[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modders such complete, autistic fucking faggots. These

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Oleksandr_CD_03.jpg (508KB, 1229x785px) Image search: [Google]
Oleksandr_CD_03.jpg
508KB, 1229x785px
Why are modders such complete, autistic fucking faggots.

These fucking cucks won't let anyone download any version of their fucking mod until the newest UPDATE is complete.

It's a fucking update and they removed all versions of it.

Holy fuck, it's like they don't want anyone's support at all. I'm sure as fuck not downloading it when it releases now, fuck this development team.
>>
They don't owe you anything anon
>>
Listen up you retarded faggot, they're doing that because the community is full of entitled retards like you who will bitch and moan constantly as if modders were full time game developers. They're doing it so that nobody can complain more about the mod before it's updated and so nobody downloads an old version thinking it's the new version
>>
File: 1397440937637.jpg (19KB, 318x224px) Image search: [Google]
1397440937637.jpg
19KB, 318x224px
>>
>>388826203
>>388826186
Neo-/v/ defending some faggots

Never thought I'd see the day
>>
>>388826319
>entitled manchild doesn't get what he wants immediately
>throws an autism fit
Take a break from the vidya and go outside buddy.
>>
>>388826319
>Some faggots
That's you though, Op. Why should a modder have to spend hours talking with people who downloaded the old version and saying nothing but
>We're addressing this in our update
>You're playing an old version, that isn't there anymore
>We already fixed it
>No the update isn't out yet
And other retarded waste of time bullshit. I'd do the exact same fucking thing as them
>>
>>388826482
So people actually play the mod.

So you have problems in your mod? Whatever, fix it, but keep a playable version out until you do.

How can you possibly argue against that.
>>
>>388826464
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>388826682
Because I don't want to have to deal with faggots like YOU who demand more than I can give from what I create in my spare time out of the goodness of my heart. I would absolutely refuse to support an old version of my mod that I will never touch again and I in turn refuse to deal with people who ask for support or request features that I'm already doing which is s complete and utter waste of time

Their update will be done soon, just fucking wait you dumb retarded faggot.
>>
>>388826943
The only thing I'm demanding is to play the mod lol

How can you possibly be that shit of a modder as to not even provide that for a mod that has been playable and well received for years
>>
>>388827183
Yes, you are demanding too much. You're demanding that you get to play something that the dev doesn't want people playing. He doesn't want people playing an outdated version of his mod and he doesn't want people's experience with that version to reflect the quality of work he wants to put out. If there wasn't an update coming and the dev had dropped it youd have s point, but an update is coming and you will be able to play the mod soon. Just shut the fuck up. You're wrong, you're rude, you're stupid, and you're entitled. Go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.