[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the innovation of the zombie/survival genre to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Days-Gone.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Leave the innovation of the zombie/survival genre to me.
>>
I'm actually curious about this game. I wish Bend would show more, or at least give me a release date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ceBapkQrc&t=724s
>>
>>388859053
What about Syphon Filter?
>>
Riding through this world, all alone
>>
The game focuses on incorporating the zombies into "environmental weapons" i'd say.
Zombies are typically enemies in zombies games, but here you can use them as weapons, they built a whole lot of mechanics based around using them againsts other ai.

Also hordes zombies have yet to be done in an open world game like this, it's a pretty original dynamic for a game, might be fun to make the AI fuck around with itself.
>>
>>388859053
>innovation
Lol?
>>
>>388860821
you can see how original the game is right from the cover art
>>
>>388860821
It's made by the Syphon Filter devs so, maybe?
>>
>>388861163
But we have seen nothing supporting the claim of innovation so far ad these guys haven't made an innovative game since the first SF.
>>
>>388859053
>innovation
>ps4 exclusive

This gen belongs to cross platform xbone and w10 sonybros.
>>
>>388859053
>zombie

they're freakers
>>
>>388861547
Sad but as a pc and a ps4 owner the only good game i've played on this shitty gen was bloodborne.
>>
>>388859456
looks better than TLOU
>>
>zombie/survival genre
>innovation
Mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1491624717278.jpg (42KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
1491624717278.jpg
42KB, 640x841px
>>388859456
>suffocates someone is 3 seconds

This really bugs me. Sure maybe kids don't have the attention span to choke somebody for a few minutes but in actuality choking or suffocating someone to death must be one the most intense ways to kill somebody and they just straight up butcher the tension. I realize that maybe he broke he neck with the rope but this is a general thing video games (and movies) mess up on
>>
>>388861369
Resistance Retribution was good though.
>>
File: worlds biggest rubber duck.jpg (50KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
worlds biggest rubber duck.jpg
50KB, 630x351px
>>388861710
I'm not trying to start any hate or anything and I don't own any consoles but the line-up does seem pretty lackluster. I had a 360 and I really felt like they were releasing absolute bangers every few months but these newer gens are probably half-way through their life spans.
>>
>>388861989
If you cutt off an artery you generally pass out in a few seconds, if youre choking someone out youre not supposed to literally suffocate em but cut off blood flow
>>
>>388859053
This game already looks dated and it's not even out
>>
>>388862402
Not really versed in choking people out but won't they wake up a few moments later? I remember when I was in school people (idiots) used to do this to themselves and they would basically pass out.
>>
>>388862521
As long as the heart still beats they will wake up.
>>
>>388861989
Agreed. At least let me enjoy their suffering.
>>
File: 1497217509877.jpg (32KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497217509877.jpg
32KB, 670x670px
I've seen this game a million fucking times. There's nothing new in the gameplay. This will release and be forgotten within 2 months, and another survival zombie game will take it's place. Fuck the devs for making this overdone shit and fuck you faggots for buying and perpetuating the cycle.
>>
>>388859053
>>388859456
Looks like another casual Uncharted/Horizon Zero Dawn clone. Especially with the casual tracking enemy mechanic.
I wish more games would take TW3 route where the world felt more robust and permanent. Like for instance I bet dropped loot simply despawns in this game if you don't pick it up.
>>
>zombies
>innovation

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>388859053
Literally Press F to pay respect with zombies
>>
>>388859053
>whines about lack of innovation in zombie games
>does it with a copypasta thread
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.