[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Just played Destiny 2 beta and the gunplay made me insanely happy and cozy. Any other games with exceptional gunplay that strong white nationalistic citizens such as myself would enjoy?
>>
Escape from Tarkov
>>
>>388825505
The what now?
>>
>>388826779

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fptaj-VttDc
>>
this is bait right?
destiny has very mediocre gunplay

it basically has the very barebones of what an FPS game needs and nothing extra
>>
>>388827283
Actually Destiny has exceptional gunplay, it's the only thing that kept me coming back to D1 over the course of its life.
>>
>>388827362
it has nothing of the sort
but i guess anything passes as amazing on consoles despite it being super barebones and mediocre
>>
>>388827483
>the gunplay is bad because the gun technology isnt real yet
>>
>>388827681
that is completely irrelevant and also retarded because guns in the game work the same way as real life ones
actually if you wouldnt be retarded some of those are literally would be just like real life ones
>>
>>388828113
>if you wouldnt be retarded
the ironing
>>
>>388827681
the kinetic guns are literally the real life guns category dumbass
>>
>>388827362
Destiny 2's gunplay feels like shit compared to Destiny 1
>>
>>388825240
I played the beta and while I really like it, I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
I didn't get D1 .
How much do I need to know for D2? I'm going to pick it up in OCT
>>
>>388828574
I guarantee you that you will actually enjoy Destiny 2 more the less you know about Destiny 1.
>>
>>388828574
The traveler is a big space ball that came fleeing the darkness, which I think was retconned out of existence, and gave humans its light which lets them use space magic. The humans were pushed back to one last city under the traveler by the four races of darkness. The fallen are a bunch of scavengers picking up the traveler's leavings, the hive are space necromancers whose religion is contradicted by the traveler's light, the vex are robots trying to control time and space, and the cabal are pissed one of their command vessels blew up in one of D1's expansions. So the cabal show up in force to steal the traveler and cut you off from its light. That's literally all that is relevant from the first game besides recognizing characters like the three class leaders and the speaker for the traveler. The first game was a mess with no sense of direction. Just the mission from the beta here is better written than anything before it.
>>
>>388828929
Thank you
>>388828754
Though I think this Anon was right. but I'll take it at face value. I did enjoy the PVE alot , don't know but it reminded me of PSO.
>>
>>388828929
The gameplay is good though imo just a better borderlands in every way yet people are upset the game isnt 10/10 amazing since thats what the graphics and bungie entails for some people
>>
>>388828574
All that you really need to know is:
- Traveler Good
- Darkness Bad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.