[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Denuvo™, say something nice about it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 06121957756l.jpg (10KB, 477x249px) Image search: [Google]
06121957756l.jpg
10KB, 477x249px
This is Denuvo™, say something nice about it!
>>
Easy to crack :^)
>>
is this another one of those sjw shit games /v/ loves so much
>>
>>388789037
What do white women and Denuvo have in common? :^)
>>
Why do people complain about Denuvo?

When you go to the shoe store, the shoes have tags so you can't steal them, same with denuvo. Literally only thieves hate it.
>>
File: 1466713009349.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1466713009349.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>388789425
fuck off. ask me how i know you're so blatantly fucking new

theft must deny the original owner of their goods. piracy is not theft (potential income doesn't count, since statistics overwhelmingly show pirates would not have bought the game anyway)

even taking that out of the equation, Denuvo is shady code that rapes your system and kills your performance WHEN YOU PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE. if you think that's ok you have no fucking place here

moralfags GO AND STAY GO
>>
File: 1484112158362.jpg (17KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484112158362.jpg
17KB, 258x245px
>>388789425
Imagine you had to to connect to the internet every time you wear you shoes.
Imagine you can't re-sell your shoes.
Imagine someday you wake up and you don't have access to your shoes because Nike is under maintenance.
Dumb kid lul.
>>
>>388789702
>because this problem isnt at least this bad it must not be fixed and any attempt at fixing it must be met with harsh ridicule
>>
>>388789037
it only goes on normie tier games and pisses off /v/edditors

BASED DENUVO
>>
Watching "people" defend it is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>388789425
Because all it does is delay the crack for a day/week/month after that all it does is fuck over paying customers while the pirate, who will get the game anyway, has a better experience of higher FPS with less CPU cycles used for Denuvo, does not need to connect online everytime they launch the game, or in some games, continously during play. Disconnecting from a singleplayer game, wow. Amazing new tech.

All DRM as aggressive as Denuvo fucks up paying customers while pirates gets a better version of the game and you're asking why we complain?? ???
Do you work for Denuvo?
>>
>>388789037
It's... not StarForce?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.