[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS) - Reversible cover edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: revers cover.jpg (205KB, 1025x921px) Image search: [Google]
revers cover.jpg
205KB, 1025x921px
Developed by Mercury Steam and Nintendo
Release date: 2017/09/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOrkRW2NPQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ECgwh0ldSg&t=147s
>>
Who cares. Nobody's buying this garbage.
>>
>>388769384
1.5M worlwide.
You can screencap this.
>>
>>388769134
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/a9aj/pc/history/index.html

Other M is still part of the timeline. :(
>>
>>388769684
500K. Screen cap it bitch.
>>
I don't know why they're mentioning the original game so much in interviews/trailers/ art when not a damn person cares about it. It's the most forgotten Metroid game and very few people played it that weren't around when it first came out or diehard fans. The NES game was iconic enough to mainstream audiences when Zero Mission dropped, this is not.
>>
>>388770808
I only played it in like 2010 and loved it. By far one of the better original Game Boy games.
>>
>>388770975
See, I can agree with that. It doesn't have much appeal to non-fans, who they're obviously trying to rope in with this game.
>>
>>388769684
>>388770387
I'm a radical centrist, i say 1M top
Do not screencap, original content.
>>
>>388770808
>>388770975
It's a pretty weak Metroid, and the fact there's no map makes it worse. Level design is shit, the rooms are way too similar, even in bigger rooms you feel lost because the layout is lazy, with lots of copy-pasted sections and the same enemy placement as other 10-20 rooms in the game.

the first Wario Land is probably the best monochromatic GB game I remember, and the one that has aged flawlessly even in comparison to Mario Land games.
>>
I can't believe Nintendo is still at the point where they can't make enough amiibos. These shitty toys sell out weeks before the games even come out and they never get restocked.
>>
>>388772061
Pretty much all the ones released this year I haven't had problems seeing in stores except the Metroid dual-pack.
>>
>>388772241
so what do they plan to do about the metroid pack? There's content locked behind it.
>>
>>388772371
Probably reprint it once or twice down the line with no heads up and call it a day.
>>
File: 1478645813553.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478645813553.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>locking on-cart content behind a shitty plastic toy that gets bought out in bulk and sold again for triple the price
Stop buying amiibos.
>>
>a Metroid game that doesn't run at 60 FPS

lol

No wonder they left out the speed booster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.