined owner was his punishment ?
>>
They're trying to make him the other side of the coin to Kiryu's calm, cool, completely professional nature. Both of them fight for the same ideals, but one does it because he's fucking crazy and the other does it because he sees it strictly as business.

I think it's a pretty good place to take an otherwise flat, 2D miniboss from the original games but it does feel a little like if they tried to give a deep, meaningful backstory to a character like Abobo.
>>
>>388873296
who was the second? all i remember is nishtani
>>
>>388874112

It was really forced.
>>
>>388874852
Awano or Li, I guess. I think one of them popped up when he was explaining it.
>>
>>388874112
That never even happened.
>>
>>388874852
It's a massive spoiler and happens when you least suspect it. Just play the game.
>>
>>388874112
I hope so, 0 definitely showed his descent into madness but in a very subtle way.

He was deeply affected by all the characters around, especially Makoto and Nishitani and it's clear his crazy attitude is a lifestyle choice, he's not a psychopath. There's no Killing Joke scene because he's not the Joker.
>>
>>388872927
Eh, despite beating the shit out of Park he sort of accepted that idol life is pretty shit and divorce her in peace. Park even keeps his pen as a charm
In 4 it's implied and in 0 it's established that his guilt for Saejima's capture has some part in it. 0 just adds Makoto
>>
>>388875961
i beat it only legit psycho i remember who help him was nishtani. if its li i wouldnt really call him a psycho
>>
>>388877279
it's not Lee either
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.