[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just purchased a PS Vita. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I've just purchased a PS Vita. Ask me anything.
>>
There aren't even any notable racing games for this (aside from the "everyone but me thinks it's horse shit" NFS Most Wanted 2012). I only bought it to play Uncharted.
>>
>>388855472
how was your day senpai
>>
File: 1498248981782.png (663KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498248981782.png
663KB, 640x640px
>>388855472
It better be hacked, anon
>>
>>388855472
I've been thinking about picking one up. Do you think it is worth it? Any decent games?
>>
>>388857034
If you're into niche japanese stuff, then yeah, you'd find plenty of games to play.
>>
>>388855537

What are you talking about? I just installed Ridge Racer on it.

>>388856852
OF COURSE IT IS!
On one hand I am crying that there are no games for it on the other I am worried about NEW games which I won't be able to run anymore because they are above firmware 3.60.

I just hate what Sony did. I can not purchase a Vita in my country anymore. I could only get it from eBay and finding actual games is also hard. You can only buy USED ones and I do not want some random jerk to make money. The company won't make any sales if I buy off ebay. So I think piracy is okay still it's sad. I would like to support this system. I would love Sonic Mania on it or Duck Tales remaster and what not. All games the Vita COULD run.
>>
>>388857178
Oh, right...

I forgot that game exists because it was microtransaction garbage.
>>
>>388855543

Rather interesting actually. I've started a new job yesterday. Well it was like a test job. I'm a film editor and I had to finish a project. They liked what I did yesterday and said they were surprised. They didn't expect me to do so well and had already fired 3 people before me because they weren't satisfied with their work. So I could come in again today and finish the project. They said they will have future jobs for me. If the post production company continues to do this very certain project which I have worked on is uncertain yet because the station won't pay them enough. Actually the company that I've worked for is stupid. It's a video cut in TWO parts. Part 1 and Part 2. They thought they had an agreement that they get paid X money for 1 film. Now for them 1 film = 1 part. Since part 1 makes one film that will air at a certain day and a few days later part 2 will air they thought they would also get paid for those but the broadcaster that hired them thought that they would have to pay just for ONE thing because it's ONE FILM split into two parts. So god knows if I will ever work for them again or not.
>>
>>388855537
Most Wanted 2012 was decent, got the platinum for it and everything
>>
does the vita slim have issues with the triggers? i swear to god the vita slim i bought new in early 2016 have a hard time registering the shoulder buttons. thats why i baerly play the fucking thing.

is this a common, known issue or what?
>>
>>388857034

I thought about getting a 3DS and I've looked into it for a long time but I just didn't find any games that give me a boner. I think there are 25/40 games on the Vita that I can enjoy. I DO LIKE ports. Stuff doesn't need to be exclusive to a system so I wish there were more ports on the Vita. I've got FEZ on PC but never finished it. Now I've got it on the Vita and I think it will entertain me. Shovel Knight (I know the 3DS has it too but 2 screens can fuck off) is another game I've got. I've used to play it on my laptop when I was on the go but that's just annoying so having it on the Vita is fun too. Sadly- as you can see - those are WESTERN games. I even enjoy shooters. So yes I think I will enjoy Uncharted for Vita, Resistance, Unit13 and Killzone but that's it I guess as in: there aren't more games like this. So it's a shame there aren't more games like this and also my fault that this is my taste I suppose BUT it's not like the 3ds can offer me such triple AAA action heavy games.
>>
>>388857958

I do not have any issues with the triggers but the fucker who sold it to me didn't say anything about the SCRATCHES the screen has. 3 in titel and they clearly are visible. Often the touchpad won't function. I've messaged 20 people on ebay though and asked them what firmware they are running and I had also looked in the past and everyone was on a way too high firmware. This dude already had HenKaku installed. He also had some games installed including Plants VS Zombies. I had avoided it my entire life because I saw everyone playing it and thought I would hate it. Turns out it is actually addictive - maybe I am part normie scum myself but it is a fun game. Problem is: after a few minutes the touch screen won't function anymore and there is NO way to play this game without a touchscreen. So I am fucked. Really sad. That's why I hate ebay. I would have purchased a new model but it doesn't exist.
>>
>>388858521
gotta learn how to ebay anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.