[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hopes, fears and expectations for Mania 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (72KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
72KB, 460x215px
What are your hopes, fears and expectations for Mania 2?
>>
>>388791770
>hopes
All new zones, nothing remade from past games.
>fears
Sega doesn't get Whitehead and co to develop it
>expectations
About half new stages and half remade and remixed stages.
>>
>>388792295
Basically this. Hopefully Sonic Mania serves as proof that it can be successful, and Sega gives the same team more development time/resources/creative freedom/etc.

Add in fear that it gets rushed into churning out more without having the same creative spark like Megaman 9.
>>
>>388792295
fuk u nigga

i want a new mushroom hill
>>
Swap between the three main characters and having to use their different abilities to get through different areas.
>>
I don't want a mania 2, I want Sonic the Hedgehog 5
>>
I unironically want the Chaotix/Amy to be playable in Mania 2.
>>
>>388792817
Mushroom Hill is still the prettiest Sonic stage to date.
>>
No denuvo
>>
>>388793035
New characters are dangerous territory. I'm not totally opposed to the idea, but it could easily be done wrong.
>>
>>388791770
>hopes
They release the game normally while SEGA of Europe burns at the stake. With completely new stages.
>fears
SEGA of Europe gets their hands on it again and boot taxman and friends and replaces them with european Yes Men.
>expectations
SEGA of Europe will fuck us over again.
>>
>>388792295
On one hand I do like new levels, but on the other hand, I really like what they did with the old levels. Really the only returning level that I don't like as much, if not more than the original counterpart is Hydrocity zone, and even then it's not terrible.

I'd like to see a level incorporate sonic spinball in some way. I'd like to see Mystic Cave Zone return, and I would also be interested to see if they could take the mess that is Sandolopis, and make it good.

>>388793035
Also this. I don't give a shit about Amy, but I liked the Chaotix cast, despite the game.
>>
>>388793308
Also, I'd like to see the checkpoint be worthwhile aside from unlocking shit. I liked being able to go into a minigame, and come out with some extra rings, or a shield I wouldn't have otherwise gotten.
>>
>>388793273
What did Sega of Europe do to Mania?
>>
File: sad pirate.png (432KB, 787x787px) Image search: [Google]
sad pirate.png
432KB, 787x787px
GIVE ME MY FUCKING CRACK
>>
>>388793230
Not really for the Chaotix. They'd have to do new shit for Amy but Espio and Vector already have their own abilities. Imagine the cool shit you could with Vector's air dash.
>>
File: Scrambles..jpg (138KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
Scrambles..jpg
138KB, 1200x666px
>>388791770
All I want is canon Scramble.
>>
Sally Acorn
>>
File: 1504093893052.png (52KB, 608x278px) Image search: [Google]
1504093893052.png
52KB, 608x278px
>>388793470
They're the ones that delayed the game to implement Denuvo, and sneak it trough steam without giving a store page/eula announcement until hours after the game was realeased, but they got caught. They also later tried to pin the blame of the delay on the Sonic Mania Team, which caused Stealth to call them out on their bullshit. Also, pic related.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.