[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morrowind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 61999720_p0_master1200.jpg (92KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
61999720_p0_master1200.jpg
92KB, 600x779px
>play game for the first time
>min/max
>become unkillable
>do dlcs
>never touch the main quest
What did I miss ?
>>
File: 6545614531.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
6545614531.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>388820868
A lot of swing
>>
>>388820868
Pretty much the same for me, I think I had more fun just becoming overpowered than actually engrossing myself in the story and setting. Not that the story and setting are bad, but it almost seems like there's too much sometimes and it's not all good. There are some unique buildings and landscapes, but just as much boring grasslands with nothing interesting or wooden shacks and plaster/stone houses.
>>
>>388820868
The main quest
>>
Playing without a "Morrowind for Oblivion/Skyrim players" guide.
>>
i played mw a long time ago and mostly enjoyed it, but i felt like starting it up again and can't stick with a character or really enjoy it that much now
>>
anyone else gain a huge appreciation for morrowind only after becoming depressed?
>>
>>388820868
You're the nerevarine
>>
>>388823819
i was depressed when i first played it and enjoyed it, and i'm still pretty depressed and sad sometimes but i think i just don't want to use it for escapism anymore which is why i don't enjoy it now
>>
>>388823819
Dagoth Ur is obviously an allegory for anxiety
>>
>>388823967
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>388824773
not sure about Dagoth Ur being allegory for anxiety but we know that Morrowind main quest is a post modernist/existentialist narrative
A lone prisoner roped into a prophecy starts fulfilling it, finds out mid-way that it very well may be a hoax (especially since Princes have no way to fucking incarnate mortals into mortal bodies), finished the prophecy anyway and makes it true through his own decisions and will. You are left to wonder if prophecy was true after all, if it was an elaborate hoax or if it's irrelevant because prophecy ended up becoming true regardless of it's original intention due to you fulfilling it's criteria.
>>
>>388823774
Re-Reinstalled it and tried it, but damn it doesnt hold up well at all today. OH well I had shit tons of fun with it decades ago.
>>
>>388825671
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>388825918
I always read this with tyrone's voice
>>
>>388820868
Playing Morrowind is MUCH more fun in my opinion when you just get some mods that automatically do your min-maxxing for you.

Best and most obvious is the one that gives you three +5s on every level up regardless of what you do, which drastically eliminates the amount of training autism you need to engage in, letting you just go with the flow of the adventure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.