[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /v/ think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What did /v/ think of it?
>>
File: supershit.jpg (143KB, 942x812px) Image search: [Google]
supershit.jpg
143KB, 942x812px
Refundable garbage for retards
>>
played it a lot on the office back when it was just a demo on superhot.com
good when you don't have other games to play, didn't care for the full release
>>
It was fairly fun, a neat little concept. The 'story' was laughably shit. It should've let you go off the rails.

I like this kind of indie game, the sort built around novel gameplay mechanics or physics. Cortex Command, Hammerfight, and the upcoming Noita are other examples.
>>
Pretty cool concept. There should have been more of the basic type of level with clever layouts.

The meta story about the computer program was pointless, boring, and detracted from the aesthetic and ruined the gameplay pacing. I guess it was fine that you could browse random pointless DOS stuff.
>>
File: 73464-Cosmic_Smash_(Rev_A)-3.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
73464-Cosmic_Smash_(Rev_A)-3.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
>>388802739
>There should have been more of the basic type of level with clever layouts.
Also, the superpower was interesting but I liked the basic levels better. Also some of the superpower levels seemed like they just dumped you in an area with a big crowd of enemies.

But yeah the minimalist visuals and unique gameplay are cool, and they're cooler without a lame story (Cosmic Smash, Rez, Intelligent Qube).
>>
It's a typical indie "quick, let's get a pretty cool idea then fucking do nothing with it" game.
>>
File: Swords With Sauce 01.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Swords With Sauce 01.webm
3MB, 640x360px
didn't play it. people kept telling me that Swords with Sauce was like it though.
>>
Fun idea that was underutilized, it desperately needed a level creator. Also the idea that it records your entire fight in normal speed was spoiled by the retarded announcer going "SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT" and the ugly watermark covering half the screen.

Also too short for the price.
>>
The VR version seems really good.
>>
File: Swords With Sauce 02.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Swords With Sauce 02.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
I played my brother's copy of the desktop game, was pretty fun for a few hours messing around with the different challenges. Wouldn't have paid more than a couple bucks for it. They should have given it some kind of map editor, or something.

The VR version, however, is probably the best VR game out currently. It makes you feel like such a badass, it's great.
>>
Decent idea that the devs were fucking insane for charging $40 for on release
>>
>>388802443
SUPERHOT is the most innovate shooter I've played in years!
>>
short and lack of content. unique kind of game but the content just isnt there and not worth the price. pirated it and played all the way. gg. add modding to it and i might
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.