[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard mode: no MC was dead or in coma all along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: 1451764563356.png (7KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1451764563356.png
7KB, 486x451px
Hard mode: no MC was dead or in coma all along
>>
>>388844464
Fuck off
>>
>>388844464
The M on Mario's hat stands for Majora. Mario's universe is connected to the Zelda universe.
>>
In Hitman: Blood Money, Diana makes up the briefings for the people to make them seem like bigger assholes they are so you don't feel bad about killing them.
>>
>>388844678
this explains why Luigi and link both wear green suits
>>
>>388844464
Matt its time to stop making videos. You're an embarrassment.
>>
the main character was awake the entire time and actually did all that stuff
>>
File: 1492633775499.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492633775499.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>388844464

Stop making these threads you fucking retard. Post it on reddit where you stole it from.
>>
File: BDFFedeafreelancer.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
BDFFedeafreelancer.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
She is half murloc
>>
I propose that Crystalis is the DIRECT prequel to Secret of Mana (in that in Secret of Mana, the story reveals that the Mana Fortress was destroyed by a boy with a sword and in Crystalis, you do exactly that)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystalis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_of_Mana
"Canon" timelines be damned, in fucking Crystalis you shatter the Mana Fortress (which flies)

>B-but Crystalis happens in "near future" after the world ended in 1997 and that Secret of Mana obviously happened in medieval times
All that technology inside the mana fortress had to come from somewhere.
And when you destroy a civilization, superstitions that "technology = bad" will naturally lead to a reversion to a less advanced norm.
>>
>>388844464
Shepard was indoctrinated
>>
>>388845030
Thats literally canon, if Bioware had any brains to steal that theory instead of giving the game a 1,1 GB slideshow. Yes Im still mad.
>>
>>388845030
Haha here's a stupid one
In kingdom hearts when a nobody lives long enough they develop a new heart from nowhere, that a why the org 13 was so good at "pretending" to feel
Oh fucking wait
>>
File: Dr Sobek.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Sobek.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>388844464
>Horizon, a new dawn
Aloy as just a plan from Dr Sobeck to blame, miscredit, destroy and get revenge on Faro. First of she hates him on ideology level, than that he was in charge of the faro industry and that they broke up. So she planned to restart the human race with her clone in charge.
Dr., Sobeck is in reality a bio-terrorist with a god complex and unforgiving. She is kinda like Rhas A Ghul from Batman or Apocalypse from X-Men.

In reality, you didnt stopped the bad guys, but helped the real enemy and but helped her.
>>
>>388844464
The mushrooms are drugs
>>
File: Cloud.png (138KB, 258x297px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud.png
138KB, 258x297px
Xenoblade takes place in the same universe as both Star Wars and Cory in the House. In Star Wars, I propose that Sith is a misspelling. It is actually spelled Cith. Cith stands for C.ory I.n T.he H.ouse. This is why it's the dark side: because Cory is black. I would bet that Corys sister Ravens future sight is actually some kind of force power. Who else has future sight? Shulk. Also, the Monodo almost looks like a lightsaber. Could it be that this is what gave the jedi the idea for lightsabers? But hey that's just a theory...
>>
>>388844464
Nanami is a re-animated corpse at the end of Suikoden 2. Huan inherited the ressurection abilities of Neclord and reanimates her
>>
>>388845303
kek
>>
File: ninjagaiden.png (4KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
ninjagaiden.png
4KB, 256x224px
>>388844464
Ninja Gaiden (NES) was just the fantasy of a ten year old that his father sent to do groceries. He runs down the street doing "swoosh" noises at people, cats and pigeons. Specially pigeons.
>>
Mental is Sam's dad
>>
At the start of Rayman 2, Rayman is actually on the verge of death in prison. Going mad from loneliness and hopelessness, he imagines that his friend Globox comes and breaks him out, and he saves the world.

It's all just an escapist fantasy playing in Rayman's mind as he lays there and rots.
>>
File: velka.jpg (226KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
velka.jpg
226KB, 2000x1500px
>>388844464
Linking the fire in Dark Souls is actually just Velkas way of absolving all sin from the world. She is the primary orchestrator of the games events, not the serpents
>>
>>388844464
At the end of mania the Phantom Ruby plunges Sonic into Sonic forces
>>
>>388844464
Hero of Ferelden was secretly darkspawn infiltrator but grew accustomed to humans and decided to help them
>>
>>388845953
Okay Ashen Hollow, get your boner for Velka outta here.
>>
File: PlayerUnknowns-Battleground.jpg (48KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
PlayerUnknowns-Battleground.jpg
48KB, 594x334px
>>388844464
PuBg is in the same universe as Escape from New York, Running Man and HungerGames. First there was the Escape from New York prison. Which where than taken by a production studio as entertainment and evolved into RunningMan. Than they builded the PuBg Island for even bigger and securer entertainment. But after some years and being very popular, the developed it into the HungerGames.
>>
Even though you're told you're continuing an ages-old cycle, you clearly are breaking some sort of sequence in Dark Souls III. The Soul of Cinder is an amalgam of all past linkers of the flame, but the Ashen One kills and then fully replaces him instead of getting absorbed
>>
the cab driver was caine
>>
>>388846678
That will never make sense no matter how many times you say it.
>>
FFXIV will end with us killing off both Zodiark and Hydaelin for a Neutral read: true ending.
>>
I remember seeing this on an old FF forum. Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read, wish I could remember more of the details

>The events of Final Fantasy 6 are not played out chronologically
>The events of the World of Ruin precede the events of the World of Balance
>The War of the Magi IS Kefka's war
>>
>>388844464
My mom actually played the games she hid from me that's why she hid them so often so all those times I cried and hit her she was actually playing pokemon puzzle league
I think but it is merely a theory
>>
The plot of Bloodborne as gobbldegook that was made up on the spot and the game tells you this when you first start it up because you have Harmen directly telling the players to "not worry about the story too much"
>>
>>388845754
>that one kid who got juggled off a cliff on the way to school
>>
>>388847262
Pretty good, my theory was zodiark and hydaelin fusing into a new deity and causing another calamity, causing the game to reset into a new world ala ARR's calamity, because they irreversably fucked up the game and people stopped playing again
>>
File: iconnn.png (352KB, 448x405px) Image search: [Google]
iconnn.png
352KB, 448x405px
The tanker and twin snakes events were training simulations for raiden, and his memory of big shell were altered to hide classified information and further train his mental skills (hence a feeling of going down the same corridor 20 times in a row to futility.) Raiden failed most of these test, hence why he was no longer of use to the government.
sadly this is stuff I really believe
>>
>>388848281
>he failed most of the test
Thats why solid snake had to bail him out, that was the real solid snake and not a simulation of him. Training was going to mind fuck him hard and there was no safe way to pull him out.
>>
.hack takes place in the same universe as the Fairly Odd Parents universe. Timmy's Dad and Cosmo both play The World, with Cosmo being the player behind Piros, and Timmy's Dad's character is the NPC who complains about service overtime in Carmina Gadelica right before the first Cubia fight.
>>
>>388844464
Mario and Luigi are two regular plumbers who get high off shrooms and hallucinate the entire Mushroom Kingdom. Peach is just Mario's ex and he sees himself rescuing her from her new lover. Bowser is just a regular big guy that's now dating Peach who runs a pet store and has a fondness for turtles, hence why Mario imagines him as a giant spiked turtle while he's on shrooms.
>>
>>388848281
Actually, much less the tanker, I think the training simulations for raiden were the Metal Gear Solid VR missions, weren't they?
>>
File: 1503874637124.png (166KB, 1936x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1503874637124.png
166KB, 1936x1096px
>Dark Crusade

Okay, So you know how the Blood Ravens attacks the Kronus Liberators? Well I think that the Blud Rehvens may have been under some chaotic influence. Now hear me out, there's a lot of chaos wastes on kronus and historically chapters that have opened fire on other imperials have turned out to be traitors (Astral Claws for example) also, why did the Blood Ravens not offer to work with the Liberators instead of exterminating them? It seems like the guard could be a good help in taking over a planet, but they just treat them as a liability instead. Almost as if they had something to hide that the guard could potentially have revealed. So in conclusion, the Blood Ravens may have been influenced by chaos as they seem awful keen to go digging for artifacts on xeno and chaos tainted land, and attack the only other Imperial faction in the game. No I haven't played DoW II or Retribution, why do you ask?

>BUT THATS JUST A THEORY, pic unrelated
>>
>>388848401
The infinite ammo scene was a sort of memory edit to make raiden (and the player) become lucid and think that it was a simulation, or a video game since raiden has experience with those things. This was done to lessen the mindfuck of what was going on in the memory edit.
>>388848594
The ending of the tanker event is raiden fucking up, solid snake has incredible feats by that time in the chronological story, but nobody could survive that.
>>
Adrian Shepard was G-Man's first choice for an employee. He kept an eye on him even before Black Mesa was close to having any trouble and purposefully put him in the HECU units so he'd be sent there. However, once the disaster struck Adrian didn't perform as well as G-Man had expected (he literally had to save his life on one instance) while Gordon made his way to Xen without G-Man's help. By the time he was approaching the Lambda complex G-Man realized who the winning horse was in this race and ditched Adrian to take Gordon as his employee.
>>
Zelda is a demon who's family became the rulers of Hyrule.

Ganondorf, a brave hero who created Hyrule himself, was cursed by the Hylian bloodline and is forced to live forever. Gabon is 100% Hylian. He is the father of the royal family.

The evil royal family hires another demon to possess an innocent young man every 100 years or so to kill Ganon so he can never reclaim his kingdom.

The New Hylian demons use trickery to make Ganon look evil
>>
>>388848753
Raiden was supposed to be a replacement for solid snake because he wanted to retire and settle down, but you can't get rid of your most valuable war asset without a conspiracy. Roy helped with a lot of this because he was personal friends with solid snake and wanted nothing but good things for him.
>>
File: FF timeline.jpg (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FF timeline.jpg
116KB, 700x700px
>>388847478
Sounds so pants on retarded I kinda want to learn more about this.

Speaking of FF theories does anyone remember "Logic?" (who posted here and on wakachan's FF board) and his theory of how all FF games were connected? I don't usually like timelines and/or trying to force continuity between stand-alone games but his attempt was kinda good and actually did make surprising amount of sense. IIRC the basic idea relied on FFV being the first game and split worlds having their own continuities.
>>
>>388849246
Otacon was also involved with this, he was the one who managed the whole set up in the first place (which was how he managed to identify with the 'nerd' side of raiden)
>>
>>388845953
this makes too much sense and doesn't belong in a thread like this
>>
>>388844464
Doomguy is a druggie and an alcoholic, all we see is his visualisation of battling his inner demons.
>>
The muhnado was actually Homura's mom the whoooooole time and that will be the only connection to the first xenoblade in xc2
>>
File: ugh.jpg (152KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
152KB, 800x518px
>tfw had a rather decent theory about GLaDOS before 2 came along and shit all over it

I was sure, just so fucking sure, that GLaDOS was one of the scientist's little girls that was abducted or maybe volunteered to be the GL part of GLaDOS. It was damn near air tight. Some of the details of it have evaporated over the year because of GLaDOS's reveal in Portal 2.

Anyway between details in the game and the timeline on the Aperture website it just kind of lined up. GLaDOS was turned on during Bring Your Daughter to Work Day. GLaDOS also said that day was a good day to have your daughter "tested" didn't specify for what.

It also kind of explained GLaDOS. I mean a cake would be a wonderful reward for a little girl that got good grades. It also kind of made sense with how she acted. How she treated Chell as a doll in a doll house and tossing her out after she served her purpose, even her temper tantrum and killing everyone in the facility so she can be left alone to play.

There's a couple other details I've forgotten but god damn it. I was POSITIVE that GLaDOS's origin in Portal 2 was going to be this. I was so fucking proud of myself. I figured that shit out. Everything fit together so neatly.

It was such a let down when the real reveal happened that I don't do much in the way of theory crafting anymore. I let other people do it and go 'huh, thats interesting' and wander off to do other things.
>>
>>388849257
FFXIV is currently linking them all other Final Fantasy together. They aren't one timeline, but all the games are separate instances in the same universe or something. Multiverses that interfere and influence each other I guess.
>>
>>388844464
Shadow queen from pmttyd is originated from kirbyverse
>>
File: I'm Kennedy.gif (22KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Kennedy.gif
22KB, 320x285px
>>388844464
Resident Evil Gaiden is the true canon and the final version of RE4 plus everything that chronologically taking place after it is noncanon. I even have evidence to support this in the form of an interview between one of the more important people in CV's development and some Jap magazine
The following is an excerpt from a Code Veronica interview regarding why Leon doesn't appear.
>Question 6
>What was Leon doing when Claire sent e-mail to him?
>Answer 6
>Leon is one of the members of anti-Umbrella group. When Claire sent e-mail to him, he was doing another anti-Umbrella task and he couldn't go help Claire. -This story is already complete but I can't tell you what kind of story yet.
Jill, Barry and Leon are member of anti-Umbrella group, but group that Jill in and others in is same or not is unknown.
http://www.survivhor.com/morbidcreations/re_behind/recv_qanda.html
>>
Tommy Vercetti was a fag.
>>
>>388849257
Can you link to the full image in the OP?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.