[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkwood thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: darkwood.jpg (18KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
darkwood.jpg
18KB, 460x215px
Tip sharing and spook story thread

>outdated shit wiki
>no good steam guides
>dead subreddit

i fucking love this. all the things i've learned have been from darkwood threads for sharing tips. it's like the old days with no guides on the internet, where you just shared info with friends and classmates.

I wish more games were like this
>>
Everyone who bought this game is an idiot, I got it for free from the legal torrent up on tpb
>>
>>388857215
what the fuck do i use my materials on. im at hideout 2 and i have a pistol, and could make a single shot shotgun if i wanted. the enemies i run into are easily disposed of and i have no room in my hideout because of all the unused materials i have. i can't even loot the village because my storage is so full.

what do
>>
>>388857371
This is a rare case where supporting the devs is actually worth it. They're a 3 man team who actually quit their jobs to work on a game for a genre that they personally cannot handle since they're all scaredy cats.
>>
>>388857371
i bought it to support the devs because they've made a fun game
>>
>>388857554
Make bandages
Make lockpicks
Always have some molotovs on hand
Don't use firearms as your primary means of fighting, ammo is scarce
Store your gasoline in a separate container
sell everything you know you're not gonna use
>>
File: 1498934386220.jpg (102KB, 567x542px) Image search: [Google]
1498934386220.jpg
102KB, 567x542px
I just met a mushroom man for the first time
>>
>>388857554
Just making sure, but you do know that the workbench is a giant container right? Dunno how you're capping out honestly. Also upgrading melee weapons is good to invest in.
>>
Shit game with no enemy variety.
>>
I don't fucking get it. I can't fucking get a job. Meanwhile John Smith gets handed a 75k job he doesn't fucking deserve. I know life isn't fucking fair but it just sucks when you're the subject.
>>
File: mystash.jpg (577KB, 1349x766px) Image search: [Google]
mystash.jpg
577KB, 1349x766px
>>388857793
i throw all my gas on the ground, i could make a few more molotovs, i dont usually have too many. i just have a surplus of everything: wood, nails, rope, all of it

what are some things i should sell that are just taking up space

the stuff on the floor by the workshop is all gas, the stuff by the stove is bait meat, i've got two staffs, and embryo and rotten shroom in the cabinet, and in the wardrobe i have ammo.

also, i upgraded my shovel. damage and mild durability
>>
>>388859184
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>388859348
Just venting frustration to anyone who'll listen. Sorry for unrelated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.