[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 76t.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
76t.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong.
>>
He drinks shit for coffee
>>
He tried to get multiple innocent people convicted of murder to prove a point to Wright and killed Maya's mom to settle a grudge
>>
File: AHHHHHHH.jpg (50KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHH.jpg
50KB, 500x436px
this series has the most all over the place character design. It pisses me off so much.
You have normal looking characters that are still unique enough to be recognizable like Phoenix, Gumshoe, Apollo.
And then you have these incredibly stupid looking characters like Godot, Athena, and Trucy.
>>
>>388783360
Trucy looks better without her hat and cloak
>>
>>388782947
still the best antagonist in the series
>>
>>388782947
>was perfectly okay with murdering Pearl to get revenge on a dead person
>he acknowledges this himself in the last case

That is literally something wrong
>>
>>388783521
>antagonist
You mean protagonist right? He literally killed an evil spirit.
>>
File: Queercus_Alba.gif (9KB, 171x155px) Image search: [Google]
Queercus_Alba.gif
9KB, 171x155px
Yes, that's right, he's a good man standing up for himself.
>>
>>388783894
Protagonist: The main character
Antagonist: The character who opposes the main character

Protagonist and antagonist have no moral implications. You play as Phoenix and Godot opposes you/gets in your way. He is the antagonist.

if you want to be a semantic faggot and say "but you play as Mia too!" then you can count Diego Armando as a sidekick/ally but he still isn't a protagonist by any definition
>>
File: Redd White of Bluecorp 2.png (2KB, 230x142px) Image search: [Google]
Redd White of Bluecorp 2.png
2KB, 230x142px
>>388782947
Godotetty never drew a dime.
>>
File: AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Objecting_1.gif (35KB, 356x192px) Image search: [Google]
AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Objecting_1.gif
35KB, 356x192px
>>388784051
NOT SO FAST!
>>
>>388785559
I want Investigations 3 where a bigger, stronger man beats up Edgeworth and asks him to logic his way out of this situation.
>>
File: q9YnaE2_d.jpg (53KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
q9YnaE2_d.jpg
53KB, 640x635px
>>388786752
Kek
>>
>>388783360
There are seriously only about 5 character designs in AA4 that don't piss me off just looking at them. And the only one I would actually say is GOOD is Adult Ema. Those other 4 or so I just tolerate.
>>
>>388783360
Trucy is fine, she's suppose to be a magician, but I'll admit the other two are a bit silly, but eh.
>>
>>388784141
I still don't understand why people confuse antagonist and villain all the fucking time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.