[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-Prey_cover_art.jpg (23KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Prey_cover_art.jpg
23KB, 250x319px
Apologize.
>>
I await your apology for making a shit thread, anon.
>>
>>388766931
For being 2017 goty?
>>
>>388766931

Game was amazing, but was I the only one mad with that ending?
>>
>>388766931
I'm sorry I still have you sealed prey, I'll play you eventually
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 935x89px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 935x89px
Don't need to I was there from the start.
>>
>>388768657
>haha It was all just a simulation! You're actually a goop alien with human DNA inserted in it all along!

The only good part about that ending was the fact that everyone judged the shit out of you
>>
>>388768657
I just didn't bother playing it anymore after hearing the ending was _____just a dream tier____
>>
File: ImmersiveSim.jpg (929KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ImmersiveSim.jpg
929KB, 2560x1440px
>>388768551
This.
>>
>>388769051
>Bioshock Infinite(in depth and complexity)
>Not elder god tier
>>
File: Smart Game for Smart Gamers.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smart Game for Smart Gamers.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>388769227
Maybe if it had even a hint of any traits of the immersive sim design philosophy I would add a separate 'garbage bin' tier but it's just a bottom of the barrel FPS.
>>
>>388769308
>haha if I reference that video I'll be sooo smart
Sorry you don't understand quantum nutrino fields
>>
>>388769051
Too bad the ludonium mines ended up running dry more than a decade ago
>>
How am I supposed to play Prey? Everything hurts, everything I touch shrinks half my health. There's no ammo and enemies need at least two full mags before dying. All I do is swinging my wrench in every directions which drain all my stamina so I can't strike a final blow nor run away. Also, stealth is completly broken.
>>
>>388769606
How did you ever get to that point, you must have skipped every neuromod. Get health upgrades, combat focus, gun skills, upgrade the shotgun then just kill everything in a few shots, for the wrench there are stamina usage upgrades and chipsets which make it near impossible to lose stamina completely.
>>
>>388769606
Looks pretty easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4CPebRVOU&list=PL61FH1Fo4C7Fv6HUBUY_dF5vSkFd0we3H
>>
>>388769606
The game isn't that hard. playing on the hardest difficulty isn't all that different from playing on the easiest. If you really need to, use all damage and inventory related neuromods
>>
>>388769308
Wait a minute..
>>
literal crap, atari games are better than anything made by this shitty company
>>
>>388773050
Did you just open the image, read bethesda, and conclude the game is shit?
>>
>>388768657
I really liked it desu, and what matters is what you do when you're in there playing
>>
>>388769606
>Wrench + shotgun

Wow you just beat the game on hardest dude.
>>
I'm sorry that your future was jeopardized because Bethesda is full of mouth breathers.
>>
File: 1457977019418.png (11KB, 399x494px) Image search: [Google]
1457977019418.png
11KB, 399x494px
>>388769051
>immersive sim

Will never understand this shit. Thief plays barely anything like Deus Ex or Prey.
>>
>>388774207
It's less of a genre, and more of a design philosophy about the game world acknowledging the player, giving him agency and reacting to whatever he chooses to do instead of forcing him to take specific actions all the time.
>>
>>388766931
OP is a fag.

>legit good that was released should apologize for not being the fantasy masterpiece I dreamed up after watching a cinematic trailer with zero gameplay.

Why OP is hopelessly retarded.
>bought the hype of a trailer that tells you very little about game mechanics or anything of substance.
>believes that a theoretical experience that he is to inarticulate to fully form is somehow comparable in any reasonable measure to something that actually exists.
>caught the HATE-AIDS inflicted by an army of circle-jerk NEETs who would rather shit on LITERALLY ANYTHING then face thier insecurities and try to outgrow them.

Cancer "opinions" in a cancer thread.

The story of /v/

kys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.