[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I challenge /v/ to summarize the entirety of MGS into one post.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

File: laughter stops.png (288KB, 472x439px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
288KB, 472x439px
I challenge /v/ to summarize the entirety of MGS into one post.

No one-word explanations like "nanomachines" or "parasites", please.
>>
>>388803442
It's a show about how a comedian gets his material. The whole "about nothing" meme is just that, a meme.
>>
>>388803442
1) War is changing
2) War is changing
3) War is changing
4) War has changed
5) War is uncool now
>>
>>388803442
Don't fuck with the US, especially if you have nukes.
>>
>>388803442
Enemies are relative.
>>
>>388803442
Special forces soldiers argue philosophy with terrorists.
>>
File: 1449105989862.webm (624KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449105989862.webm
624KB, 854x480px
>>388803442
>>
A sneaky snake who has a box fetish fights misfit soldiers who are sometimes X-men, destroys a giant robot and discovers a government conspiracy. Also Ocelot was somehow manipulating everyone all along every time.
>>
1. A statement about determination and identity, the politics and ideologies of people who support you and to try and further your understanding of what motives people have

2. Further about identity, what even is self and what is right and wrong, why are you helping the people you help or hurting the people who are against you and just because youre fighting them does that make it wrong

3. More on is doing the "right thing" the correct thing to do, is the information and help you receive from people not tainted with expectations or hidden motives, how you need to learn to think what you want and do what you think is right

4 & 5. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUGS AND NANOMACHINES
>>
>>388803442
Huh?
>>
File: f'in stupid.jpg (49KB, 740x419px) Image search: [Google]
f'in stupid.jpg
49KB, 740x419px
>>388803442
Alright.

Here you go.
>>
You have no control, not even over yourself.
>>
File: 1499598035577.jpg (193KB, 1085x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1499598035577.jpg
193KB, 1085x1535px
>>388803442
Old farts thinking they can control the world: the game

/thread
>>
>>388803442
Metal Gear?
>>
War is bad
Nuclear weapons are really bad

What defines a person and who they are is a complicated subject. What kind of legacy we leave behind for future generations is a nebulous concept, yet one of vital importance. It's more than just the genetic material we pass down from parent to child, and it's more than just the memes we create, using the term in its original definition as a small piece of culture. In some way, it's both genetical and memetical, and yet dependent on neither.

The oversaturation of technology in society is a clear danger. It distances us from our own humanity, and leaves far too many avenues to have our lives manipulated by outside forces. A free and clear exchange of ideas, while powerful and essential, can become bogged down with social and media influences. This can even spread to the battlefield, in which wars become machine-tooled and sterilized, and the idea of fighting for country or ideals falls out of favor when compared to fighting for profit.
>>
Superb man who does well in combat infiltrates a base, but then detours through several various misadventures with a girl and a Russian cowboy who has a fancy gun while coming about a group of superhumans and defeating them all without anything but skill. Long story short, there's a motorcycle scene, battle with a prototype giant nuclear mech, then he ends up defeating some big bisexual Russian guy who loves to emit tons of electricity, irresistibly fire nukes, and grope at women and men, especially their privates. Then you climb some sort of ladder only to end up physically fighting your female mentor who has a will that he ends up misinterpreting in a CQC match. He shoots her, big whoop, every emotion is lost, blah blah blah, true patriot, etc. Oh yeah, everything to this part of the story has a backstory, go read the Internet for that stuff.

Ten years later. The guy figures out that he was tooled all along, bursts into a fit over someone cloning his genes. Leaves to found a secret military that also later on develops giant nuclear walking robos, something that rejects his mentor's will entirely. During this time, he encounters hot coldmen, a beautiful tiny girl, and a male brat child, and somehow morphs into a famous Che Guevara-like revolutionary. Oh yeah, there's this person named Kazuhira and your mentor is also a robot computer now, plus you can attach a special balloon to anything you literally want and it will show up at your base. Once again, you also fight nuclear robots as well, not just control them.

to be continued...
>>
>>388803442
A Snake's figurative mother wants to give a Bear some money. The Bear wanted to use the money to make a prehistoric Manta Ray with the help of his young fuccboi Ocelot. The Ocelot fought the mother's snake, and lost thus allowing the snake to eat the bear, and his mother.
Then the Snake became a big Snake and hanged out with some guy who can make Burgers.
The Snake then got in an accident and made the Burger man think one of his subordinates was him but it really wasn't.
This BurgerSnake Impostor was then killed by a clone of the older Snake.
This Younger Snake then went on to go and fight his brother snakes who looked like his dad snake to try to stop a Manta Ray that fires nukes. Then the younger Snake's friend a rain cloud showed up and killed the younger snakes brother who looked like the younger Snakes father.
Then this younger snake who is older now went to go and solve all of the debt issues his father's mother had by fighting his final snake brother who has an arm of an ocelot ontop of a big tree.
The younger older snake then meets with his father snake in a field and the older snake brings out some old raccoon who ends up shitting himself to death while the father snake has a heart attack.
The cloud then eats some eggs and goes to fight an eagle with the help of his dog friend.
>>
>>388804626
>Summarize it in one post

You had one fucking job
>>
>>388804063
I miss Boss-man.
>>
>>388803442

>worst and most casual stealth series ever made
>written by a hack with the mentality of a teenager
>themes are a bunch of conspiracy nonsense and/or pseudo-intellectual post-mo crap
>90% of all characters are wacky insane idiots with completely flat personalities
>gameplay becomes more broken with each new installment
>lots of shitty boss battles despite that they're supposed to be stealth games
>>
>>388803442
The people must be free, regardless of what the consequences are.
>>
Sneaky Snakey Hide and Shooty
>>
File: 1445828230197.png (330KB, 590x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445828230197.png
330KB, 590x470px
>>388804593
This is perfect. And very well said. You seem like a good anon and if you posted more it would be welcome.
>>
>>388803442
Watch escape from New York instead.
>>
>>388803442
The Patriots try to rule the world and the world fights back.
>>
>>388804593

This is pretty good. Hard to sum up everything with the clusterfuck of information Kojima injects into his games.

Not to mention, the absolute piece of shit that is MGSV.
>>
>>388804593
This actually makes me want to buy the games and play them now. Thanks for this post.
>>
>>388803570
The "about nothing" meme actually originates from the season where Jerry and George get to make their own TV show and they base it on their lives. People saw that the Seinfeld show inside Seinfeld was described as "a show about nothing" and took that as a meta joke about how the actual Seinfeld is a show about nothing.
>>
>>388803442
I'll do it better OP, I'll do it in one sentence
>A group of elite assholes fuck each other over for a good 50 years, and some dude's clones has to deal with the results.
>>
>>388803442
Every persons in the world were created by product of GENE, MEME, SCENE and RACE which create their own identity. Each identity have their own perspective view of the world (SENSE) thus creating their own opinions and ideologies. The war REVENGE and PEACE were started in the first place because this perception.
>>
File: mgs.png (24KB, 616x418px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.png
24KB, 616x418px
>>388803442
>>
Coming from someone who's never played any of em but has a friend who loves em
There's a guy named Jack. He has to kill his mentor The Boss in 1960s Russia, becomes Big Boss
Sets up this army in France (I think). And rescues two kids. One dies. He turns the giy who was on the chopper into a clone of him. Snake kills clone and then the real Big Boss in next game. Snake fights a man with a mullet who wants to pilot a Metal Gear cause... well I don't know I'm going off what a friend has told me about em. Snake beats mullet man. Mullet man returns in next game as some guy's arm (????) Snake "dies", character named Raiden takes his place. Raiden fights some guy named Solidus in new york while his girlfriend keeps asking if he knows what day it is. Snake hoes to the middle east snd is old. Kills some women. Fights old Mullet man. Big Boss comes back, wraps up the story and then dies. Snake dies a year later.

What I just typed out is literally everything I know about the series because of a friend
>>
>>388803442
war is hell
>>
Long story short, metal gear as a series are actually about human nature.
>>
>>388805738
Pretty accurate desu.
>>
What are some other series that can't be accurately summarized in one sentence?
>Yakuza
>Assassin's Creed
>Nier
>Final Fantasy
>Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>388804428
Who's this fluid druid?
>>
>>388803442
Nanomachines. Alternatively, parasites.
>>
Between BB and SS, who is the virgin and who is the chad?
>>
>>388803442
Star Wars Hexalogy
>>
>>388806010
>>Yakuza
Masculine men rip off their shirts and fight on top of skyscrapers to prove their hopes and dreams.
>>Assassin's Creed
Crockpot conspiracy theories: The Game
>>Nier
What if we turned a joke ending into it's own game?
>>Final Fantasy
Crystals and effeminate men fight with big swords.
>>Kingdom Hearts
Everyone is Sora or Xehanort.
>>
File: IMG_3141.png (455KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3141.png
455KB, 1400x569px
>>388806226
>>
>>388806226
Really? Obviously SS is the chad and BB is the virgin.
>>
File: kazbb.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
kazbb.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>388806226
>Between BB and SS, who is the virgin and who is the chad?
SS is the chad. Just look at how much he hits on girls during MGS1.

>BB
Pic and link related.
>Take off the towel
>Snake, where are you touching me...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaABZqW4DNg
>>
OK I CHEAT, 2 POSTS
>>388804682

>>388804626
1 year later!

The guy is somehow no longer Che Guavera but instead a handsome man with a beard and mustache, but the tiny girl you saved is captured by a Skull face and the brat you saved as well goes with her too, along with forced rape stories and bombs in vaginas!

Poof! What's that? Your base is all gone, burning up in flames, and the girl is literally going to explo--

9 years later!
You are not that guy, but you are the guy you played before, ready to get to action after crazy crap happens at a hospital that you wake up in, with that guy playing as the man in the white mask guiding you along the way. Surprise, the Russian cowboy you meet twenty years ago is somehow here, ready to help you get back in shape. On yet another secret military management adventure, you rescue the blonde fiddle guy, sneak around some deserted towns within USSR-ridden areas in Afghanistan and some other places around Africa. The girl that went up in flames from the hospital returns as a naked parasitic lone wolf that you capture and somehow develop a romantic interest in, she leaves shortly after, you torture and exile the man who allowed the destruction of your base 11 years ago, WHOOOOOO, oh shit GIANT NUCLEAR ROBOT NAMED SAHELANTHROPUS, and you're the Medic

11 years later
You're this clever superb guy who does well in combat who infiltrates a base, fights a giant nuclear robot and oh crap, your boss is the big bad guy, aka the final Big Boss!

10 years later, you find out that the same Big person you fought is your father, you infiltrate a giant base and defeat him with a goddamn aerosol can while also fighting a giant nuclear robot, you infiltrate a small base 6 years later, fight a giant nuclear robot, fight your genetic brother, AI Memes, Big Boss clones, Nanomachines etc.
>>
>>388806226
>SS
>hits and quits several women
>BB
>MUH BOSS
You tell me
>>
>>388806505
>Snake, try to remember the basics of "no homo"
>>
Tried. Can't do it. The whole story is just too dense. You can list the general themes of the story like some other people here have, but you can't possible get all the major plotpoints in less than a few paragraphs.
>>
File: it_was_me.png (420KB, 1000x609px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_me.png
420KB, 1000x609px
>>388805571
Kojima and his team knew how to turn all that into an enjoyable product.
>>
File: Sonic.png (69KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic.png
69KB, 279x212px
>>388806524
>10 years later
Proofread everything you type retard, that should be 4 years.
>>
Memes
>>
File: IMG_3074.png (806KB, 680x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3074.png
806KB, 680x917px
>>388807227
this tb quite h
>>
File: 58e.jpg (50KB, 460x453px) Image search: [Google]
58e.jpg
50KB, 460x453px
The Boss, a legendary war hero, spawned a saga through her mentees who, following in her footsteps, all became major badasses and attempted to carry out her hopes and dreams, which were twisted, misinterpreted, and manipulated in various ways by said mentees.

Three major "factions" are spawned out of this:
>The AI-run Illuminati, "The Patriots"
>The rebellious protoge of The Boss, "Big Boss," and his forces
>A small, loosely-connected band of individual heroes and organizations including, mainly, Solid Snake and Raiden and some organizations that they are sometimes a part of

The third group, in a meta sense, mainly tries to un-fuck the world and reverse the damage done to society by the first two groups, of which the combat mecha "Metal Gear" is a manifestation of. Solid Snake's goal, as he would tell you, is to eradicate Metal Gear around the globe, but really he's more oriented towards bringing the world back to a state of not being fucked with by people who at the end of the day are somehow connected to "The Boss's will."

This concludes with group 3 totally annihilating both groups 1 and 2 in a ridiculous gambit by a quadruple (quintuple? Who even knows?)-crossing spy who played the entire world for a fool and pulled off the biggest master plan of all time, Revolver Ocelot, who himself takes a hold of group 2 and basically suicides them while also manipulating The Patriots into also simultaneously committing suicide through trying to manipulate Solid Snake to do the only work that they couldn't do: killing group 2.

Snake ends his time by living peacefully while Raiden takes up a similar heroic mantle from him in some fashion and takes off to make a saga of his own (that will now never happen)
>>
"I have not played MGS at all, I would play these games but I don't want to, so I'm willing to hear some random beat-down anon's explanation about everything so that I can pretend to know about EVERYTHING"

This sounds like you?
>>
>>388806226
BB is literally an autist who believes in Santa.
>>
>>388806301
>What if we turned a joke ending into it's own game?
I am curious, explain?
>>
Nanomachines Nanomachines Nanomachines Nanomachines Parasites Nanomachines Nanomachines Parasites Parasites Memes Parasites Nanomachines.
>>
>>388807457
Automata takes place after the joke ending of the previous game in the NieR series.
>>
>>388807357
>The Boss was a character who wasn't even alluded to until the 5th canon game in the franchise
>but suddenly everything revolves around her
The definition of mary sue
>>
File: 1448632576831.jpg (19KB, 290x358px) Image search: [Google]
1448632576831.jpg
19KB, 290x358px
>>388803442
Trust no one, not even yourself or your clone or your other clone or your other other clone or your body double or your best friend or your science guy who is triggered by dogs or your nigger friend who likes guns or your blonde titty waifu or your mentor who you killed and are obsessed with and who everyone else is obsessed with and haunts the world like some reluctant nuclear satan or your loli who was actually a double crossing cunt or your old best friend who grew apart from you and made some shadow organization because he was obsessed with your mentor too and you're both idiots that misinterpreted what she wanted and are ruining the world with your bullshit but then he doesn't hate you enough to just kill you for some reason so he shelters you for a decade in a hospital and makes a retarded body double ruse so you can go bone some gnomes or something while everyone else does your shit for you or your gay cowboy friend.
>>
A soldier fights against magical enemies for political reasons

Done. Next?
>>
>>388807806
Well, I mean, even if you were playing MGS1 for the first time, you'd have to wonder about the origin story of why exactly this batshit insane group of supervillains FOXHOUND has the motivations that it does. Clearly, the stinger at the end is sequel setup, but then still you've got to wonder how Ocelot ends up where he does and just how Big Boss became so important in the first place (Why's he even called "Big Boss"?) that the US government (Patriots) want his remains.

And, yeah, you follow the trail of breadcrumbs and you come back to MG1 and 2 where Big Boss proves his badassery, but then you're still left with the question of how exactly he set himself up for that position in the first place, and that's what MGS3 (and The Boss, too) explain.
>>
>>388803442
its just an anime
>>
File: mgs.jpg (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.jpg
1MB, 1440x900px
>>388803442
Sinners trying to redeem themselves.
>>
>>388807776
Isn't it a joke ending of Drakengard?
>>
>>388804428
Please stop posting this cute girl.
>>
>>388803442
hack writer
>>
>>388803442
Ocelot is a triple agent in every game
>>
File: 1486347767207.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486347767207.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>388803442
War isn't glamorous and nothing in this world is certain. Question everything and don't leave shit up to fate. Live for yourself, don't ever trust the government, and don't fall for cults of personality.
t. the entirety Metal Gear Solid series
>>
>>388807776
What is the joke ending? i don't care about nier at all, but this sounds interesting.
>>
File: 1430799068970.png (388KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1430799068970.png
388KB, 500x475px
Mostly parasites, nanomachines, memes, AI, and people thinking they're the best while doing the absolutely effectively worst at their job when it comes to a global scale. As of typical Japanese fashion, homosexual gags are added on the fly, and the men get sexier every time there's a new game due to the overcoming of graphics limitations of previous consoles.

There, I did it. What's my prize?
>>
>>388808212
>>388808363
I don't know, I've never actually played any of the NieR games.
>>
>The Virgin 343
The Chad Bungie
>>
File: Manlets, huh.png (1MB, 1333x625px) Image search: [Google]
Manlets, huh.png
1MB, 1333x625px
Men being idiots as usual, except that it's now at a major level where war is involved.
>>
A man who eats snakes becomes snake, tricks a guy into thinking that he's snake while the real snake gets cloned into other snakes. Those two snakes fight each other, the harder of the snakes wins and decides to trick a snake-wanna-be into thinking he's not snake, only to reveal later that he is the harder snake and that the snake-wanna-be has been reenacting the event leading up to both snakes fighting. That man has to then fight an even harder snake. He wins. The man who beat the even harder snake ends up becoming a cyborg ninja, while the original hard snake gets old and still tries to hunt down the lesser-hard snake who is now basically fused with a wild cat. The old hard snake hunts down and kills the less hard snake/wild cat hybrid atop a giant boat. There are also giant robots somewhere in there...and people with psychic powers and shit.
>>
>>388808363
>>388808212
It's the joke ending of Drakengard, not NieR. NieR starts after an ending of Drakengard where the protagonist travels through time and goes to modern day Japan and fights a giant there. The events of NieR are kicked off from that and what happened as a result of it.
>>
>>388803442
Lone soldiers do things that have global consequences that nobody notice. Meanwhile, people blog on the radio.
>>
You smoke cigars, and your future clone smokes cigarettes
>>
>>388803442
1:
A secret agent named solid snake is brought out of retirement to infiltrate the besieged government base shadow moses and defeat a rogue group of genetically engineered soldiers called the genome army who have been splice with the genes of the long dead legendary agent and mentor of snake,big boss who went rogue and was put down by snake.The rebellion is being led by big boss's old team, foxhound, which is now commanded by the mysterious liquid snake.

Along the way solid snake discoveres both him and liquid are clones big boss.He also finds out the base is being used to build a super weapon named metal gear rex and falls in love with his COs daughter and forms an alliance with rexs architect hal Emmerich.
>>
>>388803442
lol he looks like a fuckin fag
>>
>>388809816
and then there's venom who vapes
>>
File: 1430449955609.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1430449955609.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>388803442
Genes, memes, scenes, senses,peace, race and revenge.

Genes are the focus of the beginning of the series(MGS). Deciding if your genes rule you or vice versa. Then the series shifts towards memes; the legacies and intangibles we leave for the next generation(MGS2). Next comes the Scene, which is harder to describe. Think of "scene" as the context and how it applied to MGS3. Next, Sense. Sense encompasses the ego. Knowledge of who you are, your sense of self, and your belonging in the world, and dehumanisation is one of the terms most directly linked into it. Patriots, SOP, AI's, nanomachines, etc(MGS4). Peace comes next and it's obvious why (Peacewalker). Ironically, Race and Revenge is the final chapter of our tale. It's fucking shit(MGSV)
>>
>>388805238
that episode itself is pretty much a copy of how Jerry and Larry David got the show itself, you're dumb
>>
BOSS!
>>
File: IMG_9275.jpg (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9275.jpg
35KB, 321x322px
>>388807357
>crossing spy who played the entire world for a fool and pulled off the biggest master plan of all time, Revolver Ocelot, who himself takes a hold of group 2 and basically suicides them while also manipulating The Patriots into also simultaneously committing suicide through trying to manipulate Solid Snake to do the only work that they couldn't do: killing group 2.
So basically Ocelot's the hero of the series
>>
>>388808469
This.
>>
>>388810416
Absolutely. You say that as if that's some unexpected conclusion but that is in fact the truth. Ocelot is just a silver-tongued anti-hero who tricks people to death when he's not shooting them with long silver bullets he's recently slammed into a well-greased chamber.
>>
It's about a Metal Gear that's Solid

*ba dum tss*
>>
>>388810416
More like the mastermind who was basically pulling the world's strings for for over 50 years all to destroy the patriots that didn't even exist until halfway through this timeframe
>>
>>388809848
2:
Several years after the shadow moses incident solid snake is working with the anti-establishment group philanthropy to expose the navy's development of the new metal gear rey.Well infiltrating a tanker containing rey the ship is sieged by russian terrorist led by ocelot,snakes old enemy and the only surviving member of foxhound.

Ocelot turns on both the russians and the navy and steals rey for a mysterious hidden faction.The tanker is destroyed and snake is seemingly killed.

Years later a clean up facility named the big shell is built over the remains of the tanker.A rookie agent named raiden is sent in by the agency snake worked for to stop the same russian terrorist who years later have taken over the clean up facility and are holding the staff along with the visiting US president hostage.The terrorist new leader claims to be solid snake.

The president informs him that an illuminati style called the Patriots are manipulating things from behind the scenes and the big shell is a cover for devolpment of the deadly new ship:arsenal gear.The leader of the terrorists group is really his adoptive father soldius snake,the third snake.
>>
>>388803442
Muh memes
>>
>>388803442
>I challenge /v/ to summarize the entirety of MGS into one post.
>summarize the entirety of MGS into one post

>>388809848
>>388810891
>ONE POST
>>
>>388810891
3:
A rookie big boss is sent on a mission to russia in order to destroy the super weapon known as the shagohog and defeate the wicked general vulgin and his mentor "The boss" well being assited by an agent named eva.

Eva is a chinese spy and The boss never turned on america she was just the fall guy for previous fuck ups.
>>
>>388811289
4:
In a war torn dystopian future an elderly snake does his final battle with his old foe ocelot.

Ocelot has been using mind control to infiltrate and dismantle the Patriots this whole time
>>
>>388811474
After the events of part 3 big boss leads an independent miltary group thats destroyed by the mysterious XOF agency led by the assassin skullface.Years later big boss awakens in the 1980s and begins to rebuilds his empire well fighting xof

http://home.netscape.ca/~mjpenguin/images/shits&giggles/meatspin.gif
>>
The hardest nigga in the world is cloned but FUCK, them niggas in charge fucked up cause they aint even real!
>>
Not hard. Big Boss, trained by The Boss, gains fame and respect by averting a nuclear war between Russia and the US by killing The Boss and her defected Cobra unit. He gains a hatred for Governments using their soldiers as pawns, as it is revealed that The Boss was a double agent for the US. The Legacy falls into the hands of Eva.

Big Boss and certain members of the Virtuous Mission team form the Patriots, a secret council of people who want to control society using the Legacy a mass of riches from WW2. Zero, Big Boss' commanding officer on VM feud over Zero attempting to preserve BB's existence as the perfect soldier through cloning without his knowledge.

Big Boss breaks away from the Patriot's and forms his own PMC. Eventually, becoming a nuclear power, he threatens Western military superiority, controlled by Zero. Some masked faggot that never got developed then destroys BB's PMC, putting him into a coma. Ocelot, The Boss' son, and Kaz Miller, BB's second in command enact a plan to create a BB doppelganger to live and die as Big Boss, while BB goes into hiding. Solid Snake, kills this doppelganger.

Zero clones BB three times. One a collection of his recessive genes, one dominant, and one perfect clone. The perfect clone, Solidus, becomes the President of the US. Liquid, recessive, and the FOXHOUND unit take over a nuclear missile base in Alaska and Solid Snake must stop him from gaining control of a super advanced nuke shooting bipedal mech. Solid, however was only being used to help Liquid, revealed to be working with Solidus, to gain control of Metal Gear Rex. Solid defeats Liquid and Metal Gear Rex.

Solidus, being controlled by the Patriots, now long dead and transferred to the control of AI, planned the rebellion at Shadow Moses. He wants to destroy the Patriots for liberty. Raiden, a fag kid, kills Solidus.

Solid Snake and Ocelot, undercover as a Patriot puppet, achieve Solidus' goal by destroying the AI controlling the Patriots and the world. BB dies.
>>
>>388812142
This is exactly 2000 characters. I had to crimp and edit a lot to get it all. MGS2 and 4 suffered but I think I got most of the mainline.
>>
A family of soldiers fights the titular giant mechs and those who want to use the metal gears for their own gain throughout history.
>>
>>388803442
"War? Discuss."
>>
OP fucking tell me I won. I didn't waste all that time for nothing.
>>
Did I just waste 15 minutes typing out a hyper condensed version of the MGS plot for literally no reason only for it to be deleted in 10 minutes?

Think I did.
>>
>>388813227
You did.
>>
>>388803442
>>
>>388804593
/thread
>>
>>388813663
He didn't explain the plot though. Just the message.
>>
Big Boss Solid Snaked Liquid Ocelot Zero Patriots.
>>
>>388813785
Look at the OP and find the word "plot" there. He summed up the essence of MGS.
>>
>>388814282
The message isn't the entirety of MGS. It's a workaround because the message could be said in two sentences.

OP meant the plot because that's the only thing that would be challenging to sum up succinctly.
>>
>>388810203
But the show is about Jerry Seinfeld and the various misadventures he and those around him get into. It being based on a true story doesn't mean it is a true story. The fact that the creation of the series is paralleled in the series and the "about nothing" bit is just a silly self deprecating joke that people took too literally.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.