[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>less than 10k viewers >overtaken by shitty dinosaur game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pubg.png (872KB, 975x540px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.png
872KB, 975x540px
>less than 10k viewers
>overtaken by shitty dinosaur game
>>
>>388781080
how are you even on twitch right now?
The entire site is fucked at the moment.
>>
>>388781212
it works on internet explorer
>>
>>388781080
>over double the viewers of fucking league of legends
Don't get me wrong, every single one of the top 5 games there is an unwatchable pile of shit, but still.
>>
Whatever, twitch is for casual trash then. Overwatch is just better than that I guess.
>>
>>388781080
>>less than 10k viewers
>>overtaken by shitty dinosaur game
Actually that dinosaur game is pretty amazing, if they actually made it into a good game. The technology available is really good. A large portion of the world is interactable, there's a day/night cycle. Dynamic weather. There's collision with monsters and other players that doesn't instantly throw you off. The graphics look pretty good.

It would be amazing if they took this base technology and made an actually good game.
>>
>>388781080
The site is fucked right now. People who were watching can stay on, but trying to load/reload gives you a 404.
>>
>>388781432
>Actually that dinosaur game is pretty amazing,
If it worked. Sure. it's basically Dinoriders the video game.

But since it is as unoptimized piece of shit. it is so much worse than what anyone wants.
>>
>>388781432
>The graphics look pretty good.
Even completely maxed out Ark looks like a last gen game in most areas.
Just like UE3 before it, UE4 is not good for open world games.
>>
>newfag puts his thread subject in the name field
>>
Its almost like the game is not actually good, and just driven by mass-hype and drama.

>inb4 PUBG shills mass-ree and call me poor or friendless like they do every other crit post
>>
>>388781212
Well that explains why League is at 10k viewers
>>
>>388781080
>twitch views matter
>>
>>388781630
>But since it is as unoptimized piece of shit. it is so much worse than what anyone wants.
It's "unoptimized," because having everything around you be interactable takes a lot more resources to run.

>>388781664
>Even completely maxed out Ark looks like a last gen game in most areas.
What. No it doesn't. Look at the draw distance already. Or are you talking about asset quality rather than the what the technology itself offers?
>>
isnt twitch down?
>>
>>388781859
That and the developers thought it was a better idea to work on making tons of paid DLC and additional Dinos instead of working on glaring game breaking bugs for the past 2 years.
Then deciding it was a good idea to consider it released when they haven't spent a second on fixing anything.
>>
File: 60 dollars.jpg (18KB, 311x128px) Image search: [Google]
60 dollars.jpg
18KB, 311x128px
>>388781432
how much are they paying you to shill this turd?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.