[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XV update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
The beastiary is rad as fuck
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170724005557.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170724005557.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>388792459
>The beastiary is rad as fuck

yes it is.

I love this game so fucking much.
>>
>>388792459
Is the assassin festival free update or paid DLC.
>>
>>388792459
>beastiary

wow, it's fucking nothing.

and not on the fucking survey along with MP or VR Fishing
>>
>>388792997
this is the most embarrassing thing i have ever seen in a video game
like seriously, how the fuck can you include that in your game
im still mad at the whole game, but none of that shit gets me as mad as when i saw that.
>>
>>388792719
free
>>
>>388792459
I wonder what the September update will be
>>
File: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>388793147
>like seriously, how the fuck can you include that in your game

that's what happens when a game gets rushed for the holiday season.

DESPITE BEING IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>388793147
>how the fuck can you include that in your game

obviously they run out of time developing the game. hur dur 10 years developement. no it was 10 years of random concept bullshit. I am not making excuses for Square but Tabata shaped that mess into a decent game.
>>
>>388793362
>DESPITE BEING IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS

you do realize the game went through drastic changes over all those years, right? its not like it was constantly being worked on for 10 years straight.
they worked on versus 13 for a couple of years, scrapped pretty much all of it, salvage what they could and turned it into XV.
>>
File: 1483803462810.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1483803462810.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>388792459
>It doesn't let you rotate Shiva or Melusine
>>
>>388792459
Activate the Assassins Festival in America already you worthless shills. It's 2017!!
>>
>>388794124
>you do realize the game went through drastic changes over all those years, right?

I know but still, for all that hype it was a disappointment. To the point where I have not touched the DLC.
>>
File: 4.jpg (627KB, 1520x1520px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
627KB, 1520x1520px
>>388795246
>I know but still, for all that hype it was a disappointment.

it really depends how much you are willing to bitch about it. having put some 130 hours into it I can post more real negative shit than the average meme poster (hold o lmao)

it has a -barebones but still- great story and the best gameplay in an rpg literally ever.
also Nomura's emo story theme was bullshit and the battle system we were presented was always concept tier shit.
>>
>>388795831
My certificate of completion shows 65 hours. Add another 2 onto it for trophy cleanup (good god, fuck trying to land the Flying car, IT GOT ME MY ONLY GAME OVER, and the slow ass EXP growth for Survival Skill)
>>
>>388795831
I agree with you entirely, but I wouldn't post in these threads if I were you. There will always be more versusfags than us xvfags on /v/.
>>
>>388793362
>this was somehow supposed to BTFO turn-based gaming, according to XV shills

It made me go back and replay V and VI.
>>
File: Ardyn art.jpg (153KB, 675x880px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn art.jpg
153KB, 675x880px
>>388796445
>tfw both versusfag and xvfag
I love XV yet have been following the game since 2007
guess it worked out for me either way
>>
In bestiary "ardyns impurities grant him eternal life"
I thought astrals gave him eternal life, not starscourge.
And then why Luna weakens and slowly dies while healing infected people.
>>
>>388792459
im waiting for the PC version
>>
>>388797759
The Astrals only cast him away, not grant him immortality. Also Luna isn't absorbing it like Ardyn, but her healing does take a toll on her body (hence her being all sickly)
>>
>>388797759
No, the astrals just told him "you can't be the chosen one because you're all icky and gross from healing people". He mentions a few times towards the end of the game how "his curse was also his blessing" or some shit, referring to the infection being the source of his immortality.
>>
>>388798131
Hes not allowed to enter afterlife, isnt it means hes immortal?
Or without starscourge he will just wander in purgatory? That explains endong and sounds more confusing.
Why astrals made him immortal? They didnt expect that he can be dangerous? Why astrals so stupid? They caused that problem with starscourge and instead of solving problem they just fell asleep.
>>
>>388799584
>Why astrals so stupid? They caused that problem with starscourge and instead of solving problem they just fell asleep.
Ever read a Greek tragedy?
The Astrals greatly resemble Greek Gods in that they are selfish and driven by petty strife rather than the actual concerns of the mortal world until the eleventh hour. With Ardyn, they didn't make him immortal, they sort of just saw him get ravaged by the scourge and said "eh, not my problem anymore, a new king of light'll come around sooner or later."
>>
>>388795967
I got my first Game Over from the scene where Noctis was supposed to abandon his friends and get to the crystal. I went in without reading story spoilers and hoped against hope that something different would happen if I elected to stay and fight alongside the bros.
>>
>>388801306
>I got my first Game Over

I got a lot of Game overs because Pheonix downs are 1000 coins and I was hunting coerls. also died at the same place as you.

>>388799813
>not my problem anymore

I don't think that's it when Noctis talks with the big guy in the crystal he implies that they can't do anything about him. the scouge is keeping him from dying.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.