[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me, or is literally every boss in this game absolute dogshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-MetroidPrimebox.jpg (26KB, 250x348px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MetroidPrimebox.jpg
26KB, 250x348px
Is it me, or is literally every boss in this game absolute dogshit?
>>
theyre not all bad its just that they drag on for far too long

omega pirate and flaahgra are two prime examples of this
>>
What's wrong with them? I mean the first few do kinda suck
>>
>>388795407
Omega pirate is the worst boss fight I've ever played. I never beat it, and it completely killed my interest in the game.
>>
File: Quadraxis_Battle.jpg (84KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
Quadraxis_Battle.jpg
84KB, 480x288px
They're alright but overshadowed by the bosses in the rest of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQ_OQAtgDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nMFLquJeCc
>>
File: samus_laughing 1.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
samus_laughing 1.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>>388795612
>>
>>388795612
Omega pirate is not that bad if you use super missles. All you need are like 3 well placed super missiles to kill him
>>
>>388795270
Meta Ridley is a great boss. Otherwise I agree, the bosses suck. Prime 2 has much better bosses.
>>
>>388795270
Is it me or is this game dogshit? It's an FPS with such bad control that you need to use lock-on. What fun.
>>
What was the appeal of this game anyway?
>>
>>388796595
>>388796098
Nice samefagging
>>
>>388796098
no it's just you
>>
One problem I had was how dark the game is, after beating the first boss it was hard to see where I was going while escaping
>>
>>388796595
Pure overwhelming atmosphere.
>>
>>388796595
Collecting upgrades that let you do new things.
>>
I hadn't played this until t came out on the wii u as part of the trilogy
I really don't remember the bosses that much
>>
>>388796734
On the ship during the tutorial? I just went into ball mode and rolled like crazy until I got to the exit.
>>
>>388795270

It's definitely you.
>>
Parasite Queen shouldn't really count. It's more of the tutorial boss.
Flaahgra sucks I agree.
Thardus is gr8.
Omega Pirate is pretty fun but can be annoying at times.
Ridley is awesome.
Metroid Prime is great, but the core battle is fucking shit and I'm still annoyed about it to this day.
>>
>>388796098
This.
2D Metroid >>> 3D Metroid, simply due to skill based movement and non linear design.
>>
>>388796098
>>388798543
These
>>
>>388798543
What? Only the first game and Super are non linear out of all the 2D games.
>>
>>388795270
What the fuck is wrong with the sound effects? Why is everything so muted and muffled? All the enemies yelling sounds the same
>>
>>388799852
You forgot Zero Mission.
>>
I went to reddit and they're mad that the Japanese website didn't put the Prime games in the timeline, they upvoted anyone that said Prime was better than the 2D games and downvote anyone that said otherwise. They also got mad because the website uses the original Metroid over Zero Mission even though like Samus Returns Zero Mission doesn't retcon the original game it's just a reimaging of it but with the same storyline. I don't have a reddit account, but I never realize that they were massive entitled Primefags. well I guess Metroid Database is the best place to talk about 2D Metroid. For Halo, reddit are fucking Waypoint fags so I'll just hang out at Halo Archive for Halo, jesus /v/ was right, reddit is shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.