[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-it's still gg-going strong!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: woah not woomy.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
woah not woomy.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
W-we just don't talk about it anymore because we're all busy playan it, right? team invis
>>
post rank squids

A+ Rainmaker S+ both Splatzones and Tower Control. team invis is objectively the better choice and if I dont get decent weapons for salmon run soon grizz I'll sue you.
>>
File: 1503874115926.jpg (149KB, 1081x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503874115926.jpg
149KB, 1081x1000px
>>
File: 1497441344189.png (81KB, 198x181px) Image search: [Google]
1497441344189.png
81KB, 198x181px
>>388820624
>not supporting Pearl
Marina would be ashamed.

[Spoiler] look out for flying squid [/spoiler]
>>
File: tumblr_ove4vyNIZm1rwizr1o1_1280.png (711KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ove4vyNIZm1rwizr1o1_1280.png
711KB, 700x933px
>>
>>388821113
Normally team pearl but I gotta ink squids undercover dawg. Please understand.
>>
>>388821204
>Please understand
You and I both know the time for understanding has long ago pasted.
>>
>>388821470
:(
>>
>>388821789
I can't remember did Iwata make it to splatoon1?
>>388821640
Hug not fug you filth
>>
>>388820624
>better weapons
grizz can fuck himself
>>
>>388819843
I miss being rekt by japs.
>>
>>388821960
>Hug not fug you filth
yeah, try to tell that to /ink/, every woomy is being lewded as fuck and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>388823143
It might be OK if the squid consents, but just play it safe and sex up the sisters and Marina.

Grizz better have fresh gear next month. More construction gear would be so raw it'd be drippin'
>>
>>388820624
S everywhere, stopped playing two weeks ago though, l got bored

will probably go back to it when the rapid pro is released
>>
I'll play more once they nerf trislosher
>>
>>388824879
This. Among other things.
Fuck, Nintendo, get it together. It's bad enough that the p2p is shit, I don't want to be dealing with obnoxiously broken weapons on top of that.
>>
>>388825003
nerf trislosher, nzap and give octobrush some fall off on range and we're good. I'll be playing lots of ranked then
>>
>>388825054
The top three are Trislosh, Octobrush, and Rapid Blaster. Not only are they ridiculously good weapons, they take zero skill to use.
>>
>>388825908
rapid blaster could use less range. but nzap is top too, it has better range than splattershot jr with the kill power of up close aerospray, along with ink armor
>>
>>388825054
>n-zap needing a nerf
When will shitters learn that their idea of balance makes games unfun?
>>
>>388826000
The whole point of the Rapid is its range. It won't even be used as soon as the Range Blaster hits.
>>
>>388826000
I know nzaps are good, but I've never really felt like they were overpowered per say. Definitely top tier though.
>>
File: 50d.jpg (651KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
50d.jpg
651KB, 1280x960px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>388826187
I'd say it's that, and how quickly it fires. Once you get hit by the blast in one shot, you're stuck in their ink. All they have to do is fire two more shots in the general area and you'll die before you can escape. It's different from other blasters in that its weakness as a blaster is mostly nullified by its high rate of fire, making them far harder to approach or escape from, especially if you get caught in the blast even a single time. And all that is assuming they don't even know how to aim properly.
The sub and super are also very good.
>>
>>388826121
well either nerf nzap or make every other weapon in the game as good as it. it has no drawbacks and generally has a great kit.
>>
>>388826727
If you can't get away in the time it takes a Rapid to fire 3 shots, you deserve to die. You could also just rush towards him. The blasters are a pain in the ass to use unless they're point blank or max range. If he gets you while you're in his face, he got a direct and outplayed you.
>>
>>388826817
It has shit DPS and the Tri Slosher/Jr. are better armor weapons. Stacking loads of armor has started to fall out of style in favor of spamming Inkjets. The Japs have started using 1 Tri, 2 Tentateks, and a Rapid.
>>
>>388826727
the blast is what gets me, how it paints behind you so you can't escape

I don't spec for ink running, I guess that's part of why it's meta in 2 so you're not hindered so much by that
>>
>>388821052
Etrian Odyssey X Made in Abyss crossover game when
>>
>>388826847
I've played against enough of them in S+ to know that you're fucked if you get hit by the blast once. A good player won't let that slide. The second shot will come far faster than you can get away, re-covering you in ink. Then you die on the third. Rushing towards them is also not as easy as it sounds due to their range, fire rate, and having a huge advantage if they manage to so much as clip you with a single blast. A good player will know how to space properly and won't let you simply charge at them. You also can't hide or take cover since they don't have to aim at you. You either flee, have one of the few weapons that out-ranges them, or completely catch them by surprise, otherwise they will always have the advantage.

It's by no means as powerful as the trislosher, but it is still stupidly op.
>>
>>388827519
The Rapid's range is only a benefit within the blast radius of its shot. Just make sure it can't sit at max range for free and you'll be alright. I've been on both ends of it while also in S+. It's certainly strong, but it is far from overpowered.
The fire rate is truthfully pretty shit and the blast radius is relatively small. You'd have a point with every other blaster, but a Rapid won't be doing very much against good people without landing directs, which takes a good amount of effort. Remember that you also have bombs.
>>
>>388827853
It's fire rate is shit compared to other weapons, yeah, but not for a blaster. I rarely encounter other blasters outside of TC, but there's almost always someone using a Rapid Blaster in every match, same with Trislosher. I can't comment on the blast radius compared to other blasters, but it's big enough to stop me in my tracks for a split second long enough to eat a second, then third blast. A good blaster can also dance around splat bombs/seekers, or tank burst bombs while jumping and firing at the same time. That's also assuming you have bombs to use.
Using the rapid blaster isn't completely without skill, which is why I would say it's significantly less op than the trislosher and octobrush, but any remotely decent player will be able to do extremely well with it so long as they just know how to space properly.
>>
File: Screenshot_168.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_168.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>388819843
I play Salmon Run the 24 hours it's up almost every time
Send help
>>
>>388828719
Send angry rants to Nintendo for thinking it was a good idea to time gate it.
>>
>>388828643
I see Custom Blasters every once in a while, but how the Rapid stands up to other blasters is irrelevant, they're not in a vacuum and other weapons exist. I can't comment on exactly what you're doing wrong, but using your cover and just generally knowing where a Rapid can put his explosives will help you in getting out of the shot's way. Also moving before it can actually hit you.
Yeah, the Rapid can dance around bombs, but it's not as mobile as most other weapons in the game and can't pop in/out of ink instantly like other weapons. It's entirely possible to checkmate a Rapid using a Splat Bomb.
>>
>>388828985
Using cover against a blaster is mostly impossible unless that cover is huge. All they have to do is wing a shot past the corner or over the edge and they'll still hit you.

>Also moving before it can actually hit you.
That's a little easier said than done. The only way you could manage that is if they made it obvious they were gunning for you before they came into range. Most of the time when I get hit by rapid blasters it's by chance when I'm around corners, cover, or ledges, and they just hear the shot hit and follow it up with two more shots. I've learned to either avoid or distract them with bombs from a good distance away; unless they're preoccupied and I feel I can take the upper-hand.

I have never seen a good player be concerned by a splat bomb intended for them during a one on one dog fight. They're a little too slow to be used as anything more than a roadblock so you can maybe get away.
>>
>>388826923
Ink resistance isn't all that great unless you stack three of them. Same with most perks really. But even then I'm not sure if they'd save you from that situation.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.