[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen. PUBG random squads. Post your in game name and i'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: cracSyY.jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cracSyY.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
Gentlemen. PUBG random squads.

Post your in game name and i'll invite you to the lobby.

Steam ID is not required.

Bonus:

Dubs gets to pick where we land. Trips gets to shot call the entire game and I will unfailingly follow all orders.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>388784062

ok
>>
this is the most 2009 ass post i've seen in a while
>>
Pretty bad thread
>>
every fucking thread on 4chan is bad.

pubg mother fucker. Do you play it?
>>
>>388783963
>>388784217
this shit takes me back
>>
>>388784524
Not every thread is bad, just most of them, like this thread. Also no, I don't play that trash game and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to play with you either.
>>
what do any of you even do on this site?
>>
>>388785894
This isnt a place to find people to play games with friend, this is a wasteland for marketers and autistics
>>
>>388783963

adamater
>>
File: 85.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
good thread
>>
>>388786205

it doesn't have to be?
>>
This game is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>388786292

ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>388786498
maybe crawl back to r*ddit, yeah?
>>
>>388786517
don't be intimidated
>>
fuck off faggot dont play shit games
>>
actually got a game in with >>388786292

he got 4 kills and i got murdered.

yolo
>>
>>388788791
Congratz, you played with a random person
>>
>>388789025

I had fun.
>>
>intimidated by the best multiplayer experience in years
>literally GOTY
>>
I don't even think that your thread sucks, OP. You actually reached out to anons in times when there are tons of e-"celebrity" threads are made, any actual input to a discussion gets flooded with "gtfo fucking shill" posts amd everybody is just ranting about how the industry is dead.

If I played on PC I would've played with you. Even hoped for somebody to stream this before I looked into the thread and realised that nothing has come together here.
>>
>>388791196
i want old 4chan back. they would have loved this game
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>388783963
just pick up few of the the items and leave
>>
>>388786691

Ironically enough if you want to find randoms that arent completely retarded most of the time, Reddits PUBG sub reddit Discord is the place to do so.

/vg/ also has one but its a ghost town, maybe not these days since the games popularity but I never bother since all they did was spam memes and shit talk each other.

The Reddit pubg Discord basically feels like a natural matchmaking for this game. People advertise how many they want for their group, if they want a certain rank or not. You can find anything from complete noobs to experienced tryhards. I highly suggest using it. I can go find a group in minutes.
>>
>>388783963

You're a few years late OP. Ironic shitposters came and all the comfy shit /v/ used to do is no more.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.