[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me or is this game really hard? i had to put it on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Horizon-zero-dawn-box-art.jpg (680KB, 1524x1899px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon-zero-dawn-box-art.jpg
680KB, 1524x1899px
is it just me or is this game really hard? i had to put it on easy and im still getting my ass kicked from time to time
>>
That depends. How old are you?
>>
>>388782227
>>
>>388782273

get good
>>
>>388782123
its way too fucking easy
>>
>>388782123
>dodge
>use the correct arrows for the enemy
>use traps
Easy
>>
>>388782123
Its just you, its somewhat challenging but even I'm not having that much difficulty with it
>>
>>388782123
Get good. Learn how to use arrows and buy better shit.
>>
>>388782819
confirmed never played the game
>>
>>388782123
The new Ultra Hard mode is challenging.
>>
>>388783237
I completed it.
>>
It’s fun at hard or above. Easy sounds boring.
>>
>>388782123
It's you.

I played on Hard and it never felt overly difficult. It felt just difficult enough to make victory feel satisfying.
>>
In the very beginning, then it gets super easy. You don't need to fight everything you see, just ignore them and run straight to where your mission is.
>>
>>388782123
It's not that hard even on ultra. Melee attacks are really powerful still etc. However the 'hardness' comes from the fact that enemy collisions and behavior aren't dynamic but completely scripted in a way it can sometimes be completely broken. Ever noticed how that tiger robot jumps towards you and you scroll out of the way but it suddenly changes it direction in the air? Every been hit by tail sweep from which you rolled away but it hits you still because it's scripted? I don't know how the collision calculation works but it looks like they are doing lot of cheating. It's just very clunky. I guess they need to do some sacrifices in order to maintain that cinematic framerate (tm).
>>
File: C8wwgKDXcAAHO2f.jpg (210KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8wwgKDXcAAHO2f.jpg
210KB, 1200x675px
Its you.
The game can be challenging if you play like a dummy, but if you use traps basically AT ALL you shouldn't have a problem with any enemy.

For me the game is: Horrible characters, decent gameplay, above average graphics, fucking godtier story and lore.
If Sylens had been the main character the game would have been 100x better.
>>
>>388782123
The robots hit pretty hard but nah, not really. Once you know how the trick to killing each of the machines you'll roll through them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.