[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /cant be happy with their character creation/ here i keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

who /cant be happy with their character creation/ here

i keep remaking my elf in dragon age cause I think her face looks slightly weird

i literally cannot make her eyes not look shes tired or slightly asian or maybe a slightly tired asian

i have no idea why the screenshots so dark either but this is my current attempt

theres just something not right about her eyes i dunno what it is also the entire pictures darker then it really is in-game dunno whats up with that either i should get borderless gaming so i can run it with desktop gamma i guess
>>
>>388824591
>making a girl character
you're gonna miss romance with the best girl just make a guy
>>
>>388824898
but then i can't go with best boy
>>
>>388824591
>theres just something not right about her eyes

it's the canthal tilt
>>
no i am a master of character creation and playing dress-up. mine are always perfect and and i never fail to impress myself. everyone else makes the creator look limited and their own skills dull, with stupid looking creations that far below the quality of mine. its interesting to be able to see so many people's creation online and wonder how everyone else can be so far away from my own talents.
>>
>>388825687
i just looked up waht that is and i think you might be right

i tried adjusting spacing/size/height but it doesn't change the fundamental angle, the only way to do that in the creator is to swap eyes entirely
>>
>>388825541
>alistair
>best anything
maybe best retard
>>
>>388825907
i dont mean alistair though
>>
>>388826557
SYS, silence yourself
>>
play a male, why are you playing as a female, you gay son?
>>
I dunno if anyones actually interested but it seems like the presets actually effect the face in a way beyond the sliders which is kinda weird and not what i expected

i wondered how i was getting such wildly different results and I guess thats how, i wasn't paying much attention to them before
>>
File: MY SIDES ARE MELTING.jpg (87KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES ARE MELTING.jpg
87KB, 666x666px
I use one of the default faces. Sure is nice not being autistic.
>>
>>388825907
>implying that's a bad thing
The banter between him and the co. is what made the game the best in the series
>>
File: 104.gif (380KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
104.gif
380KB, 220x220px
>>388824898
>not installing mods that let you romance and impregnate Morrigan as a girl
>>
>>388827625
>not installing mods that let Leliana impregnate Morrigan

shame it doesn't exist
>>
>>388827453
The default faces all look hideous. Then again, almost all faces in DA:O look hideous.
>>
>>388827737
>getting cucked by two girls
>>
What's with the dragon age threads lately? Are shills warming /v/ up for some info about the next game or something?
>>
>>388827916
It's the last debatably good game made by Bioware that's about to finally be killed by EA.
>>
>>388827996
Andromeda had a different team (Montreal) so I wouldn't write the Edmonton team off just yet. And plus Casey's back
>>
>>388827625
muh immersion
>>388826557
but only alistair/morrigan are gender locked
>>
>>388828216
Oh yeah, Edmonton only made, what, Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition and TORtanic? Truly, it's too early to write them off.
>>
>>388828704
Bioware Edmonton is OG Bioware you dip, everything else they just slapped on by EA for brand recognition. TORtanic was by an Austin based team who only got the label bioware just for the above reason, same as that canceled Generals game that was developed by a Bioware Victory (formerly Victory Games)
>>
>>388824591
I just slap some shit together that looks vaguely like me then wear a helmet all game.
>>
>>388824591
Decent City "Elf" should go with Dalish instead though if you want a real Elf.
>>
>>388829393
city elf has the vastly superior story

also solas is proof that the dalish are all a bunch of phonies
>>
>>388829494
>You were cucked
>You were almost raped
Great "story"
>>
>>388829269
So they still made all that dogshit except TORtanic? Not a single good game in the past 8 years? Good résumé.
>>
>>388829559
>uh oh evil mirror
this isn't hard to do
>>
File: 1492102894424.jpg (267KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492102894424.jpg
267KB, 900x900px
>>388827453
>I play video games but I'm not autistic like you guys I'm just the RIGHT amount invested in video games because I'm ashamed to enjoy something too much or be too dedicated to something
>>
>>388825871
this

being an actual artist who understands human faces really helps
>>
File: elf attempt 77.png (638KB, 1056x628px) Image search: [Google]
elf attempt 77.png
638KB, 1056x628px
I think this one looked good before i finished messing with it, on left is midway, before i started editing certain cheekbones, right is when finished, i might just go back and re-create what i had on the left though im not sure
>>
File: meh.png (966KB, 821x767px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
966KB, 821x767px
>>388824591
Eyes are too far apart is the main problem I am seeing, and the jaw area could be improved to make her look slightly younger.

Might aswell post my shitty attempt at making a cute elf character
>>
>>388829679
Yes, an evil mirror sounds a lot more interesting than a cuck story or an almost raped story.

>>388830043
Does your elf have fetal alcohol syndrome?
>>
>>388830157
maybe im trying to fix it though
>>
>>388830175
I found the last pre-set, the bald one, a good starting point. Just slap the hair you want on it and tweak it to your liking.
>>
>>388830157
sounds more interesting until you realize there's no conclusion to it until the next game. It's just "Oh no there's an evil mirror and darkspawn. Oh well, go leave with duncan now we'll take care of the mirror without you"

City elf story gives you way more context for who your character is and has way more choices to develop your characters personality.

Only time you get that with the dalish is "lol do we kill these humans"
>>
>>388824591
her eyes are so far apart she could look at both sides of the planet at the same time
>>
>>388830358
Honestly, I found Human Noble to have way more choices to develop your character then City Elf. Or maybe that was because I played my elf character not giving a fuck about the wedding or the people around her.
>>
>>388829670
>2010, ME2
Not a bad game, it had its flaws like no common rpg elements like inventory management and the combat was simple but it's arguably the best ME content-wise (with its DLCs) because of how your choices actually matters for the ending
>2011, DA2
Okay even I'm not gonna defend this one. This is literally reused assets: the game and is just plain boring, but it does set the premises for Inquisition. The only redeeming quality of this one are the characters
>2012, ME3
Literally nothing wrong with it except for the shitstorm that is the ending. The main missions for each planets were awesome and memorable, side quests are a joke though. Mechanically it's the best ME because of how good the combat is
>2014, DAI
Not a bad game at all, it's filled with fillers sure and is basically a singleplayer MMO but all in all it explores a lot of the previous game's lore and actually answers some of them. SJW shit is close to none unless you dig deeper. Also it's easily the best looking Bioware game ever
>>
File: 1435507186465.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1435507186465.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>388827625
>not romancing her and letting Loghain impregnate her for you so you can raise her child
>>
>>388824591
>not playing a guy Cousland in every DA:O run

Good thing I quit DA:O before the shitbag DA2 and DA:I showed up
>>
>they tell you you'll die if you kill the archdemon
>you actually fucking die
I don't know why this surprised me so much. Didn't think they would actually go through with it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.