[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that reference the best show on television?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What are some games that reference the best show on television?
>>
Rick and Morty?
>>
Grant Kirkhope is kinda weak in this game outside of some boss songs. A lot of his new stuff blends together a bit much.
>>
>>388818478
How is that a reference to rick and morty? Should have had a pickle in the title or something
>>
>>388818632
>Grant Kirkhope is kinda weak in this game
It's still WAY better than Yooka-Laylee's tripe
>>
>>388818632

Going in not knowing who the hell he was until a few months ago, I really like the music. And I don't even like Banjo shit.
>>
>>388818478
I don't think think there's any games that reference Better Call Saul.
>>
>>388818632
I'd like to add some of the sound effects sound really lazy such as that stupid spinning sound effect that plays when a rabbid is killed. Why the fuck did that make it into the final release when it sounds like a cheap placeholder?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>388818590
>>>/reddit/
>>388818478
>>>/facebook/
>>
File: meme of thrones.png (886KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meme of thrones.png
886KB, 1280x720px
>>388818478

FF14 absolutely fucking spams Game of Thrones references at you ceaselessly. There's a whole dungeon dedicated to Night's Watch references(called the "Dusk Vigil") complete with a huge ice wall, a Lord Commander who turns into an ice zombie, and a boss that cast spells such as "Winds of Winter". And then there's shit like pic related.
>>
>>388818889
>I dislike game of thrones because its good and popular
>I dislike rick and morty because the humor is too clever for me to understand

kek
>>
>>388818889

boy i hope you don't hate hipsters because I have bad news for you
>>
>>388818972
>game of thrones
>good
>rick and morty
>clever
If you say so.
>>
>>388818972

Rick and Morty isn't actually clever though. It's the same brand of well-researched but condescending "SO nerdy XD" jokes as in Big Bang Theory.
>>
Deadly Premonition
Alan Wake
>>
>>388819107
>proving my point further more

Maybe you should think for yourself insted of following outdated /v/ memes by pretending to dislike something you like.
>>
>>388819123
don't *burp* forget poorly *Buuuurrrp* done *burrrrp* but self *fart* *burrrrrrrrrp* aware voice *faaaaaaaaart* acting which totally justifies *buuuuurp* *faaaaart*
>>
>>388819204
>>proving my point further*
k.
>you like something you dislike
can't argue with that t b h
>>
>>388819107

the entire world says so, bro. game of thrones is the greatest tv show in history and it will never topped.

don't give a shit about rich and morton, never watched
>>
>>388819456
>the entire world say so
Can't argue with the entire world.
>game of thrones is the greatest tv show in history and it will never topped.
A very thorough assessment.
>>
>>388819551

i'm glad you admit defeat bro :) it would not be wise to face off against the entire world
>>
>>388819859
very true and reasonable and accurate as well as factual counsel.
>>
>>388818478
Holy shit is this a Wii game? Even if there's a sand filter on that screenshot, those rabbit models look awful.
>>
File: Velvetp1.jpg (62KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Velvetp1.jpg
62KB, 640x373px
Persona
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.