[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (131KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
131KB, 460x215px
Was it good?
>>
For a overproduced flash game, yes. It wasn't worth more than $20
>>
>>388778825
Yeah but it heavily references previous South Park episodes and if you havent watched them before then you wont get quite a few of the jokes in the game. If you are a fan of south park get it. If you just like rpg's then tbere are much better out there.
>>
Oh fuck yeah. Generic RPG in a good way but hilarious. If you like South Park it's like a giant episode of that.
>>
>>388778825
Yes but only if you're a fan of South Park, otherwise, it's a shallow rpg with humor you probably wont like.
>>
What the fuck is going on with Fractured But Whole?

Did they really make the same mistake as the last season and have to rewrite everything because Trump won?
>>
>>388779308
I do love me some south park, I saw it really cheap. Probably will pick it up
>>
>>388779581

Didn't they say they were tired of doing Trump jokes after last season? It's more likely that they're just being perfectionists about it and Ubi can't tell them off.
>>
>>388779581
>Obsidian
>>
>>388780123
Ubisoft itself is making Fractured But Whole

Obsidian only did Stick of Truth
>>
It's good for what it was. 7/10.

Best game of 2014 though, easily.
>>
>>388778825
Good, but way too short for the price tag.
>>
Solid game. Decent RPG stuff but nothing to really break the mold. Could have been a bit longer. Humor is perfect fucking South Park so if you like the series its funny as shit, if you don't then its stupid and boring.
I remember terrible lag but I was playing on PS3 I think.
>>
>>388779581
Probably.

Based on the S21 DVD "season in review" video, Garrison would've returned to South Park and gotten his old job back. No doubt that at the very least, Garrison was in the game as his normal self, so they had to rework that at the very least, and who knows what else he was involved with that also had to be scrapped.
>>
>>388778825
Really fucking needed a NG+, because going for 100% collectibles only to find out there is a shitton of missables sucks ass.
>>
>>388778825
Got it when the price went down to €7 on Steam, and it blew me away. It was so comfy and amazing to relive all my favorite South Park jokes. It was an instant nostalgia injection and i loved it from start to finish.
>>
>>388779161
Who the fuck would go into this game without knowing the source material?
>>
>>388783017
eh, I got my run down to sub 6 hours, if anything it needs a 4th act so you can utilize your cool skills.
>>
>>388778825
Good game, enjoyed it very much
>>
>>388778825
A bit too expensive. But the gameplay and most of the jokes are funny.

After a while it becomes too easy when you start to get some great gear that goes well with your talents. It gets even easier if you use Butters as your teammate.

I wish it had more replay value. The only differences is choosing another class and side with either Kyle or Cartman at the middle of the game.
>>
yeah it was pretty fun even for a turn based RPG and had some funny moments
>>
in terms of gameplay, nothing special. It's a pretty typical point and click with some neat mechanics here and there.

if you're a fan of the series, it really did just play like an interactive south park episode. The writing is exactly what you would expect. I suppose that's a big plus
>>
>>388778825
yes
>>
File: 1496688363685.gif (320KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1496688363685.gif
320KB, 500x373px
>good rpg
No
>good game
Yes. You'd get a lot of enjoyment from it whether or not you enjoy south park.

But any elitist jackass on this board would tell you it's shit regardless so whatever
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.