[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: gggg.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
It's up
>>
>>388768103
Can someone make a JUST edit for Arin in this picture?
>>
File: IMG_5938.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5938.png
41KB, 500x500px
Literally commit suicide.
>>
>>388768103
>paying money for this

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>black woman
>another woman
>token pajeet
Why are you shilling this SJW shitshow here, of all places?
>>
[diversity intensifies]
>>
Is it worth the YouTube red subscription? I really wanna check it out desu, I don't watch let's plays but I was a huge fan of egoraptor's work on newgrounds
>>
File: 1503536103290.gif (851KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503536103290.gif
851KB, 400x300px
>>388768247
>>388768182
>show made by 2 guys who built their careers around videogames
>about videogames
>not videogames
>>
Post torrent, no way I'm paying for this garbage.
>>
>>388768369
At least a pajeet makes sense in a programming job
>>
>>388768741
Maybe if they play video games worth a damn. Arin is literally DSP tier.
>>
>>388768720
>>388768320
Youtube red is only worth it if you want to play music while your phone is closed. Literally nothing else. Every single youtube original sucks.
>>
>good game
>bad movie

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>388768320
The first one is free.
>>
File: shush.png (136KB, 494x159px) Image search: [Google]
shush.png
136KB, 494x159px
>expecting me to believe Arin is a masterful MOBA player
>When he can barely play WOW
>>
>>388768869
>using the youtube app to listen to music
>>
>>388768869
You can already do that for free though
>>
>>388768103
Looks cringy.

>>388768831
Arin has the same lack of skill in video games, and blames the game when he loses exactly like DSP.
>>
>>388768869
>using Youtube Red to stream music
Just use NewPipe instead.
>>
>>388768869
Please don't tell me you actually bought it just for that
>>
>check out the Gamegrumps channel
>it's nothing but shilling Good Game and ads everywhere with VR and 3D support in every video

What the fuck happened to their channel? What the fuck happened to Arin? How did everything get to this point in his life?
>>
>>388768369
Danny Sexbang is an SJW faggot.
>>
>>388768720
everyone is a fan of egoraptors shit dude egoraptor was a good animator but he is dead now.
he hasnt done a single funny thing since he got rid of jon
>>
>>388768720
>I was a huge fan of egoraptor's work on newgrounds
So was I. Nothing he does now is anywhere near as good as his old cartoons though. This shitty sitcom web series won't be good either. Don't even bother.
>>
>Esports team
>No Asians

Lel
>>
>>388768247
Barneyfag?
>>
>>388768993
>>388769087
When you're walking or driving. Only applies iphone users who have an abundance of disposable income.
>>
>>388769107

i may be wrong but it reminds me of child actors back in the day, it seems like they have no reason to fuck up but fame just seems to control your life, fame and money
>>
File: EchKW60.jpg (64KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
EchKW60.jpg
64KB, 717x960px
I don't want to make a thread for this so I'll just ask here.

Does anyone remember a youtube channel with uncommentated gameplay for SNES games that the user died of cancer but he had a bunch of unuploaded videos so his dad would upload them for him but the thumbnail was always of his son's grave?
>>
File: This.gif (276KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
276KB, 245x150px
>>388769217
>>
what an enriching and diverse cast
>>
>>388768923
Doesn't he hate MMORPGs? I remember him getting into an argument about them with Jon.
Makes sense that someone would be awful at something they hate.
>>
>>388768103

>aids sufferer
>black womyn
>tranny
>Jew
>poo in the loo
>gamer gurl

I love diversity!
>>
>>388769348
What the fuck
>>
>>388769269
wtf i hate that guy now
>>
>>388769367
Probably?
Arin hates anything with a slightly steep learning curve. And people make the excuse that he was only bad because Ross taught him wrong. No he could have looked at his abilities anytime. Ross taught him the basics and he still sucks
>>
>>388769367
>>388768923

Arin hates anything that takes more than 2 seconds to figure out, and he hates anything that is remotely hard.
>>
>>388769271
If you're using YouTube to listen to music then you might as well just download any song you listen to and throw the mp3 on your phone
>>
How much YouTube shekels did Goygle even give Dan Harmon to make this abomination?
>>
>>388769393
this is the strongest thread post of the thread and i couldnt agree more, it makes games movies, everything b e t t e rx2
>>
I wouldn't be so upset if Dan and Arin were playing actual characters instead of just "Dan and Arin but we're good at games now"

Like what the fuck Dan Harmon you seriously let them get away with that?
>>
>>388769107
>What the fuck happened to Arin?
YouTube made some changes to their algorithm in around 2012/2013 that nuked the profitability of animation on the site for good. Notice how most popular animators stopped making animated YouTube videos around this time; they all had to find work elsewhere. Like everyone else, he just adapted and started doing let's plays. If anything, Game Grumps has probably been way more profitable for him too, which really sucks. It's YouTube's fault more than anyone else for doing their best to incentivize the creation of absolutely garbage and lazy content.
>>
>>388769348
Boltage McGammer?
I thought his brother died.

No wait those videos had commentary
>>
>>388769008
You can't, the audio stops as soon as you phone sleeps or is put in the background
>>
>>388768103
looks utterly cancerous. Pass.
>>
>>388769708
>>388769405
I know ive seen threads about it on /v/, but it looks like fireden's search is down and searching for "cancer youtube" is hard for obvious reasons
>>
>>388769627

Dan Harmon is the reason why they are doing those characters to begin with. Community and Rick & Morty is mediocre trash. Why does this surprise you?
>>
>>388769627
There's a reason game themed shows are dead on arrival.

Hollywood can't do any of it right regardless.
>>
>>388769590

Knowing Harmon he probably begged them to get a show on Red. Dan Harmon is a fag of the highest caliber.
>>
>>388769937
>Rick and Morty
Granted
>Community

Eat a dick it used to be good
>>
>>388770112

Season 1 was the only good one. Everything post season 1 is trash.
>>
>>388770085
This isn't even hyberbole. He jacks off a kobold twice in Harmonquest.

It was free fuck you yes I watched it
>>
>>388769687
i understand everyone needs to have a living, but you cant explain how someone like arin who was a great comedian and funny artist had no other choice but to throw in the towel as lazily as possible, ffs he could have just gotten a somewhat normal job with his experience and kept on animating as a h o b b y but he wanted the greens, and i feel that, i am, and will prolly never be famous like egoraptor is or was, but would he rather live your life as a respected animator with a long list of good creations or live through life as a fake person, to broadcast games you only act like you enjoy, just for profits? i mean he seems like he is living as a shell of a man, imagine the amount of individuality you wouldnt have, jontron is like 1/4 as popular and after the shit he said he burned for weeks

tldl arin fucked himself and he is trapped in a fake life
>>
>>388768103
Man that beard does not work for Arin.
>>
>>388770112
>>388770184

Just to specify, Community S1 was the only good one. Dan Harmon is the one that should eat a dick.
>>
>>388769998
i hate to be like "us gamers xD"
but if there was ever a show about how things actually were, it would be full to the brim with so much offensive shit it wouldnt be allowed anywhere things will never be as they should
>>
Could Michele Morrow have anymore work done to her face? She's starting to look more and more like Michael Jackson
>>
>>388769765
iphone literally has the ability to store a music library

why is everyone so fucking retarded
>>
>>388770219
Arin is borderline unemployable, you can literally pull an addict in off the street that has better qualifications than Arin. Looking back, his Animation isn't that great and even his peers (Ross, Oney) far surpass any ability he currently has. He may be the CEO of Game Grumps but I guarantee that behind the scenes he has zero input in the way it is run.
>>
>>388770219
>to broadcast games you only act like you enjoy
He hates games because he is bad at them. What a piece of shit killjoy.

> jontron is like 1/4 as popular and after the shit he said he burned for weeks

JonTron is still just as popular as he's always been. He uploaded 2 videos recently after a 9 month absence, and they got over 2 million views.
>>
File: 1499408035662.png (500KB, 712x714px) Image search: [Google]
1499408035662.png
500KB, 712x714px
>>388770085
I hate to admit I watched it,
But Harmon did an episode of game Grumps playing the ps2 Cat in the Hat game. He said on the episode that he went to youtube witha rough idea and was forced to use YouTube personalitiea if he wanted to do a show, and he had to write the shows with Jessie Cox and cast the game grumps . You can tell he resents having to use Danny and Arin, making it sound like he wishes it could've been done without them.
>>
>>388770824
Arin literally owns Game Grumps, and spent much personal time running it.
>>
>>388770905
his new vid has 3mil views & 240k likes

he is still very popular
>>
>>388770905
uncommon uploaders get more views per video than common ones, i will say 1/4 isn't close but arin is def more popular and due to gay pr shit more employable even though is way more talented
>>
File: 0ddcywH.jpg (351KB, 705x842px) Image search: [Google]
0ddcywH.jpg
351KB, 705x842px
>>388770824
Arin definately calls all the shots, it's a huge point of contention with everyone.

I remember hearing that when on tour with Dan he always picked restaurants and It made everyone pissed off because it was never voted on, they would just say that they were all going somewhere.
>>
>>388770219
Arin has said that he doesn't like animating as much as he likes voice acting and the reason he made cartoons to begin with was so that he could voice them. The fact that they became popular just made Arin hopeful they liked his voice acting talent and not the funniness of his cartoons.
>>
I miss Egoraptor.
>>
>>388770219
>animating as a h o b b y
Do you understand how time consuming and difficult it is to make even a very short animation? Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Egoraptor, he definitely could have used Game Grumps as an easy source of income and spent most of his time and effort on animation (I vaguely remember him saying this was his plan in the Game Grumps announcement video, but I can hardly even remember). But, getting an actual full time job would be a serious hindrance to animating as a serious hobby. It would still be possible to pump out a video every few months probably, but the amount of effort it would take on top of having a legitimate job would burn out just about anybody.

You're right about everything else though.
>>
File: 1491851646780.jpg (86KB, 1032x696px) Image search: [Google]
1491851646780.jpg
86KB, 1032x696px
>they run over a possum while driving
>dan reads a eulogy
>"life is a highway"
>>
>>388771881
ur prolly right too cuz i actually never animated so i dont know how hard it is, but it just sucks to see someone so cool just become uttershit, litterally imagine the sixteen year old version of yourself being cooler than the current you, that is arin
>>
>>388770219
Dude let's play money>>>>straving artist
>>
>>388772243
but f u have lets play monnies its cause you spend all/most your free time let's playing shit games so you hardly have anytime to spend money and time on good enjoyable things.

Also look at me at u, if i were to ask u what vidya u played, i would assume you would say "games i enjoy anon"
egoraptor and other lets players like him will say
"i play what people want me to for money"
what a cuck
>>
So, are we supposed to fucking believe than Arin is actually legendary ex-dota player? It's like watching a lion lick his own fucking balls.

From bitching to criticism, though: we never see the gameplay. We don't know why Arin's character is amazing, they just tell us he is amazing, but it's like watching a movie about football without seeing actors playing football. They clearly had budget for not terrible CG, they could have explained what kind of style Arin plays, is he great in mid? Is he great at jungling, ganging? So, they could have explained to us his play style a bit and show just tiny 10 seconds clips of actually pulling off what they say he is amazing at. Instead it's all tell and no show. You don't do comedy show about gaming and not have gaming at all.

And what the fuck kind of name is Ryland?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.