[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Witcher 3.jpg (51KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3.jpg
51KB, 490x490px
Should I buy Witcher 3 or Witcher 3 GOTY? Shall I buy Witcher 3 at all?
>>
1. Buy W3 GOTY edition
2. Enjoy one of the best games ever made
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!!
>>
>>388848985
Should I buy Dark Souls 3 for 50 euro too?
>>
Uncharted 4 was leagues ahead of Witcher 3
>>
>>388848826
Buy the GotY edition and play it. Prepare for a deluge of retarded contrarians telling you it sucks, but just ignore them -
they only dislike it because it's popular. It's one of the best of all time.
>>
>>388849080
Do they not sell ds3 for less than 50 euros by now?
>>
>>388848985

>best game ever made
>literally a generic button mashing action game with a sprinkling of RPG elements

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1503892024337.png (765KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1503892024337.png
765KB, 720x715px
>>388848826
lol on pc. playing witcher at 30 fps cap and low settings would hurt. like, hurt real bad.
>>
>>388849181
Should I buy Witcher 3 GOTY?
Should I read the book serie?
Should I buy Dark Souls 3 too? (50 euro)
>>
>>388849080
You can get a game of the year edition for less than that.
>>
>>388848826
>Shall I buy Witcher 3 at all?

Where it does shine, it shines bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
>>
>>388849236
Nope, not even on Zavvi
>>
>>388849386
Dark Souls 3 you mean?
>>
Op>>388848826
Op here, you know what fuck it! I gonna buy Witcher 3 & Dark Souls 3 afterall!
>>
My tip is to stick to the story and ignore sidequests and the open world or you'll get burned out by the time you get to fight the space wizards. The expansions are better paced.
>>
I'd suggest you pirate it to try it first.

I bought into the hype and bought if from a sale this year and it is waaaaayy overrated by people who probably never played an RPG outside of Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

It's okay but don't expect a game that will suck your dick clean. I heard the DLC's are better and they had an actual writer working on the storyline.
>>
>>388849294
Yes
If you like fantasy, yes
Only ever played 1 and 2
>>
Should I buy Dark Souls 3 or Dark Souls 3 GOTY?
>>
>Geralt makes fun of a dwarf whose wife cheated on him by literally calling him "the top cuckold in Redania"
Just buy the game.
>>
>>388850302
uh the side quests are the best part senpai
>>
>>388850620
>oi wicher there's a monster
>*activates witcher senses*
>*moans* hmmm this must be a [insert name one of 5 somewhat different monsters here names here]
>*kills monster*
>quest ends

This is literally every witcher sidequest.
>>
>>388850620
>oi Witcha', care to 'elp an old feller in need?
>follow red dust/footsteps
>find a little area with "clues"
>follow more red shit
>kill a thing
Let's be honest, they made 1 quest and copypasted it over and over again. Can't wait for you to post the 1 different sidequest to prove my point.
>>
File: 1500473150041.jpg (384KB, 773x985px) Image search: [Google]
1500473150041.jpg
384KB, 773x985px
>>388849251
>>
>>388850767
>>388850839
The mainquests are even worse, every person you meet always has info on Ciri but you have to do some stupid copypaste errands before they tell you what they know.

Why did people like this game again?
>>
>>388851267
Some of the main quests have their own somewhat interesting stories that make them more fun. I found the mini stories of the baron, Triss and Keira pretty fun. But the overarching muh Ciri stuff, the dead open world and the painfully clunky combat drag it down. That's why I think, if you want to play this, you should focus on the main story so you get through it before it drowns in its own shortcomings.
>>
>>388849621
check base.com mate
>>
>>388850767
>>388850839
The quest where the An Craite chick makes you think you helped burn a baby alive, in order to transfer a demon that feeds off guilt over to Geralt?

The quest where you get drunk and wander around singing, in order to lure out the vampire that was addicted to booze and was feeding on drunk people stumbling home at night?

The quest where the sentient monsters set a hilariously bad trap for you by trying to crush you with a boulder rolling down a hill, because they're scared of you and think Geralt's there to kill them (who you can then talk down, if you've helped other monsters)?

The one island you can sail to in Skellige that's packed full of bandits, who you fight through into the ruins of a castle, and in the dungeon you discover they're being led by what are essentially Cthulhu cultists?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.