[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where start with the monster hunter serie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (152KB, 386x273px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
152KB, 386x273px
where start with the monster hunter serie?
>>
4U
>>
Either 4u or the first
>>
>>388856275
3U or 4U, dont listen to any faggot who suggest otherwise
>>
Play 4U, or emulate P3rd
>>
4U's a good start
>introduces monsters with fun opening cinematics
>decent story build up
>access to the latest selection of weapons
>decent roster
>good end-game
>custom quest editor floating around somewhere
>>
>>388856619
This.
>>
4U's definitely the best way to get into it, or you can just wait for worlds, it'll probably get a demo soon.
>>
>>388856275
Try out the demo for 4U first to see if it's something you want to get into but yeah, definitely 4U if you want to get into the series.
>>
>>388856275
Tri
>>
Freedom Unite

It will teach you to play properly. The downside of it is that the sequels will feel like the dumbed down garbage they are, difficulty wise.
>>
>>388856868
This.

And if you're into some co-op, 4U's still decently alive. Of course, nothing's stopping you from soloing everything either.
>>
@388857560
If you want (you)'s you gotta try harder
>>
>>388856275
I started with 1 but you don't need to be autistic like me
just start with whatever game is easiest for you to play
>>
>>388857560
There's literally nothing in FU that's even half as hard as an average GQ 140 monster.
>>
>>388857723
and when I say easiest for you to play I don't mean difficulty but ease of access i.e. if you have a PSP play FU if you have a 3DS play 3U or 4U etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.