[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes/WoW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg (193KB, 550x798px) Image search: [Google]
Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg
193KB, 550x798px
What the fuck happened to the Warcraft 3 Jaina?

She sound like as if she got Schizophrenia, Stockholm and Tourette syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26KmmFz4wRY&index=136&list=WL
>>
She used to be a voice of reason. Now she's reaching Garrosh level of blind warmongering. What a waste of a character.
>>
File: 1382934147097.jpg (89KB, 589x758px) Image search: [Google]
1382934147097.jpg
89KB, 589x758px
>>388811932
>>
File: UNGO BUNGO LORE.png (868KB, 892x677px) Image search: [Google]
UNGO BUNGO LORE.png
868KB, 892x677px
Character assassination. There's really no better word for it.
>Theramore, a military base, gets blown up (But not until civilians are evacuated)
>Jaina DINDU NUFFIN Proudmore forever booty-blasted over it
>Meanwhile Baine Bloodhoof got over the massacre of Camp Taurajo
She's just a cunt now. Nothing redeemable about her. She even let her king die.
>>
File: 1495674064962.png (1MB, 1544x938px) Image search: [Google]
1495674064962.png
1MB, 1544x938px
Why was she mad about the Horde?

Was there something I missed?
>>
Basically put: the writers listened to their player base about Garrosh. It was downhill from there. Or there was miscommunication between teams about garrosh, thats another story ive heard.
But either way: Jaina is a retarded whino now because they wanted a loot pinata boss so they made Garrosh be fully nignorant about everything he's doing so he can be the big bad.

Jaina was always way more overstated how important she is when she really wasn't, but this turn was all sorts of stupid. Its basically made her into the biggest nigger in the Warcraft universe.
>>
Because its been almost 15 years since WC3 TFT.

Any writers that worked at blizzard have moved on by now.

Jaina is now a hearthstone meme character, along with most of Warcraft's content being changed from high fantasy into meme fantasy thanks to the success of hearthstone and the slow death, and ineptitude of modern WOW and the lack of a warcraft 4.

Warcraft is a dead setting, all of its original idenity has been pretty much stripped away in favor of making hearthstone and HOTS characters now.
>>
File: 1501964841312.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1501964841312.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>388811932
they are mentally preparing public for a raid in wow with her as a boss
>>
>>388812813

I thought wow players (still) loved her.
>>
>>388812520
Garrosh Hiroshima'd Theramore.
>>
>>388811932
both used and broken goods, she was hot when she told Varian to dismantle da hord though
>>
>>388813157
they loved old jaina, not this kike
>>
>>388811932
You do realize those "schizo" lines are Dreadlord Jaina's unique lines right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.