[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gears of War 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Finally got around to beating the campaign
What the hell was that?
Gears 1 campaign:
>Search for Delta Squad
>Continue the mission to plant the resonator
>Run into kryll and crazy stranded along the way
>Go underground, plant resonator, it doesn't work
>Fight your way to the Fenix estate
>Get enough data to plant a lightmass bomb in the locust tunnels
>counter-hijack a train from General Raam and watch the fireworks
Gears 4 campaign:
>Some flashbacks to remind you how good the series used to be
>Steal a generator
>Run into windflare
>Search for Marcus
>Run into windflare
>Search for Marcus again
>Run into windflare
>Search for milf
>Run into windflare
>Get some mechs only at the last second because Kate was being a whiny bitch up until then, even though they would've made everything much quicker and simpler
>milf is dead, oh well
>the end
Seriously, what the fuck? Even Judgment had a more interesting story than that, and Judgment fucking sucked.
Never mind the fact that the whole concept of the Swarm pretty much defeated the point of everything that happened in 3, and now it looks like we're in for another trilogy once again
Is horde mode and multiplayer a disappointment too? I was going to renew my XBL gold subscription to play it, but now I'm not even sure if it's worth it
>>
>>388789779
Gears of war is terrible desu.
>>
Too much Marcus, not enough Baird and Cole
>>
File: 1501298999414.jpg (3KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
1501298999414.jpg
3KB, 124x121px
>>388789779
Gears 4 as a whole is fucking horrible. Worst campaign, worst multiplayer and hell I enjoyed Judgement's multiplayer alot more than 4. Horde is repetitive which suffers from predicable enemy types that spawn on certain waves and too many people quitting for no reason. Gears 4 adds nothing and it's just a bigger cashgrab Gears entry from a Jew developer known as The Coalition. Gears 5 will be worse I can already tell.
>>
>hurr hurr baird owns the entire robot force
>woah here have some gundams bro!!!

also fuck horde, people can't join in and it never goes past level 20 before 2-3 people quit.
>>
>>388792672
did you like 3?
>>
>>388792960
It's the stupid XP cards.
They should have set Horde lobbies for the make it to wave 10 or 20 faggots.
Or you should be able to opt into already running games.

Gears 4 is a great port on PC, but fucking Canadians ruin everything as usual.
>>
>>388789779
Its like two assholes on a date.

That was suprising. I enjoyed that alot. The game was trash but some of the bantz was pretty okay.
>>
>>388793159
Yes I did and it's best the series would ever get. I much rather go back to those days now.
>>
File: marcusfenixcharacter.png (847KB, 1280x608px) Image search: [Google]
marcusfenixcharacter.png
847KB, 1280x608px
>>
File: a9e.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>388793328
"Yeah. It's gonna wait. Save for later. Like a snack."

"Buuullshit."

"You think I'm kidding?"

"I think you're bat-shit crazy, that's what I think."

"Aw. Ain't that cute."

"Like two assholes on their first date."

Probably my favourite banter in the series.
>>
>>388793492
why do like 3 but not 4 that doesn't make sense, 4 is just 3 but more,especially the multiplayer/horde,3s campaign was better that's it.

>liking Judgement
>liking stim grenades
>liking 2 weapon slots
>liking vertical maps in Gears
wew
>>
>>388794113
When was the last time the wind whispered 'hostiles' to you?
>>
>>388792672
>and hell I enjoyed Judgement's multiplayer alot more than 4
Your opinion means fucking nothing
>>
I love Gears 4, but holy fucking shit its about to be out for a year and still no fucking Wingman
>>
I'm a huge fan of the series up until 3 and wish I could try it, but there's no way in hell I'd ever buy a Microsoft console in the current year. PC release with motherfucking crossplay eventually implemented was really cool of them, too bad it's stuck on the Windows 10 store.
>>
>>388794649
I never said I liked the stims and the 2 weapon slots. Gears 4 is up the ass with delays all around, many weapons introduced in the series is absent for no reason, horrible maps, worst weapon balancing the series and catering to the eSports fucks all around. They made this game just for those fucks.
>>
>>388795396
I know if only steam had a monopoly that would be best for pc gaming
>>
>>388795069
Neither does yours you stupid fuck.
>>
>>388789779

Has anyone figured out why hispanics love this series so much?
>>
>>388789779
Gears 1 had a great horror-apocalypse vibe. Everything after just wasn't as good.
>>
>>388795641
Better than having to use Windows 10, yes.
>>
>>388795898
I never did understand why either. Maybe they just really like Dom?
>>
>>388797160
Hispanic guy, can confirm
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.