[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK did they go from a masterpiece like RE4 to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 207057534.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
207057534.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
How the FUCK did they go from a masterpiece like RE4 to this turd? What the FUCK happened? Who is responsible for this wanton destruction?
>>
Fuck you, RE5 is a great game

t. Someone who played at launch
>>
To help stir discussion you might want to actually say whatever the fuck it is you have a problem with.
>>
>>388785938
blame the people who bitched about racism which caused capcom to pussy out and add in co-op with a black character while redoing most of the game because of it
>>
>>388786163
This
>>
>>388785938
At least there's no negress on the cover. Might actually buy it now
>>
>re4
>masterpiece
>>
>>388786041
This.
It's a fun game, way too much hate for it.
>>
>>388786365

>re4 is bad because it's different!!

you have to go back
>>
>>388785938
Fuck you, RE5 Mercenaries No Mercy mode is the best Mercenaries in the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMvqZkcWhw&pbjreload=10

RE6 was too piss easy shit Mercenaries
>>
>>388786478
Who the fuck are you quoting /pol/fag? It's an overrated and generic third person shooter. I'd give it a 7/10 at most. REmake was the closest Resident Evil got to masterpiece tier.
>>
File: fsdfsd.jpg (13KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsd.jpg
13KB, 222x395px
RE5 is meh, but goes to decent when played co-op

the DLC "Lost in Nightmares" is god tier content though, I heavily recommend it, specially with a friend on Hard/Professional
>>
>reading through all the scrapped contents of 5
>Jill is tired of this shit and joined Wesker on her own.
>or joins you and die for real and replaced by Barry
>rampage of El Gigantes

Well, at least they put some of the ideas in RE6 and REV2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.