[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: FirewallDragon-COTD-EN-ScR-1E.png (2MB, 690x1010px) Image search: [Google]
FirewallDragon-COTD-EN-ScR-1E.png
2MB, 690x1010px
*Blocks your path*
>>
Zodiac
>>
>>388810558
I dont get it. what makes this card good?
>>
>>388810558
>GY instead of Graveyard
>(Quick Effect)
>"Cyberse-type"
>Another blue card instead of an unused color like red
I don't like the direction YGO cards are headed. Also they might as well rename the graveyard to discard zone
>>
>>388810558
WHAT THE FUCK ISSUE GOING ON HERE?!? SYNCHROS WAS THE LAST GOOD ERA, EAT SHIT NU-GI OH
>>
File: 1503779919340m.jpg (126KB, 418x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503779919340m.jpg
126KB, 418x1024px
>>
>>388810558
You didn't make this a Legacy of the Duelist thread, it's going to be deleted you retard.

I'm going to try to save your shitty thread. So... Since I don't wanna play the new format, what are some good decks for this game?
>>
File: IMG_4591.png (1KB, 120x135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4591.png
1KB, 120x135px
>>388810558
Wait. Can these thing be placed face down?
>>
>>388811110
What format does this go up to?
>>
>>388810993
>discard zone
You mean the DZ?
>>
>>388810993
Fuck me right? I was expecting red cards and all we got was this shit.
>>388811154
No. You don't even place them in your regular monster zones because there are new zones and they can't be placed in DEF mode because they have no DEF points.
>>
>>388811241
Pendulum.
>>
>>388811262
>can't be placed in defense
So what you're telling me is that my Ghostrick deck is now severely crippled because just one of these bastards can end my entire strategy
>>
>>388810558
...The fuck is a link
>>
>>388811546
Not unless you get used to Ghostrick Socuteboss and make use of your extra monster zone.
>>
>>388811546
I don't play competitively and never had a Ghostrick deck so I don't know what it revolves around. But if it's XYZ heavy [and I'm guessing it is] then these limit the amount of Extra Deck monsters you can summon in one turn as well as WHERE you can put them on the field.
So yeah basically my Synchron deck is also fucked unless I modify it to add these new cards.

Links were a mistake.

>>388811735
Run while you still can
>>
>>388811319
Nope, still too damn far ahead. I'll pass. Duel links is fine.
>>
>>388811751
Hmm.... now that you mention it. Can I lock the extra deck monster zone with Socuteboss?

>>388811769
Ghostrick revolve around turning your opponent's monsters face down and attacking them directing. So if your opponent has a monster that can't be place face down under any circumstances then you're kinda screwed
>>
>>388811939
Do you understand what Legacy of the Duelist is about? It has all the generations so you can pick whatever format you want to play.
>Duel links
>Three monster zones and backrow
Okay then, enjoy your shit taste.

>>388812007
Your deck is fucked. Do not give the jews more money for these new cards.
>>
>>388812007
>Can I lock the extra deck monster zone with Socuteboss?
No but it will help get rid of their extra monster zone if it's link monster.
>>
>>388812069
I didn't know that, and yes I know duel links is shit, but I don't like all that new fangled garbage like links and pendulums and whatnots, perhaps I'll give it a shot then.
Fag
>>
>>388812007

You can lock the directions they point to preventing combos and additional summons.
>>
>>388810993

Having obvious, concise writing is good, and it makes sense to clarify its spell speed since most monster effects are 1 speed. They should've picked another color though, but at least it's an attempt at slowing the game down and isn't as obnoxious as pendulum summons.
>>
>add mechanic to fight against the cancerous amount of XYZs
>people get mad
Links aren't perfect but the game has spiraled out of control to where the extra deck is just crammed full of meta XYZs and Synchros

Every time I would look at a deck profile it was the same cookie cutter staple XYZs and Synchros. Sorry you can't chain summon to fill all your monster zones and then wipe the other guy in one turn anymore
>>
>>388811241
April 2016 ban list
>>388811110
Cyber dragon
Ddd dynamite
That one otk e hero deck
6 samurai
Exodia
Buster vlader
Blue eyes galaxy deck
Final countdown
Last turn
Yata last will
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.