[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be nice to have a civil Ninja Gaiden thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 27

File: Ninja Gaiden.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
Hello

I really like the Ninja Gaiden games and would like to have a nice, fun thread where we discuss the series and it's various elements that do not pertain to which version of which game on which platform by which director is superior.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
>>
File: 1497474332053.jpg (23KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497474332053.jpg
23KB, 181x280px
>>388866690
No, fuck you, you fags always shit up all the other character action threads.

Itagaki is a hack.
>>
Ninja Gaiden is dead. Modern Team Ninja is incompetent and can't make anything great without Itagaki.
>>
>>388866851
Oh don't be that way Musou-kun. DMC friends are always welcome here <3
>>
>>388867004
Nioh was okay, but it's no NG.
Itagaki seems to have serious trouble without Team Ninja though, going by Devil's Third.
>>
>>388867674
>Nioh was okay
Exactly. Nioh is extremely inconsistent game. Feels just like a mix of ideas which doesn't really work together all that well. Can't say it's a bad game but it's far from being remarkable too. Clearly lacks a vision of competent game designer behind it.
>Devil's Third
You can't really use it as example. Game was in development hell, changed publishers I think even multiple times. And to be honest I'd still play Devil's Third than vanilla NG3.
>>
>>388868178
It may not be a good example, but Itagaki doesn't really have anything else to his name since leaving TN, so it's not like there's much to work with.
>And to be honest I'd still play Devil's Third than vanilla NG3.
I suppose, but at least they tried to fix NG3. Not that Itagaki's team probably had a chance to fix Devil's Third, but still.
>>
File: Bring her back.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Bring her back.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>388867004
>>388868178

I thought it was implicit that a civil thread means that the resident Itagaki Chris-chan 24/7 Ctrl+F-ing autist is not welcomed. My mistake, but now you know, so please, return to your busy day to day schedule.
>>
>>388866690
I bought Ninja Gaiden Black for og xbox. Should I bump it to the top of my backlog list?
>>
>>388869103
It's one of the best games on the console and of the generation at large, so you might as well.
>>
File: 1500268014550.jpg (86KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500268014550.jpg
86KB, 830x720px
>>388868178
>And to be honest I'd still play Devil's Third than vanilla NG3.

Early devil's third did look pretty hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzLaWbLZl24
>>
>>388868753
Again, TN has full support with Tecmo's money. They have established team, all previous assets and even other teams to help with development. Yet they keep making bad to mediocre games.

Itagaki only had some members from old TN who left with him and that's it. Maybe he's a hack who made NG by a coincidence. Maybe he's a great game designer who just need money and good team. Who knows? All I'm saying here is that Devil's Third is not a good example to bring in such dispute ESPECIALLY when NG3 exists.

>>388868982
I'm sorry but only relevant Ninja Gaiden games are Black, Sigma and vanilla 2. Everything else degrees from mediocre to pure shit and doesn't really worth discussion since we already talked like hundred of times about what makes Sigma 2 shit and why Razor's Edge can't really save a turd just makes it less shitty.
>>
No one has yet to give me a clear answer on why Black is better than Sigma or vice versa. It's always "because the other is shit, don't listen to those fags!'
This isn't something I can simply Google because you guys are the only ones who argue this. The only thing I get from searching is the difference between the amount of content but not what makes one better than the other.
>>
>>388869635
Both games are 95% the fucking same.
>>
>>388866690
more like, ninja gay den
haha
>>
>>388869635
That has been answered so many damn times, honestly. I'm surprised it hasn't been screencapped yet.
>>
>>388869524
>what makes Sigma 2 shit
Saints Row 2, Sims 3, what the fuck is with /v/ liking games that are near unfucking playable on a technical level
>>
>>388869635
Nobody gives a fuck about it because changes aren't as drastic as Sigma 2. Games are pretty similar so it's more about what platform you have. If you have 360 - play Black. If not - play Sigma.
>>
File: Kasumi.gif (2MB, 463x258px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi.gif
2MB, 463x258px
>>388869103
If you feel like playing an action game, definitely.

How, many great games can you have in your backlog? Might as well get into the series now.
>>
>>388866690
What's the best version I can get for PS3? Anyway to play Black without an Xbox?
>>
>>388869524
I'd say Nioh was good to great, not mediocre. But that's me.

NG3 was an irreemable fuckup, but at least TN have since demonstrated they can at least make games other than NG without fucking up. I honestly hope Valhalla or whoever Itagaki works with next do the same.

>>388869635
The only one that actually matters is II vs Sigma 2. Sigma and Black's differences lie mostly in miniscule changes (in Black you couldn't FS zombie archers head-on, etc.) and a few things Sigma added (Rachel chapters, some more armlets, dual katanas, some new enemies, etc.) but it's all largely immaterial.
Personally I prefer Black because I found the additions Sigma had to be really inane, but ultimately a sensible choice to make would be based on what consoles you have, everything else hardly matters.
>>
File: Han's bar.jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Han's bar.jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
>>388869635
F U C K _ O F F
U
C
K
|
O
F
F
>>
>>388869986
>Sigma 1 - good, slightly worse than original but with better visuals
>Sigma 2 - mediocre, butchered version of original with weird and nonsensical changes but still playable
>Razor's Edge - mediocre, polished turd of NG3, not a bad game by itself but not really stands as Ninja Gaiden game
Here you go.
>>
>>388870326
How do the waifu characters play
>>
>>388869986
Get Sigma.
>Anyway to play Black without an Xbox?
Tragically, no. OG Xbox, 360 or nothing.
>>
Reminder that Ninja Gaiden Black still is the best action game ever made.
>>
>>388870160
>I'd say Nioh was good to great
Eh, pretty much every review stated it and I bought Deluxe Edition expecting some awesome game. But not really. As I said - all elements of the game doesn't work together well. It just tries to copy Souls too much without realisation why Souls make some design decisions.
>>
>>388870475
Sigma Rachel is kind of garbage, to be honest.

Sigma 2 girls are pretty good and one of the few strong points of the game.

Same kind of applies to Razor's Edge.
>>
>>388870475
Like shit in Sigma 2. Fine in Razor's Edge.
>>
>>388870635
Nioh wasn't all that great, but at the very least they tried to give the combat some depth, unlike the souls games kept the same shallow combat since Demon's Souls.
>>
File: GodHand.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GodHand.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>388870632
Nope.
>>
>>388870635
I'd honestly say Nioh had better design decisions than DS3, and it's largely more enjoyable.

I'd be more excited for whatever direction they want to take for a potential Nioh sequel than Bloodborne 2 or whatever equivalent Fromsoft have coming next.
>>
>>388869635
Rachel missions kill the pacing of the game hardcore.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.png (2MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.png
2MB, 1600x1000px
You worthless motherfucking cunts just can't help yourselves can you?

Am i the only fucking person on this board that actually plays these fucking games and wants to talk about them instead of pointless chart shit flinging copy pasting?

I legitimately hope every single one of you stubs your toe on the sharpest corner in your house tonight. GO TO HELL.
>>
>>388870965
damn when did momiji get that thick?
>>
>>388870784
>they tried to give the combat some depth
You need much better enemy design and enemy variety to make it work. What's the point of parry moves if I can't use them on skeletons and yokais? How is combat deep if many bossfights are Razor's Edge tier of hit-hit-dodge-dodge-repeat? It's a decent attempt but I can't say it's better than Souls.
>>
>>388866690
I recently played Razor's Edge and it was better than i thought it'd. Like, it's not that great, i get and agree with the criticism, and the game was frustrating at times (hard mode is really bullshit), but it was still a fun ride

I wish to go back to the first game and actually finish it, but i have no controller for my OG Xbox. I contacted an asshole that was selling it online but for some reason he stopped replying to my emails. I found two at a flee market but they weren't Microsoft made and both had seemingly defective buttons, what a pain. At least i finally found a Wii nunchuck
>>
File: 64716141_p0_master1200.jpg (159KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64716141_p0_master1200.jpg
159KB, 900x1200px
>>388870965
Why aren't you talking about games then? You didn't offer any discussion except "lol ng thread guys))".
>>
>>388871081
DS1 > Bloodborne > Nioh > DS3 = DS2

Nioh has potential for improvement, Souls by contrast needs to be put to bed before it gets anymore poor design choices.
>>
>>388871081
Sure, the enemy design leaves a lot be desired, but the base of the combat is still very solid.

>It's a decent attempt but I can't say it's better than Souls.
Souls combat always degenerate into hit and dodge. And the latter souls games managed to completely trivialize the stamina mechanic.
I wish Nioh would get a sequel where they can fiz a lot of the issues the first game had.
>>
>>388866690
NES Ninja Gaiden is best Ninja Gaiden.
>>
File: qt.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>388870475
Sigma 1 Rachel:
>Pretty good. Her only downside is having an awful ranged weapon.

Sigma 2 Momiji:
>Pretty great

Sigma 2 Rachel:
>Pretty good. She now has the best ranged weapon in the series but they took out a lot of what made her unique in Sigma 1 which was the throw based gameplay.

Sigma 2 Ayane:
>Pretty mediocre. Fastest moveset and high delimb chance but low damage. Her flash kunai works but mostly as CC and is a bit underwhelming. Still completely functional as a character though

Razor's Edge Momiji:
>Excellent

Razor's Edge Kasumi:
>Excellent

Razor's Edge Ayane:
>Excellent. Her Flash Kunai now makes the blood rush to your dick.
>>
>>388870826
God Hand is terrible.
>>
File: Ayane_绫音.jpg (40KB, 340x316px) Image search: [Google]
Ayane_绫音.jpg
40KB, 340x316px
>>388866690
Ayane best girl.
>>
>>388869635

The Rachel missions are downright terrible.

>Did you like that really slow weapon that is awful? No? Well now you have extra missions with nothing but that!
>>
>>388871989
No u
>>
>>388871549
Can't say anything about DS3, didn't play it yet. But I can clearly tell how even Demon's Souls is much better than Nioh in many aspects. Nioh just doesn't know what it wants to be. Is it an action game? Then you don't need stupid stamina bar and you need better enemies and bosses. Is it souls-like? Then you need much better level design and exploring which is pointless in Nioh along with shortcuts. You can't just blend two together and expect it to be good without much thought put into it. It feels like they just went to 4chan and saw random post
>hey I want samurai souls
and Tecmo was like
>remember that samurai action game we announced ages ago? turn it into dark souls!

Funny part is how game is still enjoyable but in the same way as Razor's Edge is enjoyable. If you're into action games you can clearly see glaring flaws of its design. And the worst part I think Team Ninja lacks game designers to fix shit in Nioh 2. Let's just hope I'm wrong here.
>>
>>388869103
If you feel like playing it multiple times over in order for it to get good, sure.
>>
>>388871814
>Razor's Edge Momiji:
>Excellent
Yeah, I really like how they butchered her aerial UT!
>>
File: You're under arrest.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You're under arrest.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>388871450
Because i had to make sure that i wouldn't be talking to myself, which surprise surprise, I FUCKING WOULD.

Thanks for that miji though
>>
>>388871814

It's such a shame that Momiji, Kasumi, and Ayane are all so fun to play, but RE is just not good.
>>
>>388866690
>a nice, fun thread
>about Ninja Gaiden

Yeah no, you can't. Every game in the serie has obnioxious idiots attached to it for some reason.
The 360 NG2 in particular seems to attract some "special" individuals.
>>
>>388872595
Why, is it bad?
>>
>>388872595
>360 NG2
Outside of vanilla 3 that's the one that I see defended the least. Most obnoxious idiots fall on either side of the Black vs Sigma 1 debate.
>>
>>388872678
No its a fine game, it was just a letdown after the original.
>>
File: is.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
is.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>388872678
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was a version full of retarded nonsensical changes yet some idiots still claim it as an """""improved""""" version. NG2 having some framerate and balance problems doesn't help.
>tfw Ninja Gaiden Black 2 never ever
>>
>>388872398
It's almost like constant instant UTs it's no longer a mechanic in the fucking game or something.
>>
>>388872678

It's still very good and absolutely worth playing it; it's hard to follow-up on a game like Black that's the best of the best.
>>
>>388872209
And they deliberately pit you against imps. It's like they knew it would fucking suck and wanted to channel Itagaki's asshole attitude but forgot to add the payoff.

>>388872305
>Can't say anything about DS3, didn't play it yet.
I noticed.
>But I can clearly tell how even Demon's Souls is much better than Nioh in many aspects.
No one said otherwise. DeS was basic but actually a fairly well-designed game, PvP and other problems notwithstanding. By contrast Nioh being an entirely revamped game and still turning out as well as it did is pretty impressive in and of itself, and for that reason alone it has good potential for future developments. Whereas I'd say Souls is done with now, there hasn't been much growth in it's core design for the past few games. At this point Fromsoft should take what they've learnt from the series and make something new, and hopefully they'll do just that.
>>
>>388872678
I didn't say that. It's still Ninja Gaiden... When it meant "greatest action games of all time".

But the game has flaws, big flaws. And ignoring them to suck Itagaki's dick/spit on Sigma 2 is stupid.
>>
Is there any reliable way to play Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma/Whatever on PC?
>>
>>388873075
NG2 has big flaws but Sigma 2 has even bigger ones. It's not a bad game by any means but it IS worse. Black vs Sigma 1 is debatable and both are very close in terms of quality. But that's not the case for Sigma 2.
>>
>>388873050
But it's not. You can't UT anymore unless your weapons glows like a christmas tree and that rarely happens.
>>
File: Ninja crew.jpg (139KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja crew.jpg
139KB, 1024x576px
>>388871335
>hard mode is really bullshit
>hard mode

You mean the literal middle difficulty setting?

Tell me what's so bullshit about Hard.
>>
>>388873068
>Whereas I'd say Souls is done with now, there hasn't been much growth in it's core design for the past few games.
Souls didn't have much growth in game design because Fromsoft always makes some dumb decisions that makes their games worse.

Bloodborne has you farming for health items again, even though they fixed that problem with Dark Souls 1. Fromsoft seems to always forget the improvements they have made in their previous games, or worse, they don't realize that they have improved on their previous games.

I still think that Miyazaki and From got lucky with Demon's Souls.
>>
File: NG2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NG2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>388873075
You can play devil's advocate with Sigma 2 all you want but you literally can't defend shit like purple mist instead of gore, broken balance with instakill grabs or outright removal of content like ranged weapons or tests of valor. NG2 has flaws but those are nothing compared to broken Sigma 2 MNM.
>>
>>388873254
I had some discussions in the past about "original vs. Sigma 2", and every time we came at the conclusion that it's really just a matter of taste.
>>
>>388872678
NG II has:
-Serious framerate problems at certain points, bordering on unplayable outside of tactical mitigation (abusing the scythe UT just to wipe out ninjas fast enough for the game to not keep shitting itself)
-Really, really shitty boss fights bar a few (like Genshin).
-Kind of obnoxious enemy AI at times
-Kind of meh weapons in some cases (nothing as neat as the UF)
-Level design isn't as good as the first game
But despite all of the above, it's a worthy sequal to the first game and well worth a play. The combat is fast-paced and even more frenetic than the first game, in a good way
>>
>>388873550
He said frustrating, not hard. Which is a good way to describe Razor's Edge's auto-dodging enemies and damage sponge bosses.
>>
>>388873328
You're retarded anon. That's my point.
>>
>Not on PC

Call me when I can play this shit series on an actual platform.
>>
>>388873778
kys pcfaggot
>>
>>388873747
But you're the retard here since you don't even understand how removal of essence changed RE combat and how UTs work.
>>
>>388873909
Make me, Xbot MicrodickSucker.
>>
>>388873550
Like the other anon said, no matter what i did it felt like the game was always one step ahead of me. In the long run it became a matter of trial and error. Maybe I'm bad at this but that's my experience, if it wasn't a NG game i probably would've given up halfway through
>>
>>388873708
There's reading comprehension and then there's not knowing how to fucking read.

>auto-dodging

The fuck is this meme? As opposed to an AI manually dodging?

>damage sponge bosses

Every new thread, a whole new asspull complaint out of nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjaI9FnEmw
>>
>>388874054
>catching enemy into glitch loop
>not even ng3 boss but a ported one from first game
You sure showed us!
>>
File: Ninja-Gaiden-3-kasumi-3.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja-Gaiden-3-kasumi-3.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
>>388869942
Kasumi hack n' slash when?
>>
>>388874051
I'm sorry, it looks like you tried to clarify your argument, maybe even with examples but ended up posting a collection of vague buzzwords that don't actually say or explain anything and might as well not have been posted. Can you please try again? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>388874269
You think a boss fight is meant to last 7 seconds you fucking mongoloid? Doesn't matter that it's a loop, what matter is how fast the life goes down in how many attacks.

>not even ng3 boss but a ported one from first game

yeah, i guess they ported her life bar values as well you fucking retard.

>us

Don't kid yourself autist.
>>
>>388874280
Never. Kasumi a calm cute. Not a psychopath like Momiji or Ayane.
>>
>>388873673
I'd agree if we were taking about Black vs Sigma 1 but I really don't see how anyone could play both 2 and Sigma 2 and not immediately see how Sigma 2 was neutered. The stuff they added in is was neat (if not always fun to play) but it doesn't make up for stuff removed or the fucked rebalancing job.
>>
>>388874515
>Doesn't matter that it's a loop
Sure it's not. Next time you'll show me regent fight with 360 scythe abuse and tell me it's a good balanced game with nice bosess. Right, retard?
>>
File: Crowd Control 101.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Crowd Control 101.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I love Momiji in Razor's Edge.
>>
>>388874341
It's been a few months dude, i don't exactly know what to say except i died a damn lotta times. Enemies like the monks did feel like they were set to automatically dodge you at times no matter the timing of your attack, and the there's stuff like the spider tanks that kept throwing shit at me, forcing me to either dodge/jump constantly to stay alive or to cheese them with arrows from the distance

Again, maybe it was a mistake for me to jump right into hard mode, but i still feel like the game had some balancing issues
>>
>>388875037
It does, anon. RE is just isn't good. Ninja Gaiden 2 was designed around fast and deadly but weak enemies. They can kill you fast but they also die fast. It was core design idea. Like ANY stray hit can delimb enemy or even van gelf. In Razor's Edge even regular enemies have shields and armor you have to break before delimb them. All of them have much more health. This shit started in Sigma 2 since PS3 couldn't handle same amount of enemies as 360 so they buffed them but reduced the amount. So we got infamous broken balance of Sigma 2 where any stupid grab can kill you like fucking wolf just baiting your leg and you're instantly dead. Bossfights are abysmal in Razor's Edge. Shit is inconsistent and so damn poorly made.
>>
>>388874620
>I really don't see how anyone could play both 2 and Sigma 2 and not immediately see how Sigma 2 was neutered.

Sigma 2 came out almost 8 years ago, it's tiring to have the same arguments again and again.

To make it simple, yes I played both and I just can't get over the problems of the original. It's an eye cancer, the action is unreadable and you're pushed to always do the same combos by the structures of the fights.

Still, I understand why someone would prefer the original, since the feeling closer to black.
>>
>>388875573
>I just can't get over the problems of the original
You mean you can't deal with IS spam with all your I-frame options but instakill grabs are fine?
>>
>>388875530
It isn't that ps3 couldn't handle the enemies, is that the 360 couldn't handle the enemies so they reduced the amount for framerate
>>
>purple smoke
Sigmafags lose
>>
>>388876106
No, you're wrong. Why the fuck even after all these years there's people like you? Go and fucking see, even cutscenes has less enemies in Sigma 2. PS3 with same amount of enemies runs worse because it's on different (worse) engine. Even fucking first Sigma has similar problem - there you have loadings when you pick up items. That's because sigma engine is piece of shit.
>>
File: Momiji.png (557KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji.png
557KB, 1191x670px
>>388875037
If you don't know what to say then why are you giving your opinion like it's based on anything but a vague personal anecdote? Why just not saying anything at all and assume that you're bad at the game instead of assuming it's the game's fault?

The alchemist are special enemies, you cannot just spam square combos at random and hope to land some because they are designed specifically to dodge and counter your attacks. You need to be smart and calculated when fighting them, there's specific dos and do nots.

11m50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jSYI8roiGs

Spider tanks are one of the easiest bosses when you learn to be smart about them. Also a boss required you to jump and dodge? Amazing

>Again, maybe it was a mistake for me to jump right into hard mode

No shit it was. People go into RE thinking they are hot shit from the previous games and then they either get their shit pushed in because they refuse or can't adapt to the new mechanics or resort to cheesing the game and then shitpost about it.
>>
>>388875929
Yeah I know, people have different tastes. Crazy shit man.
>>
>>388875530
>vanilla 2 fag never played NG1

What a surprise. Stop spreading your bullshit in every single one of these threads
>>
File: IMG492.jpg (616KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG492.jpg
616KB, 2048x1536px
>>388876638
>never played NG1
You can shut up now.
>>
>>388876496
Sorry, but alchemists are just poorly designed enemies. Just like pretty much everything in RE.
>>
>>388876496
The only way I've ever seen anyone deal with alchemists consistently is either UT knockdown spam or 360 scythe. Nothing else seems to be able to break their armor and hit them afterwards unless you get lucky, then they armor up again.
>>
>>388877047
You can abuse some moves like T string with Ayane. It doesn't make them better enemies though. Pretty much everyone agrees alchemists are absolute shit.
>>
>>388876405
You mean the real time cutscenes, what of it? You can't deny the framerate slowdowns on 360
>>
>>388876783
>slav being a cancer in the community

Also not surprising.
>>
>>388877294
I'm a resident of holy Vigoor Empire and better than you are as NG player too.
>>
>>388877294
>get blown out
>b-better deflect!
>>
>>388866690
They announce ngb and ng2 at tgs to play on xbox one right...? haha right...?
>>
>>388877602
Does backward compatibility needs the code of the original game to work ?
Because if it is, you can forget Black.
>>
>>388877024
Come back with an argument you worthless scum

>>388877047
DO you have some sort or special condition that prevents you from clicking links and acknowledging fucking visual proof?

They are vulnerable to:

- UTs
>Heavy attack strings, including the ones that start from light attacks
>360 moves in general, especially the launch ones
>after having their magic shield broken
>after whiffing any major attack like the counter grab
>counter attacks
>the new hold mechanic in general, especially mid string
>Ukifune

Only people who mindlessly spam combos have real trouble with alchemists. They are very hard enemies, as they should considering their somewhat special encounter status.
>>
>>388877283
>You can't deny the framerate slowdowns on 360
Never did. But PS3 _with the same amount of enemies_ runs worse. So if PS3 had the same quantites as 360 it'd completely shit itself. As for cutscenes - there's one with huge amount of werewolves. PS3 has like two times less of them because it couldn't render so many polygons.
>>
>>388877953
>Come back with an argument
Not really interested in NG3 discussion tbqh. Game wasn't good, I finished MNM and never touched it since.
>>
>>388877953
>after having their magic shield broken
Yeah, when they'll dodge half of the time and then dodge out of combos. Brilliant enemy design, yeah.
>>
>>388878285
Translation:

>I just want to shitpost about it XD

Kill yourself
>>
>>388878472
Just fuck off. RE is DmC tier shit and only thing that saves it is how it doesn't rape the lore too much. RE fags are the worst cancer since they always want to defend their shitty game instead of accepting its flaws.
>>
>want to play it
>can't buy it off of the Xbox marketplace
I'm disappointed.
>>
>>388878717
>implying there's more than one
This thread is just RE-kun bait anyway.
>>
File: Trying to cure cancer.jpg (68KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to cure cancer.jpg
68KB, 560x560px
>>388872595
I really can't. I think this is gonna be the last time i try too because the exact same people showed up to say the exact same things and it dawned on me that...why would i want to discuss anything with these vile, immature, obnoxious, downright autistic people in the first place? I've never seen a good NG thread in my life and i have tried several times on several different time schedules, always the same easily identifiable autists show up to derail it.

Series is dead, community seems to be cancer. I'll just keep playing them on my lonesome and get what few related human interaction i can from the randoms i run into in the online modes.
>>
>>388879427
If it makes you feel any better, that's how 90% of threads on /v/ devolve these days
>>
>>388878717
>DmC
>As bad as RE

Come on anon don't go overboard, nothing can be as bad as RE.
>>
>>388879427
I'd say try starting a thread on something specific you'd like to discuss or at the very least don't draw attention to the things you don't want to deal with and then complain when people ignore you. And then continue not to suggest anything else to discuss.

I mean Momiji and Rache's tits are nice and all but that doesn't make much of a conversation.
>>
>>388879950
Vanilla 3. Also Vanilla DmC is arguably worse than RE.
>>
Why do all my favourite genres have garbage discussion on this garbage website?
>>
>>388879978
Dragon's Dogma is one quarter of a finished game and it's been having daily generals for 5 years straight, non of them ever devolve into garbage like this. You have no real argument, that's not how this website works, we both know this shit would have turned out like this regardless of what i put in the OP or it would have 404ed
>>
File: be a fiend, see this. What do.png (477KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
be a fiend, see this. What do.png
477KB, 1024x538px
>>388880297
There really has to be an alternative to this? I've had it with these Tortanic nu-faggots
>>
>>388880297
>HOW DARE YOU DISCUSS ABOUT GAMEPLAY IN A VIDEO GAME

Maybe you love those genres for the wrong reasons ?
>>
>>388881608
There are so few really superb action games, and instead of celebrating them people just shit up threads. dmc thread? NG fans shit it up. NG thead? dmc fans shit it up.

Half this thread is waifu posting from people who probably never played the games.

>>388881410
Yeah I dunno.
>>
>>388866690

>NG1>>>>>>>>NINJA GAIDEN BLACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NINJA GAIDEN 2>>>>>>>>>>>> DOG SHIT>>>>>>>>>>> NINJA GAIDEN 3

prove me wrong
>>
>>388882259
Only if you're talking about the NES games.
>>
File: Someone's been a naughty fiend.png (1MB, 1024x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Someone's been a naughty fiend.png
1MB, 1024x1343px
>>388881881
>Half this thread is waifu posting from people who probably never played the games

See friend, now you've become part of the problem by getting angry at the most innocuous thing in this whole thread. You should be glad this series has waifus worth celebrating, unlike some other series :^), and maybe understand that a post is more than the image accompanying it.
>>
>>388882307

im talking about the xbox and play games.
>>
>>388882429
I guess I'm just not good enough to understand the complexities of "ayane best girl"

Rachel is a trash character and I dread having to play as her.
>>
File: Sad Rachel.jpg (128KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Rachel.jpg
128KB, 720x1280px
>>388882673
>Rachel is a trash character and I dread having to play as her.

I take it back. You're no friend of mine, pal.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.