[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game grumps - good game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: arinanddanny.jpg (293KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arinanddanny.jpg
293KB, 1280x720px
I wasn't a big fan of the first episode, but I gave the second one a try and I'm glad I did.

The pilot suffered from serious problems. The pacing was way too fast, jokes had no time to breathe, and characterization was incredibly weak.

The second episode is much more focused and much funnier. It's clear that now that the pilot and groundwork is out of the way the situation has time to grow into an actual comedy.

Dan continues to be the standout while Arin continues to be the only person who looks fucking miserable to be there.

If the show continues to grow and Arin gets the stick out of his ass it could actually be something worth sitting down and watching.

The video game aspect continues to be tertiary at best, but that's probably a good thing.
>>
I have no interest in it but thank you for your sane and detailed analysis
>>
>>388783604
Where I come from Good Game was something worth watching, this is trash!
>>
>>388783604
Is the whole thing out or just the first 2 episodes? I thought the first episode was okay.
>>
I

too

am

paid

to

promote

this

product
>>
is there a MEGA for this?
>>
>>388784204
Now don't be like that dude, after all Arin has done for us the least we can do is support him when he really needs us, shoot a few bucks his way after all the wonderful years of content.

For old times sake.
>>
>>388783604
>The video game aspect continues to be tertiary
then take this topic elsewhere
>>
>>388784340
Ugh, I just don't want to spent $2.35CAD per episode....
>>
>>388783810
STRAYA CARNT

Show went to shit when they replaced Junglist, even if Hex is hot.
>>
>>388783604
So what's weird al's role in the show?
>>
>>388784340
fuck that Arin is a retard and i don't watch his videos
>>
>>388783604
>"Hey guys the first free episode might suck, but the second episode is much better. Just sign up for a YouTube Red account and help support Arin your buddy!"

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.