[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lewdness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mirco-cabbia-neliel-finale-1-3.jpg (350KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
mirco-cabbia-neliel-finale-1-3.jpg
350KB, 1050x1400px
im lookng for a good (or even decent )game with a good amount of lewdness / fanservice... already played Nier : Automata, DOAX3, and even SK EV... im on the fence about Tekken 7 and SFV, any suggestions ?
>>
>>388821051
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>388821086
You need to put sage on 'options' box
>>
>>388821175
>not knowing it goes in all fields
>>
>>388821308
no you wrong
>>
>>388821051

Maybe try one of the Oneechanbara games?
>>
>>388821051
If you have decent PC, try playing Illusion eroge like Artificial Academy 2, Honey Select, etc.
If you want some gameplay, you can play Rance games
>>
>>388821051
if your on pc just get some lewd costume swaps or models and bam play whatever the fuck you without with out such a perquisite holding you back.

if not on pc get fucked and quit being a dumb fag....and i guess just play some of them lewd anime dungeon crawlers with lewd artwork unless, from the look of the games you posted, only seeking 3d shit. Cause if that's the case then get fucked.
>>
>>388821051
did this character do anything in bleach? i stop reading a bit before she turn into an adult.
>>
>>388821308
You didn't put sage into the message so you still did it wrong
>>
>>388821859
She attempted to shrek one of the bad guys and failed, then disappeared. She was one of the Espadas, number 3 iirc. I don't think she died or anything, she was just never mentioned again.
>>
Monster Monpiece and Moe Chronicle on Steam.
>>
File: STREET FIGHTER V_20170829164854.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
STREET FIGHTER V_20170829164854.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Street Fighter V all day bro
>>
>>388821051
darkstalkers
too bad crapcom is a bunch of retards who have no idea what to do
only hope now is when they go under and sell themselves to namco or sony is that they relaunch some of the lost IPs
>>
>>388821051
Is this a bleach thread?
>>
>>388822796
he said decent game
>>
>>388822020
aww man this makes me really sad
im just around this arc in anime (rewatching) and i planned to finish with manga a bit later on.
She is one of my favorite characters, I cant believe fucking Kubo never brought her back
No wonder sales dropped, he's retarded
>>
lollipop chainsaw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.