[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: DIhtaSiV4AE6RnS.jpg (488KB, 1920x1911px) Image search: [Google]
DIhtaSiV4AE6RnS.jpg
488KB, 1920x1911px
Damn Min-Min, lay off the ramen...
>>
>plushie dragon arm
Would buy.
>>
>>388806157
It would be great if all this art was in the game instead of those quick scribbles that made it in
>>
>>388806157
Min Min looks like she's trying to hold in how cute she things the kids dressed as her are.
Thing she'd make a good mother?
>>
>>388806157
>lay off the ramen
>stick-like figure
>ramen only had 150 calories in it
water fags leave please
>>
>>388806157
>implying one should ever stop indulging their addiction to ramen
>>
>>388806914
>>388807056
Newfriends, please
>>
They should make a sequel about women with really stretchy vaginas and call it "Vaginas"
>>
>>388807149
And hire your mom for the mocap
>>
SHIT GAME
>>
Min-min is cute
>>
>>388807602
shitposter
>>
File: arms-lola-pop.jpg.optimal.jpg (160KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
arms-lola-pop.jpg.optimal.jpg
160KB, 1080x600px
>>388806157
she's cute but not the cutest
>>
>>388808913
>shadow doesn't move
>>
>>388809318
Those are different people. Notice how the hands and feet are different from Min-min's
>>
I had fuckers deciding to try to get behind and punch their teammates in Party Mode for several rounds until I eventually left. Who the fuck is that stupid? You can't even get a rise out of people, because there is no messaging system. And of course, Nintendo is too retarded to let me report people, so these fuckers are just going to continue to waste everyone's time
>>
>>388809154
SHE
>>
When's Lola
>>
>>388806157
She looks incredibly nervous.
>>
File: Nuts.jpg (179KB, 850x971px) Image search: [Google]
Nuts.jpg
179KB, 850x971px
>you will never get your balls crushed by Min-Min

Why live?
>>
>>388809154
still don't get why they didn't give the nunchucks to Min-Min
to cliché?
>>
>>388807223
hah
>>
>>388810024
Same thing with Sm4sh. For Glory is the only thing to play. Anything else people either a) don't fight or b) team up on anyone who does decide to fight.

It was the same deal in Brawl.
>>
>>388811797
Since Lola's nunchuk is the funchuk, they'd probably give a real nunchuk to character more suited for it. Plus obviously they meant for it to be a more advanced arm they didn't want to put in the game right at launch.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.