[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much would you like Bloodborne if it was multiplatform?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

how much would you like Bloodborne if it was multiplatform?
>>
pc port would be shit, but capable of 60fps by some dude with a text file of like 30 lines
>>
>>388775452
I have a PS4 so it'd be nice so my PCbro friends could play it but for myself I don't really care.
>>
>>388775452
souls never have game changing mods so i dont really care
>>
I platinumed it, so I wouldn't care
>>
>>388776253
>chance of getting a nice game
>lol no mods gtfo xd
Todd has killed the industry
>>
>>388775452
It's not as good as a game as most fags say it is because they've never played any action-adventure game besides it.

ever since souls games started becoming a big thing and "lore" sprung up I just take anyone who uses "lore" or talks about bloodborne seriously as
"Here's my credentials for a game I barely played and how much fanfic I know about it, call me anytime if you need an obnoxious douche."
>>
Opinion of game wouldn't change much.

But it'd be nice to play 60fps.
My current PC is not good enough for that but it gives an incentive to upgrade.
>>
File: Lecture Hall.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lecture Hall.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
*kills your frame rate*
>>
>>388775452
You could discuss it's flaws

Chalice dungeons are shit
Vanilla isn't that great, Old Hunters made it great
Ludwig is a meme, the fight isn't that good,people get impressed by the cinematic too easy, phase 2 is a cake walk
PVP is the worst out of all the Souls games
>>
>>388776497
i meant that i already played it so i wouldnt buy it a second time
>>
>>388775452
Just as much as i do now, exclusivity matters not. Maybe only a little more just because of the potential of 60fps on pc, but otherwise the same.
>>
I would like it more if it was on PC so I could actually play it. Seems fun from the little I did play but the framerate was ass and I'm not buying a PS4 for one game.
>>
>>388776698
Also gem farming is shit & people abusing saves is almost PC level of hacking
>>
well, I'm not stupid so I don't have PS4's online service. and the game runs badly.

playing with online, no chromatic aberration, and 60fps? I would say it's a much better game.
>>
I wouldn't give the slightest fuck, because it wouldn't affect my experience with the game in the least.
>>
the chromatic aberration adds to the nightmare aesthetic, you graphic whores

no i will not defend the frame rate
>>
File: 1503256889963.png (576KB, 978x730px) Image search: [Google]
1503256889963.png
576KB, 978x730px
If it came out for PC, I'd be so happy because I wouldn't have to turn on my Playstation to play it.
Anyone with taste has already played this game. A multi-platform release years later wouldn't change their viewpoint.
The real Souls fans already bought a Playstation for this game.
>>
I'd quite enjoy it, i've platinum'd it on PS4 but i wouldn't mind giving it a replay on PC.

It'd also bring the discussion back to the game which i'd also enjoy.
>>
How would you make this boss not garbage without changing the basic premise of the fight?
>>
I'd buy it again just to play it at a decent FPS
>>
File: IMG_0833.png (160KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.png
160KB, 500x730px
>>388775452
I would fucking hate it if it came to pc.
Pc faggots ruined dark souls and don't want them to get their grubby hands on muh Bloodborne.
>>
>>388775452
I want it on PC for 60FPS and 4k.

I don't want to wait for the PS5 re-release to play it at a decent framerate.
>>
>>388776497
There is no chance of Bloodborne coming to the PC because it's a Sony owned I.P.

>>388777356
/bbg/ is still there y'know
>>
>>388777965
>/vg/
>>
It wouldn't benefit massively.

I'm thinking about it and asides from the obvious 60FPS (not something i consider a massive deal for a souls game - it's not a shooter or anything) the only thing i would really like is a mod that allows Hunters Mark to go directly to the Dream, and touching a Lamp respawning an area.

Maybe something akin to Bonfire Asetics too, to reset bosses
>>
>>388777567
Living failures was one failed attempt. best souls boss in this vein was deacons probably
>>
>>388777567
Hard to say, the Phalanx fight was never an amazing fight to begin with so it's hard to make it good. Deacons was a little more interesting, but their moveset was garbage, so it didnt help much.

I guess what i would do is make it less obvious where the main one is, either by randomizing where it is and make him move around more like the others, in the second part i would make it more like deacons in that that despite being the main one and giant, he would be on the defensive and give it buffs to the little ones, maybe giving them new moves and giving them "roles" like in an ant hive. Some would get fast and aggressive moves and become the "dps class", some would get fatter and slow, surrounding the main one as "tanks", and maybe one or two who would become "healers", healing both units and the main one.

It still is a "phalanx fight", but now its like fighting a mmo group of these little fucks.

>>388778282
No, living failures is far more like 4kings/DaS2 gargoyles than like Phalanx.
>>
>>388777567
Give the main boss more abilities, empower the fake aliens the longer you don't find the correct one, make the arena larger so that it takes longer finding the correct one.
>>
>>388775452
0 like

it looks like all the worst aspects of dark souls but faster, and dark souls is a series I'm already tired of
>>
>>388778282
>>388779143
Deacons was boring. I don't think there's a way to make this fight fun. The best part about Deacons was the cool scenery on the top.
>>
>>388775452
not at all because all souls games are trash. i guess arbitrarily i like games that are capable of more than 25 fps and have faster than 1 minute load screens so i would have to say if it were on pc i would like it more.
>>
>>388775452
I wish probably play i when I get the chance. That's about it.
>>
I dont like the game and i own it.
So my opinion probably wont change at all.
>>
>>388779297
>1 minute load screens
it's your fault that you die a lot
>>
>>388779280
Low damage run on deacons is actually somewhat fun, but yeah, like i said the Phalanx was the second boss in DeS for a reason, it's not interesting, hard or fun enough to be a late game boss like BB and DaS2 (rat vanguard) did. Even Deacons is a bit too late.
>>
File: what if.png (107KB, 601x271px) Image search: [Google]
what if.png
107KB, 601x271px
I'd like it a bit more since I prefer the XBox controller to the Dualshock but that's really it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.