[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go ahead try and deny it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: console wars.jpg (141KB, 471x600px) Image search: [Google]
console wars.jpg
141KB, 471x600px
>>
No shit. Bet you'll soon figure out that if someone makes daily threads about a new game it's viral marketing.
>>
>>388814416
Console wars have been going on since the dawn of the internet, there would be very little underage and game companies having almost nothing to do with the internet.
>>
it's especially obvious with microsoft because nobody actually owns an xbox one
>>
>>388814416
In other news, water is wet and the sun will rise tomorrow.
>>
>>388814416
>violently

waa words are violence

console wars should have never been banned. they are just banter and left wing thin skinned pussies can't take the fun conflict.
>>
>>388814416
More like it's a bunch of falseflagging for the sake of (You)'s and shitposting
>>
>>388814416
>I am smart haha watch me educate you haha you are dumb for having opinions haha i dont care about anything haha

grreeeaaat fucking thread op
>>
>>388814519
Nobody would market anything on /v/

While 4chan did grow over the years it's still a miniscule site compared to other places out there like reddit or buzzfeed.

What you think is viral marketing is actually either genuine /v/ or dedicated shitposters you paranoid mong
>>
>hiring someone to do it when someone else will do it for free
>>
>>388814618
Pretty much this

>austistic nerds and marketing
>YO WHY WOULD YOU PLAY A NINTENDO BUY A SEGA, SONIC IS SHIT IT'S DONKEY KONG TIME YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON PLAYSTATION, FULL 32 BIT GRAPHICS THE BEST EVER CONSOLE MADE FUCK OFF PRETENDOS AND SAYGAYS

>actual real life consumers
>I can play my videos on my console and I can play MORE games on my friend's console when I visit his house! Video games are great!
>>
>>388814732
Most people respond to these people shitposters meaning they don't know.
>>
File: grownups.png (254KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
grownups.png
254KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>388814767
You haven't been here long enough if you still believe that.
There's been so many cases of blatant marketing over the 5 years I've been here. There is absolutely no denying it happens, people get paid to make threads and most of the time they don't even try to hide it by using the same image + OP text every single time.
>>
>>388815304
You underestimate how dedicated to shitposting some people are, there's someone who has been flooding GW2 threads on /vg/ with the same shit for months now, there was that guy who flooded /vp/ then /v/ with some garbage about Goodra being male for days and the current autist who floods threads with the same shitty snippets of people comparing MLP to Barney whenever he detects even a crop of an image tangently related to ponies. Marketing? Nah. Shitposting and people wanting to talk about an upcoming game using the first image result off google? Yeah.
>>
>>388815304
No there haven't been you mong. People are taking a piss once in a while and with million different users you're bound to get what looks like some sort of organized campaign.

I used to make Yeb! generals for months on pol. Or shitposted about Sweden's economy on int. Have you ever seen tripfags or namefags making same cancerous posts/threads day in day out? Ffs that Jersey (UK) autist got a prison sentence for shitposting too much on int

It's not viral marketing it's just bored anons with too much time on their hands and occasionally genuine pre release hype
>>
>>388815584
That's not console war posting that's mental instability.
>>
>>388815765
What's the difference?
>>
>t-the console I b-b-b-bought is better!!!!!
>l-look at all t-the game developers they bribed to release their game only on MY platform
>l-l-loser
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.