[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the edgiest thing you've done in a video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Edgeville_map.png (15KB, 208x187px) Image search: [Google]
Edgeville_map.png
15KB, 208x187px
What's the edgiest thing you've done in a video game?
>>
Burned Harold in fallout 3
>>
I logged into my friends runescape account in middle school and dropped all his gear. All he wanted to do was be my friend.
>>
I opened a black sack while standing in a crowded area filled with noobs.
>>
>>388767630
Shove the Adoring Fan into a display case
>>
>>388767630
Hack and scam people on Runescape. It was always easy because the player base was so young and stupid.
>>
>>388767630
How old is this screenshot? Did edge not have a furnace in 2007?
>>
>>388767630
I made this charachter on second life who looked like a super fucked up jonny bravo and his only emote animation was him doing a bunch of backflips i named him wiggy jiggy jed and went to furry clubs playing big gurls dont cry on max volume with my mic on the speaker as i backflipped torawds people i got some mad dicc
>>
File: Anon's strange vidya obsession.png (28KB, 1393x239px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's strange vidya obsession.png
28KB, 1393x239px
>>
Leading noobs out into the wilderness in Runescape to kill them.
Flipping mining cans in Eve Online to try to get high sec idiots to fight me.
Killing Alliance faggots in WoW that were in a guild that had Quebec in the name.
>>
>>388767630
In dwarf fortress I cut a kobold's limbs and removed her teeth and then pretended to rape her as it couldn't defend herself in anyway

Pretty fucking degenerate now that I think about it
>>
Crashed a plane into a group of people in a samp RP server
>>
I participated in one of those "funeral for a real dead person in game in a PvP enabled zone" raids people loved to do after that one WoW raid in Winterspring went viral, and then said all sorts of teenaged assholish shit when they angrily messaged me like "At least now your friend won't be lonely :^)"
I regret it, though only a little honestly.
>>
>>388768037
But that is the entire point of black sacks.

To use it any other way would just be wrong.
>>
>>388767630
I pretended to be a girl in a guild to get free stuff in RS. It was a pvp guild and we would zerg/bait people in multi.

I got a lot of free shit by pretending to be a girl, the most I got was someone gifting me d claws if I would add him on skype. I took the claws and left the guild, ignored everyone involved and sold the claws on a gold forum and bought myself a takeaway. Shit was cash.
>>
File: 1503571443990.jpg (235KB, 1077x944px) Image search: [Google]
1503571443990.jpg
235KB, 1077x944px
Pretended to be a girl in guilds and ruined people's e-relationships to feel powerful. I'd claim some dude had ERP'd with me or exchanged nudes with me and their e-girlfriends went nuclear.

I also scanned TF2 backpacks for valuable items (buds, salvaged crates and such) and sharked the items off literal jimmy.gonzales02 type players. Never ascended to the level where i sharked unusuals though. Guess that counts as it's the steam version of stealing candy from babies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.