[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not judging the entire game yet but it took me 14 retries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
I'm not judging the entire game yet but it took me 14 retries to finally get through the first encounter with Jack. What the fuck was that hiding simulator shit? I have a feeling there's more hiding shit in this game, where you're more or less fucked unless you hide and somehow get through some cunt with eyes that of a hawk.
>>
literally after the second fight with Jack there is no more hiding.
>>
>>388866454
That's good. Still doesn't feel like a RE game at all, I wish they at least slapped a subtitle on it instead of 7.
>>
After the chainsaw fight there's only 1 proper stealth section left in the entire game and it's a lot more balanced than Jack is.

Are you playing on madhouse? If you are I feel your pain. But if you're playing on normal you need to git gud quick.
>>
>>388866789
It'll feel like an RE game real soon. The pacing of the game follows the beats of the original to a surprising degree
>>
>>388866884
Yep, playing on madhouse. I think it came with pre-order bonus for first playthroughs.

>>388866998
Well that's good news. The game did feel atmospherical and immersive the first 2 hours, but all it needs is that RE feel to it.
>>
>>388866998
It never felt like RE at any point.
Closest thing to classic RE-style gameplay was at the ship, which RE7-fags seem to hate.

>>388867337
Don't get your hopes up. I regret for not refunding the game while still at under 2 hours. This shit is somehow WORSE than goddamn RE5.
>>
>>388867996
At least I bought it for half it's price back then.
>>
What happened to the DLC?
>>
>>388867996
>WORSE than goddamn RE5.
nah
>>
>>388869295
Capcom had to literally start over from scratch because they didn't like what was made by the people they originally hired to make it.
>>
Were the two kids not infected? What happened to Lucas and to the girl if you chose to save your wife?
>>
>>388866224
>14 retries
Holy shit. You're just terrible at the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.