[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not all cases in Ace Attorney are this bad, r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2837.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Not all cases in Ace Attorney are this bad, r-right?
>>
>Cringe is not a real, because i saw it used in Facebook and Twitter
Go outside
>>
File: image (1).jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>388867273
The one in apollo justice is pretty bad
>>
I think they say this is supposed to be the worst one.
I still haven't played past it for years nw though
>>
>>388867273
no that's probably the worst non tutorial one in the original trilogy
4-3 and 5-2 and most of ace attorney investigations 1 is kind of dodgy too (2 is fantastic throughout though)
>>
>>388867432
Who are you quoting, anon?
>>
People hate on this case too much. Usually the best excuse they can come up to talk shit about it is that Moe is not funny when that's his fucking gimmick. He's a unfunny clown that's terrible at his job, that's why he even stops working as a clown by the end of the case.

I bet it's just people getting stuck on some really dumb contradictions because the case is so confusing.
>>
>>388868330
Fuck you, 4-3 is easily the worst case in the series, 2-3's just been around longer and is earlier on in the series and is therefore more infamous

Seriously what the fuck was Takumi huffing when he wrote 4-3 it's so infuriatingly contrived and plain unfun

>hey let's watch that video AGAIN
>>
>>388869061
>hey let's flashback to the victim dying AGAIN
>>
>>388868864
To be fair the murder is fucking stupid even by AA standards and the killer is a huge mess of a character and all the characters are insanely annoying, Moe gets a bad rap but the ventriloquist is easily one of the worst fuckers to talk to in the series thanks to his incredibly annoying mannerisms and ability to obstruct you from your goal in every possible way
>>
>>388867273
Must be awkward, trying to playing Ace Attorney while tilting your head constantly.
>>
>>388867273
There is worse shit in Apollo
>>
>>388867273

That's one that most people agree is the worst or one of the worst. I think case 3 of Apollo Justice is worse though because characters were written to be so fucking retarded I wondered if temporary writers were brought in while the main ones were in a hospital or something.
>>
>>388867808

>I still haven't played past it for years nw though

You're missing out, man. One of the worst cases in the series is followed by one of the best.
>>
>>388867273
I've never gotten past the first part of Turnabout Goodbyes, and since I emulated it ages ago I don't have my save and I have to start over if I want to play AA. Is it worth going through these cases again? I tried before but it was painful knowing how they ended but not remembering how to get through the investigation sections.
>>
>>388868864
Moe was legit but everything about 2-3 was a headache
>>
>>388869061
>Seriously what the fuck was Takumi huffing when he wrote 4-3
I thought he just supervised AJ
The same guys who did 1-5 did AA4 did they not?
>>
>>388867273
fuck man it might be the worst but I still enjoyed it. Not a single case disappointed me
>>
>>388867273
>hating on such a FABULOUS magician called Billy Bob Jonhs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.