[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoring every single thread, discussion, and piece of news on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7157.png (759KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7157.png
759KB, 848x480px
Ignoring every single thread, discussion, and piece of news on this game was the best video game related decision that I've made since impulse buying Demon's Souls in 2008.

Playing this shit blind is a fucking ride. Favorite stage? Press Garden is GOAT for me so far. The CPZ boss made me laugh out loud too, because I was just playing Mean Bean Machine over the summer.
>>
Denuvo
>>
>Watching people play Mania on youtube
>They get to the Mean Bean boss
>Literally, and using that word correctly, literally every single one says, without fail, "Oh now I'm playing Puyo Puyo Tetris."
>Implying Puyo Puyo never existed before PPT
>Implying the name of the game includes the word tetris
>Nobody has ever heard of Mean Bean Machine
>These are all people who claim to be Sonic fans

Jesus Christ I want to kill myself.

Bonus:
>Nobody is trying to collect rings in blue spheres, including the one single person who knew how to turn spheres into rings (ironically egoraptor)
>>
>>388782845
The Press Garden boss was possibly my favorite. Dat Shinobi throwback. I'm only 2/3rds of the way through the game, but I think it's phenomenal.

>>388783105
Holy shit low effort shitposting.
>>
File: angry_possum.jpg (38KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
angry_possum.jpg
38KB, 591x443px
>wowwwww how was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to touch red spheres?
>>
This nigger was the worst part of my Knuckles playthrough. Had to restart the stage and cheese it in Super mode
>>
>>388783185

I played the FUCK out of mean bean growing up since I only had and S3 for the longest. Is mean bean machine really that unpopular?

What are the coins for anyways? I was only able to get one gold since blue sphere is unexpectedly hard now.
>>
>>388783719
Unlocking Extra's apparently;.
>>
>>388783476

Tell me this shit isn't happening. I avoid YouTube like a bad uncle.
>>
>>388783756

Huh. I just thought they were mcguffins. Haven't been back to the menu since I started the game a few hours ago.
>>
>>388783756
>unlock instashield
>getting fucking hype
>can only be used in shitty no-save mode
for what fucking reason
>>
>>388783185
both of them play the same damn way, so why not just call it that, you turbo Autist.
>>
>>388784095

Well, it kinda shit's on the spirit of the boss if you call it something else. It'd be like calling Seven Force some gradius boss or some shit.
>>
>>388783327
Denuvo
>>
File: 14885185690520.png (159KB, 510x528px) Image search: [Google]
14885185690520.png
159KB, 510x528px
After the first stage I did not find more of the big golden ring to the special stage. Although I kinda speedrann through the stages.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.