[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: MLnciyH.png (2MB, 925x893px)
MLnciyH.png
2MB, 925x893px
What's the point of this? It's not even a remake, it's a port with a worse art style and some added content.
>>
>added content

Isn't that enough to justify buying it again if you enjoyed the original and feel like replaying? You can use the old portraits too. A port with some new stuff is better than a straight up port with literally nothing new I guess.
>>
>>388785278
It'll make money.
>>
>>388785278
it looks way better. especially the princess.
>>
File: RH.jpg (535KB, 1406x1403px) Image search: [Google]
RH.jpg
535KB, 1406x1403px
>>388785543
>Isn't that enough to justify buying it again if you enjoyed the original and feel like replaying
Depends honestly. From what I hear the added content which is supposed to be a third timeline is just a few extra missions you can do. Regarding the art style, I don't think it's bad per say. Just very different. Though the females in the new art style look horrible.
>>
>>388785278
All I want is a way to canonically permanently kill Marco.
>>
>>388785942
>that ending where he kills everyone if you don't save his traitorous whore of a waifu
Then again a lot of the bad endings were pretty stupid. But that one was just silly. And it was played completely serious too.
>>
>>388786089
Really pissed me off. Never used Marco after that.
>>
File: 1803926-rh_icon02.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1803926-rh_icon02.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
>>388785942
why, anon?
>>
>>388786089
I liked the ones like that were just crazy. As far as I'm concerned, the game had the perfect opportunity to implement situations like that, so I'm glad they went for it. It was also, by far, the most interesting thing Marco does in the game.
>>
>>388785543
What are they adding besides new art?
>>
File: raynie.jpg (172KB, 1171x676px) Image search: [Google]
raynie.jpg
172KB, 1171x676px
>>388785791
She looks like a generic anime moeblob. Also Raynie looks worse too.
>>
>>388786704
There's a new timeline with a new girl added in, that's it I believe. It's just ATLUS pulling their Dante/Marie/Alex style ports again. I believe the UI and quality of life has also been improved, though I don't know how exactly.
>>
>>388786704
A third timeline with a Marie who will probably be Stocke's new waifu.
>>
>>388786810
I mean, I like the old style, but the new one has better hair and tits.

Her face isn't as good, but hey, tits.
>>
File: rh-190.png (1MB, 1200x720px)
rh-190.png
1MB, 1200x720px
>>388787187
No, Raynie is still Stocke's waifu. Thankfully they didn't go full P4G and turn the new girl into Marie. They did go all out on fanservice though, not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>388787981
I wanna fuck Raynie
>>
>>388787981
I hope they add in some extra dialogue and sidequests to flesh out the cast and their relationships. Raynie is best girl but they really need to set her and Stocke up a lot better.
>>
>>388785917
This is the first time I've ever enlarged this image. Until now I've seen thumbnails everywhere and thought it was a robot girl.
>>
This is my favorite rpg after chrono trigger. Its sad to see them fuck it up so bad
>>
>>388788432
Yeah, she just kind of fell in love with him out of nowhere. I do like them though and thought they were cute. It also made getting the true ending more satisfying since they get a happy ending together. But I do wish their romance was expanded upon since it just kind of happened.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.