[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes Persona 5 more loved the 3 or 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What makes Persona 5 more loved the 3 or 4?
>>
It has gameplay which isn't fucking awful.
>>
>>388817317
Was persona 4 gameplay really that bad?
>>
>>388817094
It improved many issues P4 and P3 had.
>>
>>388817094
The story and characters are complete garbage compared to 4 and 3 but the gameplay was improved 100% so it makes up for it.
>>
>Gameplay improved
Every goddamn palace overstayed their welcome with the exception of Madarame, Sae, and Mementos Depths. It got to the point where I actually preferred the RNG Dungeons of 3/4 because at least they're a lot shorter by the time I got to Shido's. The combat is essentially the same as 4 but with more shit to make it even easier.
>>
It's about as loved.
>>
>>388818035
>wanting shorter games

Kill yourself
>>
>>388818517
A well paced game is better than a game that's been padded to hell.

But if you believed that, you wouldn't play many JRPGs.
>>
>>388818517
>More length equals more fun!
P5 is padded to hell and back and it hurts the experience tremendously.

I can easily feel like replaying 3 and 4 but 5 just makes me groan a little just thinking about replaying it outside an NG+.
>>
production values
>>
It just came out
>>
>>388818517
I can understand where he is coming from, in P5 the dungeons actually have stuff you need to do to progress through them like some backtracking etc. In P3/P4 the dungeons are completely mindless its incredibly easy just to go through them without much effort.
In a NG+ setting the latter is probably preferable since all you really care about are the outside dungeon activities in the game since that is full of stuff you missed during your first playthrough.
>>
>>388819385
To add, the biggest thing that hurt my desire for replaying the game was the amount of wasted days. Pretty much all dungeons take a minimum of 3 days to beat, some even more than that. On top of that there are just so many days where you can't do anything anyways. In P3/P4, with exception to like Yukiko's dungeon, all the dungeons can be done by like the first day they are available.
>>
File: morgana_bed.jpg (120KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
morgana_bed.jpg
120KB, 512x512px
>>388817094
>>
>>388817491
Only if you despised the randomized dungeons.
What we have now is a definite improvement, but I didn't mind the dungeons cause battles were still fun.
>>
>>388817094
The "Gentleman Thief a la Arasene Lupin" make the game looks much more cool.
>>
>>388817094
It isn't it's divided.
For me it's the worst of the three
>>
>You go visit Futaba in her room in the middle of summer
>She's busy playing an MMO
>She flashes you a dirty grin and pulls her panties down with one hand
>Her thick, red futanari member jumps to attention
>It smells too, she clearly hasn't bathed in a couple days
>"I haven't had the time to jerk off, and it's killing me. Get under the desk and give me a blowjob, Anon. It'll improve my game"
>>
>>388817094
It's worse than 3 and 4 which means the contrarians who originally liked 3 and 4 have moved to defending those games instead.
>>
It is 100% the dungeons. Both 3 and 4 have god awful dungeons and enemies. In 5 you get to actually fight the demons, not just random no-name black things. Also, the dungeons are all extremely different from each other with unique puzzles.

Not sure how Fatlus is going to keep it up, they'll probably just go back to the old shitty low effort dungeons anyways
>>
I found randomized dungeons comfy. It was just a filler for the story anyways.

P5 dungeons are small and poorly designed. Going back and forth in them to capture personas got boring. It's also a shame the dungeons get destroyed and there's no side quests for them.
>>
Style, I guess. I really can't give two shits about any of Shigenori Soejima's designs, so I can't talk much about waifu. I prefer 1&2 btw
>>
>>388823483
go back to fanfiction.net with this bullshit.
>>
>>388824039
>In 5 you get to actually fight the demons, not just random no-name black things.
I think that fighting shadow is more interesting and would be more fitting, since they're made of suppressed feelings and thoughts. In this case, they would represent to thoughts of the Palace owners (In Sae Palace, they would be linked to envy, anger, grief; In Madarame Palace they would be linked to pride, abuse, fear etc...). If negotiation with them go well, they would transform in a demon of the same arcana.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.