[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry /v/. But it's actually good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
Sorry /v/. But it's actually good
>>
That's ok, I hope you and all 2 of your viewers enjoy it.
>>
>>388858118
Huh?

Huh?!
>>
>>388857871
bad*
>>
>>388857871
I don't believe you
>>
>>388858245
I enjoyed it
>>
the first one was about a girl that can manipulate time. so whats the appeal to this other girl with no powers? besides lesbos
>>
The teacher is the killer
>>
>>388858520
Maybe she has the power of her lips syncing to her speech this time around.
>>
>>388858520
It focuses on the character of chloe, actually makes it a much better fleshed out character, some interesting mechanics, better interactions, and some paranormal happenings that might in some way tie into the time manipulation thing. Pleasantly surprised
>>
>>388858520

The appeal is the same as that of the first one: Lesbo pandering.
>>
Only idiots will buy this game. Prequel was not needed at all. No point whatsover in playing this. The most obvious cash grab game ever made.
>>
>>388857871
it's shit.
>>
>>388858845
I just played the first ep and I was hesitant because I had that mindset, but it's actually probably better than the majority of the first game
>>
>>388858905
That's because your taste and knowledge in gaming is pure trash. I'll watch the movie on youtube/twitch.
>>
>>388859145

I have good taste that doesn't align with /v/'s hivemind of 'le everything is shit'. Watch it if you must
>>
>>388859145
>That's because your taste and knowledge in gaming is pure trash.

but that's all subjective, his may be shit from your view and yours might be shit from his.

Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise for me as it well exceeded my expecatations. I like the new dialogue system and the backtalk mode actually introduces a bit of challenge that is more advanced than "I can't find the beer bottles in this park where the fuck are they?". Though I don't think i'll end up preferring it to the original, for what is by all means a spin off/expansion done by a lesser developer it has been good so far.
>>
>>388857871
Why are you saying sorry then?
>>
did ashley burch voice chloe? if not is the new voice actor good?
>>
>>388860095
No, but she sounds pretty similar. The first area is weird though, like she's struggling to match a similar voice, but then the rest of the two hours of the first episode I couldn't tell the difference
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.